It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is George Knapp and for 30 years, I've been an investigative reporter. Ask me anything.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

uforn
Hi George, a question that hasn't been asked is, are you still in contact with Bob Lazar? and has he told you anything that you could disclose to us that is not already out in the public domain ?

Great question. I'm sure a lot of ATS members have many questions regarding Bob Lazar. I know I do!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I want to thank you for taking the time to join us and answer questions..

I guess my question may be a bit different than others as I am interested in what your thoughts are on whether youtube has helped or hurt the investigating of UFO's?

I guess that is all I have for now, because most of the best questions have been asked already...

Again thank you for your time..

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
Greetings and Warm Welcome to you George! I'll just cut to the question.

Is there anything we, the UFO-interested public, should know about KLAS-TV and the Howard Hughes years?
Hughes bought KLAS in 1968 (according to wikipedia). Hughes died (maybe!) in 1976.

I was just wondering if you had any interesting stories that lead back to the Las Vegas/Howard Hughes era. By the way, as an interesting note, the Hughes Tool Co. logo from the sixties magazine advertisements does look suspiciously like a UFO, or an Apollo command module. It also looks vaguely like a drill-bit (which was how the Hughes fortune was made.)

Awww shucks. George didn't respond. Must be a dead end.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Hi there. I'm BRAND NEW so excuse me if I'm breaking any rules. Here's the skinny on sirocco. You may remember a VW named after this wind. Actually, several VWs were 'named' after winds, including the Passat and the Jetta. But look at it this way, The Jetta was named after the Jet Stream, so it's not an exact science.

jdg

si·roc·co
/səˈräkō/
noun
noun: sirocco; plural noun: siroccos; noun: scirocco; plural noun: sciroccos

a hot wind, often dusty or rainy, blowing from North Africa across the Mediterranean to southern Europe.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeKnapp

I'm curious to know what you think of Stanton Friedman's blurb on Bob Lazar. I remember at one point in one of your youtube films, (I'm not going to say "your youtube post", because I have no idea if you posted it, but it's where I found it), in one of the films, you mentioned that you ALSO found Bob Lazar's name in a Los Alamos phone directory. Stanton specifically addresses that issue in the following post.

Anyhoo, I'm not interested in tearing down his story, there's so much independent verification of these stories that I have no trouble accepting them as fact... but I do find it interesting that Stanton spoke specifically to the issue of Bob Lazar's 'bona fides'. Again, I'm just curious what you think.

www.youtube.com...

jdg

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Dear George Knapp

I listen to your show on Coast to Coast and really enjoy the discussions.

I live in the UK and wonder what you think of BBC reporting on this issue. They appear to be constantly debunking the reality that we are and have been visited by ET, and they are very closely affiliated with our current government. Are they working with CIA officials and propagating a worldwide cover up. I understand that the interests of national security may be at stake, but hey, the truth is out there.

There is so much evidence now that it amounts to a world living in lies and deceit, when are the powers that be going to disclose?

I am also an artist, I have exhibited across London and England, I paint light reflected/refracted in water, please visit; www.skyewilliameade.com to view this work. Kind regards George and I think what you have done in this world is great.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Whats your most interesting case?
Why?
Thanks in advance.

(post by LightAssassin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

I wonder why this question wasn't answered but your other one was......it is an incredible question and also deserves its own thread. BRAVO JadeStar. Maybe his silence is deafening....maybe not.

For those who haven't read it please click the above link to the replied post.

(Apologies mods for the previous snarky comment)
edit on 17-1-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeKnapp

George, two quick questions:

Have you checked out Dorothy Izatt?

You mentioned Lazar's notion of Ununpentium but didn't mention the isotope number, what does he say it is?

gguyx

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Why do UFO's flying at night have external lights on?

Surely it would be technically easier to create a craft with no external lights
* If they wanted to avoid detection surely they would fly "lights out"? (do they want to avoid detection?)
* If the light being seen is the "propulsion" system then the only sightings would be of craft flying away? (or at such an angle as to make the rear? visible).

I think it has become accepted that if you see a UFO at night it will be well lit, why? why would it be well lit?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

H, T, maybe Hughes Tools?

gguyx

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Oh Wow! It's an honor to "meet" you sir. I cannot really think of a question but i have something I think you may really enjoy with reference to Bob Lazar and his explanation of anti-gravity and the strong force.

Recently there was an article in Scientific American magazine that was about the theoretical work of Bern Zvi, Dixon and other distinguished researchers. These are guys that have been awarded the Sakurai prize for theoretical physics. Dixon works at the SLAC at Stanford. they won the prize for developing theoretical mathematical techniques to replace the Feynman techniques as they are getting too unwieldy to make much further progress in Physics. anyway in the right hand column sidebar in that article it explains that their technique says unambiguously that a quantum graviton is most likely a doubled copy of a gluon which is the carrier for the strong nuclear force which i think is probably exactly the same as Bob Lazar claimed years ago.

So when Bob made his claim it was considered ridiculous because there was no support in science anywhere. now a couple of decades later science has for the first time vindicated Dr. Lazar (ahem) strongly. Gravity has apparently been unified with the other forces through the strong force relationship.

I hope you are not tired of all the Bob Lazar related stuff but i just felt given who you are this was just too awesome not to share.
edit on 19-1-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: clearing up grammar a bit

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
George Knapp, It's an honor to pose this question to you- I hear a few months ago that the so called "Men In Black" were actually operatives that worked for "The Boeing Aircraft Corp." out of Seattle Wash. Have you heard of this and could it be credible that these "men in black" were actually working for the "Military Industrial Complex" that President Eisenhower warned us all against. I believe I heard it on a program that was actually talking about the Kennedy Assassination and I will be posting a similar question to them today on livestream.com for the UNLV TV site.
Thank You For Your Time,
The Rock

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hello sir,i've been a C2C fan since 96.
I would like to know the airforce scuttlebutt on the black triangles.Glad to hear you are feeling better,no offence to Ian but his guests sucked.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sorry to have point out this out but:

For all those still posting questions to George Knapp please refer back to the opening post of this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

.....he will answer as many questions as his schedule will allow for today [that was Sept, 17 2013] and will be back tonight after working hours (mountain time U.S.) to answer as many more as he can.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

This was a one off Q&A exercise from September 2013 so please don't be disappointed with the lack of a response to any questions posted since then.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

LightAssassin

I wonder why this question wasn't answered but your other one was......it is an incredible question and also deserves its own thread. BRAVO JadeStar. Maybe his silence is deafening....maybe not.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

JadeStar

LightAssassin

Thanks.
did you ever make that thead jadestar?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

JadeStar

LightAssassin

Thanks.
did you ever make that thead jadestar?

Working on it. Right now I have two videos spawned from ATS threads I'm in the midst of working on which i want to finish this month before diving back into the research for that thread. The GUT and karl12 have some pretty good stuff going on so check their threads if you haven't already.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Wow girl :p

I have to admitt someone pointed me towards some intresting lockheed designs.

You got any tips for were to look for a fellew science geek? Or want a fresh pair of eyes to look?

Doing my own little investigation in black triangles.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join