It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens after "the Bomb?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by beezzer

So you are saying we will have two branches of humanity? The fair and good hearted but radioactive damaged bunny cult and the black hearted evil Demopulicans who rise from their bunkers.

But who will triumph? I know bunnies multiply fast.

edit on 17-9-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

The Cult of the Bunny will reign supreme over the black-hearted demograblublicans.

The fluffy will inherit the earth!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by beezzer

And I, the mightiest of Sheepslayers will hunt these roving giant bunnies to quench my thirst for blood.....as all the sheep will not have made it through the blast.

Beware furry demons.....beware!

Songs will be sung, poems will be written of the epic battles that we'll have.

The fractured earth will tremble beneath our mighty battles!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You will need your symphony, Beezzer.....cause this is what I bring!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
*Sigh*

So what I getting here is "After the Bomb" things degenerate...

...kinda like this thread.

edit on 17-9-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Lighten up, man.

After the bomb......many of us die. Some of us survive and we do anything and everything to survive.

That's what man does.

What else is there?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Dude I'm light. It was a funky topic so it was fun to see the responses.

Everyone remember that Randy is bringing the Cheetos and beer for the event.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Well if such an idea was actually in the works I'd assume they've already taken DNA samples from people that appear certain ways and then just clone them and repopulate that way or mind control them and guide their lives to exist in areas planned to not be destroyed.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Maybe its already done and dusted. Remember, we get what technology becomes obsolete to them, and they hide much more than we are probably aware of. Space agencies like NASA have a public front, much more goes on underground in these agencies. These people have all the talent, money and resources they want at their disposal, and I can bet they have technology advanced beyond our wildest dreams.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Bassago

Yeah that's mostly true for the majority of us. I was more wondering if there would be any future for humanity if it had to descend from the politicians after they came back out of the bunkers.

Here's your answer. Zaphod Beeblebrox.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Well, assuming that we are not talking about one nuclear weapon use, but multiple, worldwide, the burning down of every civilisation on the planet... I would say that the soft handed, workshy, physically weak, mentally stunted, barely sentient wastes of flesh and blood that are our politicians on this planet, would probably spawn the most utterly useless group of halfwits ever given responsibility for the continuity of the human race.

I certainly wouldnt trust any of the UK's politicians to do a decent job of raising hardy, practical, intelligent and strong people. The politicians here are of the sort who manipulate others in order to get things done, either by paying them to act, or by lying to them and getting things done for free, on the basis of some fabricated ideaology.

Why would you trust the future of the species to a class of people who would think that running low on port and cheese is a catastrophy?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This makes you wonder if H.G. Wells isn't far off the mark. Humanity topside survives in a tribal environment while the politicians underground eventually become the morlocks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join