It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celestial Being Caught on Camera? WTH is This?!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Celestial Being Caught on Camera? WTH is This?!!!

Hello ATS. Help me out with this, please.

I took these pictures last night of this bright, orange "thing" in the sky. I had been noticing it for almost a week now, and decided to get a picture so I could look at it close up.
I had my camera sitting on my car so I wouldn't shake it. It looks like that's what happened, but I don't see how. The camera was completely still.

While taking the pictures, this "thing" flashed once, moved up and down, and then almost disappeared and came back bright again, like it was traveling further away from Earth, then returned.

The second picture has colored dots in the back ground. The other two do not. Is this some sort of camera anomaly, or is it caused from the flash it did in the sky at this time?

The first 3 pictures are the originals showing the date.
Under those are enlargements done by a friend of mine, Darkblade71.

What the heck is this?! UFO, Celestial Being, Swamp Gas, or what?

The third picture looks like a celestial being of some sort. I can see a head with eyes, a body with arms over it's torso, and legs.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Is it still there? if so where exactly, coordinates etc, in relation to known areas of sky, where is your location etc and could you go film it now, as in video, please. Thank you.

You know if you have more proof it wasn't something on your camera it will be more likely you will get nicer replies and a possible explanation.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
On a funny note, Mr. Hanky finally made it to space..Howdy Ho
Seriously though, it's been around for weeks? Does it seem to travel similar path as other celestial objects each night? As in is it fixed in the sky or move over time, and if so how fast?Has any of your neighbors seen it? I too am curious

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I will try to get a video if I see it again. But it's raining now, so it won't be tonight.

I am in east Tennessee, about 45 miles east of Knoxville. The thing was in the western sky, maybe just a tad south west.
I'm not good at directions, so that's about all I know to tell you.

It's coming a bad storm here, so I may have to jump offline soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well, you already know my thoughts.

I think you caught something very unusual.

When I enlarged the pictures I kind of freaked out a little bit, I was not expecting what you got on camera. That really does look like some sort of being, and since you have seen UFO's in the past and were hoping to catch them on camera, I think you finally got your wish,and it doesn't look like UFO's as in ships, it looks like some sort of celestial being. Keep that camera close by for more photos.

But that is just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

On my way to work Sunday night it was very close to the crescent moon. I thought is looked very orange, but so did the moon. So I thought it was a star, and just forgot about it.

The next night, Monday, it wasn't there, but the moon was. It was cloudy, so it could have been behind a cloud. IDK

Tuesday night it was there, but it was very, very far away to the west from the moon where it had been Sunday night.

Last night it was almost in the same area it was in Tuesday night.

I've noticed it in the sky before, for several weeks actually, but never paid it any attention until I noticed its movement from night to night this week, and the bright orange color.

From what I have seen, I don't think it is traveling in orbit with the other heavenly bodies.

edit on 9/12/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
anybody missing, within camera range?,,or died at the time the pic was taken?,,
well we do lose 2lbs, apparentlyunaccounted for,,so the rumour goes,,,, but might be just poop,,,

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Well, it freaked me out too when I saw your enlargements! WHOA!!

Gave me a shiver! LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

No one has died that I know of!

I think that would be more than 2lbs of poop! LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Just to add a funny twist, that last photo enlarged looks like a giant sea monkey!

Space Sea Monkey!
Everyone dump out your sea monkeys or it could be coming for you!!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Space Sea Monkey!

You are old friend, err, I mean middle aged, I mean seasoned....wise, that is what I mean. But because I know what you are referring to, so am I!
Now where are my Xray glasses.

edit on 12-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me why those dots are on the second picture, but not the one before or after it?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I thought they were stars!

Aren't they?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

IDK. They didn't show up on the other two. That's what has me confused.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Possibly Venus, an Asteroid?

news.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 12-9-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
In pic 1 and 2 there is a lightsource in the bottom left corner that is lining up whith the object in the cirkel,leaning slightly to the right in the 1'st pic and more to the left in the second pic, the object seems to follow that same lean.
It looks like a reflection of that lightsource, it's not in the 3'th pic as the object in the cirkel is more centered and the lightsource is out of frame.

What is that lightsource?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It is a rip in the fabric of space/time, watch for anything coming out of it!!!

N/A

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

The light source is a street light.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If you saw it on Sunday near the moon, then I did a Stellarium search for your location and my best guess is that what you saw was Betelgeuse. It is a vibrant red in color and would have shown up well next to the moon. As for the almost sickle shape to the picture.

In that picture, I also believe that it was Betelgeuse just highly close up and I think somehow the camera DID move even though you said you mounted it on the car. As for you seeing it moving on its own, if you stared at it long enough then that's easily explainable. Have you ever heard of autokinetic movement? It's whenever you focus on something for too long (especially something far away) and it appears to begin moving on its own. It's just your eyes having trouble adjusting over the dark background especially after having to focus for so long.

But yeah, take all of this with a grain of salt. Merely theorizing.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

That's what I thought too because of how bright it was. I know Venus is the brightest star in the sky in the early evening.

However.... this thing flashed at me when I asked it to, and moved up and down in the sky, and back and forwards.
If it wasn't for it doing that, I would have gone with it being Venus after reading that article.

Thanks for trying to help.

M y lights are flickering. I might lose my power at any time. If so, I'll get back online when I can.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join