It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

www.all-wallpapers.net...

Walking in the night

under the blue moonlight

blooming blue flowers

caressing your blue eyes

like clouds resting on the blue skies

hours without end

a beautiful scent

you took me away

for many a days

a love at first sight was calling

I look in your eyes

and I realised,I was falling ...for you

blue eyes,blues eyes

burning with blue fire

passions and desire

don't let me here waiting

blue eyes,don't make me feel blue

tell me that is true

blue eyes,blue eyes

like the blue of the skies

a blue crystal heart

is breaking for you

I know is just that look in your eyes

blue eyes,blue eyes

don't make me feel blue

when

walking in the night

under the blue moonlight

blooming blue flowers

caressing your blue eyes

like clouds resting on the blue skies

a beautiful scent...

...hours without end....blue eyes.

www.fengshui-import.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Beautiful! Star and flag!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by StarandFlag

Beautiful! Star and flag!
I am happy that you like it.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Very good. I am an aspiring poet myself...and, oddly enough, I have blue eyes. Hope to read more in the future.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Thank You for providing this little corner of beauty...A world without art would be a place that I could never be...*side note---I have blue eyes too---

Your Friend,

shells

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Thank You for providing this little corner of beauty...A world without art would be a place that I could never be...*side note---I have blue eyes too---

I am happy that you liked my friend....oh and I love blue eyes...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WokenMan

Very good. I am an aspiring poet myself...and, oddly enough, I have blue eyes. Hope to read more in the future.
I you will try to write more,but most of all I will try to do a painting related to the thread ,only I have to find the best message which can be painted as "Blue eyes(the painting)".

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
this is the second post ive read from you. Im an old member but locked myself out of my account..so starting over...getting good at that i suppose. Anyway, reason for my response is that your writing has affected me twice. And in my world this indicates a very special person. Thank you for sharing ...you.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

sikko45
this is the second post ive read from you. Im an old member but locked myself out of my account..so starting over...getting good at that i suppose. Anyway, reason for my response is that your writing has affected me twice. And in my world this indicates a very special person. Thank you for sharing ...you.
I am happy that you like it,indeed each word of a beauty,it is a part of ourselves,our minds and the way we look in reality,either we can be seen or not,only my eyes are not color blue.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

kinda thought they might not be. being haunted, hunted..whatever..both are the same sometimes...a color can do both as well as relate. lifes wierd like that. Blue is a great choice. Dark blue is probably my absolute favorite. The ocean..night skies, just something about it..who knows..thanks again.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

sikko45

kinda thought they might not be. being haunted, hunted..whatever..both are the same sometimes...a color can do both as well as relate. lifes wierd like that. Blue is a great choice. Dark blue is probably my absolute favorite. The ocean..night skies, just something about it..who knows..thanks again.
I love blue eyes too,and also green eyes,only when you can see the truth in their waters....

top topics

join