It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's try to see through all of the STATIC.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have a theory regarding predicting future events. I see the potential of future events in three branches, three potential directions which any event can unfold, and in turn becoming nine potential lines of progression of future potential events.

I may be completely bonkers, but this way of "pseudo prediction" has worked well for me for years, taking potential outcomes of a current situation or event and influencing that outcome which is within my power to influence. When an outcome within my power of influence is to my advantage, without directly taking advantage or abusing another, I will exercise my influence on events.

We have people in the world with resources greater than most, who would exercise influence events for their own gain. Those events are usually not directly apparent to most, but there is manipulation.

I think it's referred to as a conspiracy!. OK, let's play!, we here at ATS are info-addicts, and really only enrich the power companies with our addiction, while being pleasantly, and sometimes not so pleasantly distracted.

Instead of just babbling on about random events and expressing our reasonable, and sometimes not-so-reasonable opinions regarding bazillions of supposedly unconnected events, how about we try, through our own info-addictive tendencies to cooperatively scour through all of this STATIC, and try to predict by the numbers the potential outcomes of world events.

Branch 1- Forward toward an obvious potential outcome.

Branch 2- An outcome overshadowing, or distracting from the obvious potential of branch 1.

Branch 3-The polar opposite of the obvious potential of branch 1.

This going to be potentially the longest thread in history, or the shortest, because it is a rally vague one. Can anyone else see the reasoning, or lack of reasoning to this methodology, if one could even call it that?.

Let's Play!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I do have a problem with seeing the polar opposites of complex situations. There is a large community of problems and issues, each defining its own solutions in due course. like in predicting the weather, the better you can understand and measure all the different motivations and forces the better your forecast.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

That's why it's reduced to only 3 branches, branch 2 being fairly random, the initial branches sometimes pop back in later. If it's drawn out it looks like a flow chart.

It's really no more than a method I adopted for keeping track of what seems to be random information, which frequently makes things that appear random to be a plan, or at least influenced by someone in one way or another toward a certain outcome.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
1-Talks and negotiations regarding Syria / U.S. are stalling tactic to allow time to place material and personnel for a coming wider conflict between USA and Russia.

2-An event in the USA regarding economic distress, or other event.

3-Talks and negotiations regarding Syria/ US /Russia succeed in preventing wider conflict / attack by U.S.

And from each potential arise 3 additional potentials. It's a form of editing out inconsequential events relative to current ones.

There is technology out there that can nearly predict potential outcomes, a huge amount of information input is required to develop and feed the flow. We are granted very limited access via the internet, the internet is used to feed the flow, that's why it's monitored.

I'm sure there is someone here who knows what I am referring to, I don't know a whole lot, but I know enough to know this software can't not exist.
edit on 13-9-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: typo

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

MyHappyDogShiner
There is technology out there that can nearly predict potential outcomes, a huge amount of information input is required to develop and feed the flow. We are granted very limited access via the internet, the internet is used to feed the flow, that's why it's monitored.

I'm sure there is someone here who knows what I am referring to, I don't know a whole lot, but I know enough to know this software can't not exist.

Bean counters have for years tried to predict outcomes in conflicts. The biggest mistake and or ill advised example was 'Vietnam'

The human factor always mucks up the works.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I am not referring to predicting anything other than potentials, potential outcomes are only possibilities.

There have been many who try to make predictions on complete nonsense, predictions are usually complete nonsense regardless of what they are based upon.

Statistics are as close to predictions as anyone has come, but statistics tabulate past events and the potential likelihood of their re-occurring in the future.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
1- Falls out of the potentials, at least for the time being. (according to reports anyway, and may still be what is occurring)
(1-Talks and negotiations regarding Syria / U.S. are stalling tactic to allow time to place material and personnel for a coming wider conflict between USA and Russia. )

2- Becomes one branch potential.
(2-An event in the USA regarding economic distress, or other event.)

3-Becomes the outcome of the potentials, and the root of 3 more possible potential branches.
(3-Talks and negotiations regarding Syria/ US /Russia succeed in preventing wider conflict / attack by U.S.)

Any suggestions for the next 2 potentials?, (3/1 and 3/2)
3/1
3/2
3/(3)/2a(2-An event in the USA regarding economic distress, or other event.)

This whole thing grows and develops patterns after a time, patterns that are somewhat predictable. I never claimed to be able to predict the future like so many do,....... There is no guesswork or opining, just data which is available online, however reliable that may be....Sometimes a lot of digging for information is required to find data that even appears to be reliable or accurate.

Any numbered branch potential can be reinserted into the tree 26 times, 3/3/2a being a potential which is recycled, because the problem still potentially exists.

Copyright, (rjs7295807-01, 09-14-2013)

edit on 14-9-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: typo

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

"Copyright, (rjs7295807-01, 09-14-2013)"
You do realize that copyright will not protect your "game-system-model". You need to take out a patent on your system and methodology. Preferebaly after you give it a "unique name" amd trademark that name. Keep proof that you were the first to think of it,

top topics

join