It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

atomix and asala

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
dear Asala, give Atomix a chance! please be patient with him, he�s so young!...

You are his girlish figure, his spot face, yes, you are the person,which he can say sth. under the rose !

wish you all the best for the future

greetings

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Can a mod please move this to ATSNN because to us ATSers it is headline news. Go on Asala,Pantha,SkepticOverlord,Banshee,Seekerof,SimonGray,Genya,Kinglizard,Gazrok,UmGazz,ZeddicusZedZulZorander and all the other dudes and dudettes I've forgotten. Go on!

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yeah! everybody! anybody! sing: "Love is in the air...oohh love is in the air...yeah, yeah."

Send a u2u to SkepticOverlord, maybe he throw the soap opera to ATSNN or Terror Analysis

thanks audience, and goodnight!

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Love is in the air.......Love is in the air.........every sight and every sound........ Now to other matters what do you mean Terror analyisis?!? I thiink thats just rude an.....Oh Oh OH! Thats funny. Hows Banshee These days? Banshee? Banshee?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i don't go on ATS for 24 hours and look what happens

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Love is in the air.......Love is in the air.........every sight and every sound........ Now to other matters what do you mean Terror analyisis?!? I thiink thats just rude an.....Oh Oh OH! Thats funny. Hows Banshee These days? Banshee? Banshee?

Banshee should kick your lil butt for even saying her name -lol

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I hear that unrequited love is a terrible thing but I've never experienced it myself - after all who could possibly resist this face ...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Asala: Never judge a person until you really know that person

Atomix: How bad thing is, be happy because life is short, letting bad thing get in your way it doesn't help.

greetings :-)

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Banshee should kick your lil butt for even saying her name -lol

I'd like to see her try. I bet I live like a million miles away. But if any female mods would like to go for a sometime or even a don't hesitate to U2U me. I need that password!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Aren't you being a littttttllle immature here...re-read what Asala wrote down, she is old enough to be your mother, judging by Asala's reply... (and your dob!)so really, if you REALLLY want that password, dream about it
, because as much as you plead, as much as you "go out" with the mods, charm them or whatever, they are going to say No.

Find your own girl mate...one your age..it's not your time to be going out with older women. (no offence Asala! here you can hit me over the head
hehe).

Good luck Atomix with the dating process! (and stop bugging all the Mods..ok )

Phoenix

[Edited on 14/11/04 by PhoenixSGC]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well I supose your right. I''ll need compensation of at least 2000 points to mend my broken heart and if all the mods chip in it shouldn't be a problem. If I do not receive the points within 24 hours I shall ask every mod out! Ha ah ha ah ah aha ha ha ha! That means you SkepticOverlord!!! So give me the points. I have to agree with this guy ------->

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
UK wiz.
Same happens to me off for a day and smack, a thread like this comes along.

Atomix/Drac

You know that Asalas still infacuated with me. Shes on the rebound and you still cant get her. Hahahaha.

Sorry again Asala. I know its painful but youll get through it. Be strong
:shk: Lifes a female dog then you die.

You'd be 14 when you gave birth to me and Atomix. Just thought id try and make you feel better.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
*eats popcorn*

I cant wait for Asala to come in and let Atomix down, then maybe he'll get drunk and go on a rampage!!

Yeah fun stuff. Although the romantic in me thinks he may have a shot at it (yeah right
) LOL!

[Edited on 13-11-2004 by Ocelot]

I could not have said it any better... *me joins the spectators* Hey, DLM... can I have some popcorn?

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

You'd be 14 when you gave birth to me and Atomix. Just thought id try and make you feel better.

Okay....................Can we try and keep the gruesome images to a minimum. And thats just what paranoid Pain told me this morning in school. He hasn't been here for a while. Traitor. He Says ATS is boring! The nerve of some people!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just makeing a point. Thats only the start........ mhamhahahahahahahaha mhahahahahaha....................

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've fallen for her sister, Oni xx... she's such a nice girl....

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yeah like you have a chance
I have more of a chance than you and i'm only 13... lmfao

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I also am 13! 14 in October! She likes the more mature man!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix

That banana suddenly takes on a new meaning.....

I smell heartbreak in the air

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There will be a war between cpr12 and I for Oni, kinda like how there was a war between me and Shorty for Asala a while back. I suppose this guys fiting over you thing runs in the family...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join