It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bhaktapur,birds droping dead in flight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A official says there no need for any bird flu tests which sounds odd as i like
to know why birds are dropping out of the sky.

BHAKRTAPUR: Bird flu fear has gripped Bhaktapur people, again. The ominous signs started haunting the locals after crows and pigeons on flight dropped dead at Chnwaga Ganesh of Bhaktapur Municipality-17. The Bhaktapur Bird Flu Control Section has asked locals to bury dead pigeons and crows well, without bothering to conduct avian influenza tests on the samples.

Who will be responsible if they catch ‘bird flu’ after burying the birds? This is the question local people like Tulasha Shrestha are asking. Shrestha says the section’s instruction to locals — to bury the birds on their own — has terrified the locals further. According to Shrestha, a crow dropped dead in front of her house yesterday evening. She says pigeons have died in her neighbour Indrabhakta Rajlabat’s house.

The Himalayan Times

The nepal government as called the area "a bird flu crisis-hit zone" but at the same time is
telling the locals that " other factors may have killed the birds" that sounds a bit off.

Maybe they all had hart attacks or something.

Soficrow if your reading this any chance of a little input.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

I did not read the article but..... If a flock of birds is airborne and suddenly start dropping dead from the sky it would stand to reason that they hit something in the air; like some sort of gas that killed them...

If they had bird flu I doubt they would all drop dead at the same time.
A Canary in the mine was used for a reason.... I have had friends with Parrots who said they could not cook with Teflon cookware because it could kill their bird...?? Just thoughts that probably only make sense to me? S&F

I read the article so I they definitely have a proven bird flu problem!! I had thought it was one of those flying and dropping dead cases....Helps if I read the article, No?

edit on 16-9-2013 by 727Sky because: ....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Yes, could be canary-in-the-coalmine syndrome as it were.

Seems to happen a lot in marine animals too. ELF/sonar conspiracies have credence for that one but, poisons are a distinct possibility.

Birds use similar technics to navigate so they could be loosely connected.

Disturbing mystery.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

727Sky
reply to post by skuly

Helps if I read the article, No?

edit on 16-9-2013 by 727Sky because: ....

No worrys i think everyone on ats does it time to time

If crows and pigeons are dying then its already in the wild bird population with
no way to know how far its spread.

Here soficrow thread on bird flu he got a lot of links to other cases of animal deaths
in china.

H7N9 Bird Flu Mysteries by Soficrow
edit on 16/9/2013 by skuly because: typo again

top topics

join