It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina arrests "superhacker"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Police in Buenos Aires have taken a 19-year-old man into custody on charges of orchestrating a hacker ring that stole $50,000 a month. The teenager, who has been dubbed a “superhacker” by the press, faces up to 10 years in jail if found guilty.

Argentina arrests "superhacker"

It will be interesting to find out what kind of sentence he receives.
I bet he'll be back at it whenever he's next free :-)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bluebook

Ah, not only a one liner, but not an original one? Tsk tsk!

Lets face it, this has about as much to do with Anonymous the organisation, as I have to do with the inner workings of the Conservative party. This hacker appears to have been involved in blatant theft of money, not data which was held in classified files for no reason other than to make things easier for the government of a particular nation (like the vast majority of files kept from the public by the USA and UK governments for instance).

Anonymous are not a for profit organisation, but this hacker appears to be in it purely for the money, rather than the lulz, or for that matter for freedom, so please do not associate these things to closely!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I did intend a little Sarcasm. Im very aware of the workings and ethics of Annonymous, but thanks for pointing out my shortcomings
Oh and god bless the one liners !!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
*This just in!

A ninja has been caught!*

If ninjas are invisible, how can they get caught?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

So appropriating $50,000(probably from banks i imagine) a month gets you the title of Super Hacker!
LoL

What title should we reserve for the Bankers that steal 100 of millions each day?
LoL

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
piss easy work for anyone,
you yourself could learn how to become a 'super hacker', on youtube itself haha
edit on 16-9-2013 by kangajack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join