It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm going to try to stop lurking so much.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I've been browsing this site for a little over three years and now and, well, I've finally signed up.

I spend most of my time here in the science and alternative news forums, as well as the aliens and ufo forum. And I have a couple of my own UFO stories I'd like to eventually share.

Right now I'm just glad I finally took the step to join.

edit on thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagoE09 by SeeEm because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeEm

welcome seeEm to the ats clubhouse tinfoil hat time
have fun

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Going from peering into the looking glass to diving down the rabbit hole, eh?

Welcome to the community.

CdT

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

SeeEm
Hello everyone. I've been browsing this site for a little over three years and now and, well, I've finally signed up.

I spend most of my time here in the science and alternative news forums, as well as the aliens and ufo forum. And I have a couple of my own UFO stories I'd like to eventually share.

Me too, welcome aboard!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeEm

Hi, I mostly lurk and find ATS a great source of information. Enjoy

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hola.

I wish I waited before I signed up... but it was too easy after a couple of days. I shouldn't be allowed to post haha.

Care to share a UFO story? Or are you waiting to start a thread?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeEm

I am glad you took the step and joined. I look forward to your first thread. See you around the fourms!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Mugen

Here's one I probably don't need to start a thread cause its nothing too spectacular....

When I was 13, I just got back home with my grandma from going grocery shopping. while carrying some groceries up on the deck I looked up and saw 2 objects in the sky. One of them was clearly a passenger airplane... But there was another greyish object I couldn't make out, following behind and just below the plane at the exact same speed. I watched it for a minute before my grandma came out and told me to hurry up. I went in, dropped the bags in the kitchen and came back out. I still saw the plane but the other object was just gone. I looked all over the sky but it was just gone.
I'm not saying for sure it was an alien, but I've believed in them ever since.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

SeeEm

Mugen

Here's one I probably don't need to start a thread cause its nothing too spectacular....

When I was 13, I just got back home with my grandma from going grocery shopping. while carrying some groceries up on the deck I looked up and saw 2 objects in the sky. One of them was clearly a passenger airplane... But there was another greyish object I couldn't make out, following behind and just below the plane at the exact same speed. I watched it for a minute before my grandma came out and told me to hurry up. I went in, dropped the bags in the kitchen and came back out. I still saw the plane but the other object was just gone. I looked all over the sky but it was just gone.
I'm not saying for sure it was an alien, but I've believed in them ever since.

A bit like one of my UFO experiences. Saw a metallic object in the sky, not moving at all. Went inside to clock in for work, came back out, gone.....

Anyway, glad you decided to sign up. I like that avatar.
edit on 9-13-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeEm

Welcome SeeEm! It's so very nice to meet you!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeEm

Hi there SeeEm and Welcome to ATS !

Lurking is interesting but participating is where the fun's at !!

So, enjoy !!!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

SeeEm

Hello fellow lurker, I too decided to join after lurking for quite a few years!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeEm

Welcome! Hang on and enjoy the ride!
Also, I have my own UFO story in my paranormal thread (click on my signature) if you are interested. Or, I would love you to come and share yours with us there too.

join