It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Correlations - ET abductions and dogs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So, I was out walking my dog really late one night, saw something 'strange', and although pretty sure it was just military aircraft, I suddenly thought - "I wonder what would happen if ET's tried to abduct me with this 40 pound dog attached (leashed) to my wrist?"

Then I started thinking how I can't remember ever hearing anything about anyone who was ever abducted in the presence of their dog...

Has anyone ever heard of a case like that? Someone out walking their dog, passes out (maybe loses time), comes to and the dog is nowhere to be found?

Or people abducted from homes (especially bedrooms)...lots of people sleep with their dogs...

What about cases where a dog owner, sleeping with the dog, wakes up and ET's are just in the room? Anyone ever see descriptions of how someone's dog reacted in a case like that?

I don't know, I thought it would be interesting to see if there were any correlations - maybe find out if people having repeat 'experiences' and don't own dogs, might want to consider getting one...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

I suspect that since dogs brains are a lot less developed than humans that any alien would be able to take control of a dog easier than a human.

It is interesting though as I had never thought about it myself.

ETA:

By the way, I have 12 dogs and sleep with 4. Maybe strength in numbers might be beneficial in this case.
edit on 12-9-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I've never really given it much thought, but it seems that I remember hearing of a few cases with pets in the vicinity- it's been loong ago, maybe the 70s or 80s? All I know is my 50 pound pit goes everywhere I go and sleeps on the floor next to my side of the bed and no boogers mess with me!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
MAYBE dogs are the Aliens' Emissaries here on Earth and those that own and care for them passed the test. Those that don't care for them, are cruel to them and instead are a cat person; well those are the people that get anal probed.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I've just finished reading a whole spate of books on historical UFOs and abduction cases and mostly dogs would just bark and raise the alarm long before its human became aware of any presence. One or two odd cases where ETs (?) tried to abduct a dog (soon after the USSR sent Laika into space) reported in Jacques Vallee's book.

So I'd guess you may be safe with your faithful mutt by your side, if you heed his/her warning.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

ShadellacZumbrum

I suspect that since dogs brains are a lot less developed than humans that any alien would be able to take control of a dog easier than a human.

It is interesting though as I had never thought about it myself.

ETA:

By the way, I have 12 dogs and sleep with 4. Maybe strength in numbers might be beneficial in this case.
edit on 12-9-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

I think you are exactly right! Having 12 dogs can and must be a lot of work....kudos, and if you're sleeping with 4 of 'em, then I believe you have found the perfect 'anti-alien' protector!!! I love dogs, they truly a man's best friend.....and now we know for even greater reasons!! Peace!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Heard of a couple cases year's ago of potential abductions inside a home, dog's sense something bad and starts barking and growling, owner goes to see what's going on then the whole scene becomes frozen, time stands still while house is filled with light, other than that dog's don't seem to deter an abduction.
edit on -05:00Fri, 13 Sep 2013 02:44:40 -0500201309America/Chicago3002America/Chicago00000040 by EV150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

there is a great book called encounters with star people by ardy sixkiller and in the book she talks with a man who encounters an alien (star person) and they take an unusual interest in his dog who is trained to perform a few simple tricks.
you might check out that book.
I have heard a few stories of people encountering things with their dogs, but I don't remember specifics of every encounter. you might do a search for aliens and dogs.
part of me thinks they wouldn't be afraid of dogs and that dogs would respond to anything that was strange by either being fearful or trying to attack. I always like hearing stories of people who go out into the woods and encounter bigfoot like creatures and they have their dog with them. I always want to know how the dogs react to the things the people encounter. I know how my dogs react to certain things by the tilt of their head, the way they bark, the way they hide from some things or the way they tear out to attack at something. I think animals are our best bet in obtaining information on some unusual phenomena and people overlook them as tools for investigation.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thank you all for responding, although I have to admit, I was hoping for more 'definitive' (like references to specific case studies) information...

I mean, it's nice to hear from fellow dog fans, but it would also be great to get some objective perspectives...maybe you all could sort of 'direct' people to this thread, if you stumble on any ATS members who have studied abduction phenomena widely enough to have knowledge of a lot of specific case histories...?

Again, thank you for posting here everyone, it's the first thread I've made since my "Introduction" one...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So highly advanced space faring beings get defeated by dogs?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

does this qualify?
Aliens stole my car and dog
edit on 15-9-2013 by zetarediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
There is no doubt that UFO cases involving animal reactions are in themselves very interesting, why?? because animals are not acting, they react true to the stimuli that is contained in their immediate environment, that fact has me paying attention when animals are involved in UFO cases, they offer a clear indication that something is either wrong or threatening about their immediate stimuli in their environment, NICAP has a log of some very interesting animal reactions to UFOs ...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

I have 12 cats and usually sleep with 8.

Maybe the aliens hate hairballs?
Or maybe the cats have seen things I am not aware of?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

aivlas
So highly advanced space faring beings get defeated by dogs?

Maybe they're allergic...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

zetarediculian

does this qualify?
Aliens stole my car and dog
edit on 15-9-2013 by zetarediculian because: (no reason given)

I just hope they didn't probe the poor pup...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I don't remember where I read this, but some story where a girl woke up to aliens in her room and the family dog attacked and killed one of them before they could stun it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

grey9438

I don't remember where I read this, but some story where a girl woke up to aliens in her room and the family dog attacked and killed one of them before they could stun it.

Please try to remember where you saw this...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Unless you have recordings of the reactions, it's just more information that is useless. Interesting though.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I remember reading years ago that on a beach (I believe in Florida) a dog was going crazy barking at a ufo and got everyones attention on it. Then the eyewitness' said they saw a shaft of light come out of the ufo and hit the dog.It screamed and fell over dead
I've also read where peoples animals have slept right through abductions.So I don't think they can really protect us.

Also read a bad case in Israel about a woman heard a disturbance on her farm but for the life of her couldn't get up.When she finally did get up she ran down to her chicken coop and everyone of the chickens were killed,then she heard her dog whimpering in the corner,went to him and his eyes were gone.Something had taken them out.He died in her arms.
edit on 16-9-2013 by dimithae because: (no reason given)

top topics

join