It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wave goodbye to global warming, GM and pesticides

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Source...

The technology – radio wave energised water – massively increases the output of vegetables and fruits by up to 30 per cent.

Not only are the plants much bigger but they are largely disease-resistant, meaning huge savings in expensive fertilisers and harmful pesticides.

Hmm, so playing music for your plants really does work? I highly doubt this will mean the ends of GMO thought.

Extensively tested in Ireland and several other countries, the inexpensive water treatment technology is now being rolled out across the world. The technology makes GM obsolete and also addresses the whole global warming fear that there is too much carbon dioxide in the air, by simply converting excess CO2 into edible plant mass.

Ok, cool. Its a start i guess.

edit on 16-9-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

pssst, links or you've committed an ats sin!

Sorted

edit on 16-9-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I tried to buy the hosepipe add on but it was £500. Just a small contraption for the watering.

BTW, you should explain more what you are actually talking about. I only know because it has been discussed already on ATS>. Most people reading the OP will not have a clue what it is about.

Just saying.

It has nothing to do with music.
edit on 16-9-2013 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yup there has been a thread about this for a couple weeks at least now. If you had posted a link it would probably be to the same article which was more of a sales add. I researched the claim and it was originally devised from a patent that a scientist in California sold to the new owners about six years ago. I couldn't find a shred of corroborating evidence to back the claim so until some surfaces I call it a scam.

Oh wait is this in the joke section?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I added the source, different link but thanks i didn't see it or forgot.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

ATS

It's cool. Here is the thread I was talking about everything I could dig up on it is already there.

I like the idea and hope it works but my spidery since is tingling on this one.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yeah, after enquiring about the price I realized it must be a scam.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

From the OP's source:

Intriguingly, chickens and sheep fed the energised water turned into giants.

Hmmm... When I think about:
***Giant skeletons purportedly found by archaeologists.
***I'm no Bible thumper, but still... Genesis 6:4 --"There were giants in the Earth in those days..."
***Dinosaurs = HUGE

I have to wonder, was there a change at some point in the magnitude of radio waves bombarding the Earth? Did this alter the growth of living things?

What might cause a fluctuation in the magnitude of radio waves, or their ability to bombard us? Could we (the Earth) simply pass thru pockets of intense radio waves in deep space as we traverse the galaxy?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That kind of sounds like something I read way back in marvel comics.
the fantastic four got their powers in a similar fashion.

Anyway back in reality dun dun dun dunnn.....ops my mind wandered. From what I have read about the environment dinosaurs lived in it was saturated with far more oxygen than present day it is doubtful creatures of that size could breath our atmosphere. It's been a while since I have looked into it but I think the scientific community still holds to that.

On a side note I went to Bolivia and Peru a few years ago the people on average that lived in the mountain ranges were far shorter most had native blood and I read that their eyes have evolved differently than others in the world due to the u v exposure. Cool thing at those altitudes was vegetation was stunted the color was even different also due to u v. The low oxygen environment probably caused the shorter stature in the natives over generations. The thin atmospher didn't effect me as much as the people I was traveling with and I was a smoker....I couldn't figure why maybe I am used to having less oxygen.

top topics

join