It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An article by American Thinker about Hillary Clinton.... Past deeds...not nice... to say the least..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Thank you for the info, it would seem you have calmed a bit senses your last post. I will research Clinton's thesis again, I read it once and it would seem you and I see it differently.

You mentioned "it is already code for something bad" and " everyone knows Saul Alinsky is the Anti Christ", this would imply that you and I see things quite a bit differently without going into detail, after all it would only be my opinion.

We will just have to agree to disagree. Thank you for following through...........most don't.

edit on 18-9-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

727Sky
When Bill Clinton was president I had friends who I respected from Arkansas who knew him as governor. The best thing they could say about him was, "back stabbing low life lying POS". Later I had friends who were with the secret service who were assigned to the Clinton White House that said pretty much the same thing... So my opinion of the Clintons is bias to say the least. \

I was best friends with Ghandi and used to help Mother Theresa do her laundry. Guess where your story lost credibility?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

727Sky

rnaa
American Thinker is a cesspool of full of insane inanities.

That is not opinion; it is fact. It is one of the ugliest of the uglies.

More than enough said.

Yes when people who are interviewed who she had contact or worked for and tell their story.... you are correct it is ugly...

You always believe EVERYTHING you read?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

1104light

727Sky

rnaa

More than enough said.

Yes when people who are interviewed who she had contact or worked for and tell their story.... you are correct it is ugly...

Is this the best you people can do to defend Hillary?

"Do you believe everything you read" WOW , that's deep.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1104light

I guess you chose not to believe the back ground or my opening statement about the actual people who were friends of mine and the secret service who I personally knew. You are correct I am just a screen name to you as you are to me. I do not believe you knew Gandhi so I guess that makes us even...

If you are emotionally tied to the Clintons and their lives IMO buy a dog, you will be better served. Or wait, maybe she will be our next president and then you can see for yourself...

edit on 18-9-2013 by 727Sky because: ....

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Battleline

1104light

727Sky

rnaa

More than enough said.

So that is a yes?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

727Sky
reply to post by 1104light

I guess you chose not to believe the back ground or my opening statement about the actual people who were friends of mine and the secret service who I personally knew.

Not at all. I am so sorry if you felt insulted. I simply regarded you as yet another internet poster with delusions of grandeur which lead you to hide behind a pseudonym. You can claim you are god if you like.

[quote] You are correct I am just a screen name to you as you are to me. I do not believe you knew Gandhi so I guess that makes us even...

No, belief has nothing to do with it. We are even.

If you are emotionally tied to the Clintons and their lives IMO buy a dog, you will be better served. Or wait, maybe she will be our next president and then you can see for yourself...

edit on 18-9-2013 by 727Sky because: ....

I have no emotional ties to the Clintons. In fact, I think quite little of them. You would not believe how much I love facts though!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It's Bush's fault! It's the "vast right wing conspiracy". "I cannot recall" was her favorite line in investigation, and her track record is of a failure who was placed into power. Find one thing she has ever earned or done successfully in the working world.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

1104light

Battleline

1104light

727Sky

rnaa

More than enough said.

So that is a yes?
Not without facts and research............a couple of things I doubt mean anything to you.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Battleline

1104light

Battleline

1104light

727Sky

rnaa

More than enough said.

So that is a yes?
Not without facts and research............a couple of things I doubt mean anything to you.

Sorry that you did not bother to research or get any facts.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Past deeds not nice at all,,,, just plain nasty and unethical.

Some of the key kinks in the Whitewater tangle:

A fraudulent $300,000 federally backed loan to Susan McDougal, some of which went into Whitewater Development Corp. David Hale, a former Little Rock judge whose company issued the loan, told investigators that Bill Clinton pressured him to do so.
The mysterious disappearance and rediscovery of billing records showing the extent of Hillary Clinton's legal work for McDougal's savings and loan. Missing and under subpoena for two years, they turned up in January 1996 in the Clintons' private quarters at the White House.
The firing of seven members of the White House travel office in 1993, possibly to make room for Clinton friends – followed by an FBI investigation of the office, allegedly opened under pressure from the White House to justify the firings. Sometimes called "Travelgate."
The 1993 suicide of White House counsel Vincent Foster, hard on the heels of the travel-office imbroglio and his filing of delinquent Whitewater Corp. tax returns.
The collection of hundreds of confidential FBI files on prominent Republicans by a minor White House operative in 1993 and 1994. Sometimes called "Filegate."
The more than $700,000 paid to former associate attorney general Webster L. Hubbell, most of it from friends of President Clinton and Democratic Party supporters, just as the former law partner of Hillary Clinton was coming under intense scrutiny by Whitewater investigators.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Here is a partial List from US Intelligent Agents who will testify with evidence of Hillary and Bill Clinton's apparent involvement with murders.

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown . The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

Vince Foster - Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock . Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock . Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton . He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a "suicide." Was pregnant at the time of her death.

Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

www.stewwebb.com...

That isn't even half of the cases and you'd really be surprised how many died due to small private plane crashes and exploding!
The Mena Arkansas airport drug operation had a lot of strange deaths too.
It's there for your reading enjoyment if anyone is truly interested.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

1104light

Battleline

1104light

Battleline

1104light

727Sky

rnaa

More than enough said.

So that is a yes?

Sorry that you did not bother to research or get any facts.

Your not hated for wanting the truth, your disrespected for not telling the truth about wanting it.

You will find that just because you say it, it is not necessarily true as you would like to believe.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

There wont be any Hilary supporters on ATS.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Battleline

Your not hated for wanting the truth, your disrespected for not telling the truth about wanting it.

You will find that just because you say it, it is not necessarily true as you would like to believe.

Disrespected? Where? I never lied about a thing. I just see how upset most of you get when I refuse to just believe you because you say so.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

colbe
Is it true or gossip that Vince Foster was murdered? My liberal family scoffs....

If you really want the facts watch this video. I can tell you that the information of his suicide points to murder. Blood does not run uphill.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join