It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Declining Image is Intentional

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

No it doesn't help, but do you really think that it being revealed is a mistake? I say it's all part of a concerted effort to ruin us, to make us all distrust them and at the same time they continue all of their actions. Nothing has changed. So, when we do get attacked the world will say, "Serves em right", only it will be the citizens who did not stop it who will be getting hurt. It won't be the elites in their bunkers.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
A country founded on slavery and genocide lamenting its moral decline...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NthOther

Wow, you don't get it do you? I am talking about psychological programming of the world population to want a world leadership, willingness to accept the change the elites have planned to explain the absolute stupid moves America has done the past decade, and the most recent adulation of Vladimir Putin. Since when has the world fawned over the Russian KGB sorts?

I am simply pointing out a possible explanation for the asinine happenings.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

NthOther
A country founded on slavery and genocide lamenting its moral decline...

A very thoughtful comment, and has me doing some thinking, wanted to respond so that I could come back and comment on this thread. My country has done both good and bad things over it's history, however, for most the bad things have been whitewashed over. Portions of my family have been here since 1621 based on family history, so through that history, I have read both good and bad. Hmmmmmmm time to contemplate.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sigh, America, at this moment is like Spain, before the defeat of their mighty Armada.. Our leaders are so greedy and corrupt, and our Government is so damn broken, that IF/WHEN we attack a Syria, or Iran, and get attacked back by a damn Russia or China, or both, America, is gonna get a sad, very sad lesson taught to them once again, history will repeat itself. THE Tragedy, is this.. Americans, were given ample time to do something about their Country, from the very beginning of her decline to now... We did nothing, and this is how history will remember it..

At least that is my guess, but its a damn logical and good one...

Carry on with your opinions...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

Wow, you don't get it do you? I am talking about psychological programming of the world population to want a world leadership, willingness to accept the change the elites have planned to explain the absolute stupid moves America has done the past decade, and the most recent adulation of Vladimir Putin. Since when has the world fawned over the Russian KGB sorts?

I am simply pointing out a possible explanation for the asinine happenings.

I'm not disagreeing with your assessment of the situation. I'm just pointing out that the United States never had any claim to a moral... anything. That's all. And people who believe that it ever did are playing right into the hands of said programmers. "Our government is failing us! It's fallen from God's grace! We need a new one!"

I get what you're saying.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Of course you are right if you look at parts of our history, but there was a sort of "golden age" in America that the population believed in God, treated others with respect and volunteered and sacrificed to fight the elite created terrorists Hitler and Emperor of Japan. They did not know they were being played, but their willingness to sacrifice all to defeat these regimes won a lot of respect around the world. Then later, America was the first to fill ships and planes with aid when another country was suffering from hunger or tragic circumstances.

Now, we have lost that good will, the people have been drugged, fluoridated, turned into consumers and fighting to make a living so they are not even seeing what is happening. The spiritual and moral decline of America has happened in my lifetime, and I don't think it was an accident. The fifth column infiltrated all major sectors of our society, and the programming has been successful. I am just seeing what I think are the final pieces falling into place to bring about their New Day / NWO. The economy will collapse and the despair will be great. Will we be attacked while our boys and girls are "saving" Syria (what a friggin joke) or will there be a disaster as depicted on the 10 dollar bill? It appears a nuke might explode in the ocean to create a tsunami. Imagine if that all hit at the same approximate year.

The world will beg for leadership and I can only imagine who will step forward to stop the wars and give us peace. All you have to do is acquiesce your mind, freedom, and be a good slave.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

Of course you are right if you look at parts of our history, but there was a sort of "golden age" in America that the population believed in God, treated others with respect and volunteered and sacrificed to fight the elite created terrorists Hitler and Emperor of Japan. They did not know they were being played, but their willingness to sacrifice all to defeat these regimes won a lot of respect around the world. Then later, America was the first to fill ships and planes with aid when another country was suffering from hunger or tragic circumstances.

Now, we have lost that good will, the people have been drugged, fluoridated, turned into consumers and fighting to make a living so they are not even seeing what is happening. The spiritual and moral decline of America has happened in my lifetime, and I don't think it was an accident. The fifth column infiltrated all major sectors of our society, and the programming has been successful. I am just seeing what I think are the final pieces falling into place to bring about their New Day / NWO. The economy will collapse and the despair will be great. Will we be attacked while our boys and girls are "saving" Syria (what a friggin joke) or will there be a disaster as depicted on the 10 dollar bill? It appears a nuke might explode in the ocean to create a tsunami. Imagine if that all hit at the same approximate year.

The world will beg for leadership and I can only imagine who will step forward to stop the wars and give us peace. All you have to do is acquiesce your mind, freedom, and be a good slave.

This is honestly not a personal attack, I really think you need to find some help. I think you are imagining things that will never happen, and you are rewriting history. Based on your writings, you are a religious person, please go talk to someone, this kind of fear mongering is what have kept organized religion in business for thousands of years.

Honestly if I felt things were as bad as you would like to believe, I would have left the USA years ago, you paint a very drastic picture, unfortunately, there are those that are profiting greatly from it. Greed, Power, and Corruption are problems throughout the world, although as long as you share one of them, they should continue. I am happy I am an old man, and have lived my life, love my family, but the fear mongering has got to stop.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I find it amusing that seeing what is happening by knowing the players in the IMF, their method of country control, propaganda, makes me paranoid. Just look at their writings and history. I just came across this Alan Watt discussion that talks about this. It's a moment of synchronicity:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
I find it amusing that seeing what is happening by knowing the players in the IMF, their method of country control, propaganda, makes me paranoid. Just look at their writings and history. I just came across this Alan Watt discussion that talks about this. It's a moment of synchronicity:

By knowing, you mean what information you can find from any source, whether it is legitimate or not, as long as it feeds into what you believe. Propaganda has been around for centuries, as long as you don't take what you are fed, from one source, you will be ok. Get your news from a multitude of sources, not all slanted in one direction, I get my best news here in the US from a UK rag. Explore the world, you will find their are many opinions that differ from yours, and they are not all wrong.

ETA: The video you posted is from a guy that died 40 years ago, and it somehow has importance at this point.
edit on 9/18/2013 by BubbaJoe because: A nice little google search.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Bicent76
Sigh, America, at this moment is like Spain, before the defeat of their mighty Armada.. Our leaders are so greedy and corrupt, and our Government is so damn broken, that IF/WHEN we attack a Syria, or Iran, and get attacked back by a damn Russia or China, or both, America, is gonna get a sad, very sad lesson taught to them once again, history will repeat itself. THE Tragedy, is this.. Americans, were given ample time to do something about their Country, from the very beginning of her decline to now... We did nothing, and this is how history will remember it..

At least that is my guess, but its a damn logical and good one...

Carry on with your opinions...

At this moment we have no leaders, our corporations are greedy and corrupt. I would agree that the government is broken. The average person in America can do nothing, because the corporations own the state.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join