It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin's Open Letter to the American Public.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have to say I admire Putin's logic a whole lot more than what I listened to last night.
This is sound logic. I think you will appreciate it. What does that mean when the Russian leader makes more sense than our own president?

This news link tiny.iavian.net... was sent from a friend.

Download Free Drudge Report from Android Market

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Connector

This is a little out there, but this is ATS so...

I don't believe in coincidence. So I would guess that most Americans like Putin now.....I do.

I would guess that most Americans hate Obama now....I do.

What would happen if the US government collapsed for what ever reason?

You think we would accept Putin as a temporary leader?

I think so.
I would.

edit on 9 12 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I don't know if I trust Putin but he does appear to be level headed at minimum. From my understanding it's about who will win Syrian land to run a pipeline through so this is really about money for both he and Obama. And political leveerage (funny how it seems like an addictive game they play).

Even if it is about money though at least Putin appears to be playing by the rules. Yes he would have vetoed a UN intervention but he has stated this was only because it had not been investigated. I truly don't believe he would have asserted this stance if proof was evident. At that point he may have asked for complete removal rather than bombing. That simply makes more sense unless you want to strengthen one side and weaken another.

Obama has shown his true motives. It is crystal clear. Ask for removal of the weapons versus strike to weaken and trust they won't use them? Why did he not chose the former? That is where people have don't their research and learned that this isn't about a humanitarian issue. It's about leveraging.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

er no sad to say but in a month or two we will , under the flag waving McCain and LLc war hogs USA will be in Syria looking for nonexistent Chemicals weapons, Iraq 2.2

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Oh boy, this massive psychological war is being waged, and I am in utter disbelief on how many it is winning over, I can't believe the sheeple quick to villafy Obama all of a sudden in the Putin fan club.
All of the same people that were calling Obama a communist are on the fast track back to a gulag if you fall for this ploy, you need to study the history of Russia, and the reason that hammer and sickle waved, Russia applauding and giving props to the U.N.? not wanting it to fail like the league of nations ? we defeated the Nazis together? come on, you fall for this during a moment when they are really the accessory to the crime of dropping nerve gas on thousands of human beings and countless other large scale atrocities.
The Russians are brothers of Iran and Syria and they can trace their ancestry, please recognize this is all a trick and do not be so hasty to look at these actions as logic, and good faith, before blasting me I say just do a little homework on what I just wrote if you think that I am incorrect.
The hook is about to be put in their jaw.

You can certainly read one thing and that is, the U.N. is the cornerstone of the NWO and it's success, I will leave that for you to conclude who might be right or wrong going forward.
The president just bucked it (U.N.), Putin just backed it (U.N.)....
edit on 12-9-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Do not lump me in with Obama. He got elected because he was black, not because he could make a good president. Most Americans seem to oppose war on Syria, last time I checked; The Obama administration represents its own agenda, not the american public's.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Putin has played this masterfully now Obama despite what his handlers say it's them who look weak.I know this is about who gets access to the pipeline but,who looks like the statesman here? and who looks like a puppet?
edit on 063030p://2626 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

tadaman

I think so.
I would.

This too shall pass.

It always does.

edit on 12-9-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Nyiah
What I find funny as hell, and embarrassing as all get-out is this - - Out of everything Putin has said, every point he brought up, people are having the biggest tantrum over the insinuation that we're not exceptional. I've read & heard far more miffed comments from people offended that someone doesn't think we're not all that special than I have any countering to his comments about Syria.

Its called 'manufactured outrage'. This is all about deflecting blame away from how badly the Obama administration has botched this situation by making someone else out to be the bad guy...and honestly, who better than Putin and the Russians? People will buy it hook, line and sinker. Even conservatives seem to be getting suckered into this one.

That's not to say I don't question Putin's motives, but he otherwise articulates Russia's position quite well. Its a shame that its all but being ignored because of this.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

edit on 12-9-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I don't believe in coincidence. So I would guess that most Americans like Putin now.....I do.

Seriously ?

Why the hell would any American want and ex KGB mobster as president ?

WHY ?

Political madness is right as that is madness. Putin wasn't even 'elected democratically'.

Sheesh.
edit on 12-9-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I was simply showing how in this situation, Putin has completely taken the show. Obama has in effect taken on a lesser role and as such, comparing the two leaders....one has solutions, and the other nearly complicated everything.

Thats what I feel is being seen.

Oh, and as far as a leaders past, at least we know putins past. I like the Idea of a former intelligence officer, who has actually risked his own neck to be the "commander and chief" of the armed forces.

IMO,
No matter how bad ass you are, once you see combat, you hate war more than any anti war protester. No one hates war more than those who have fought in one.

As a leader, the guy is spot on. I cant help but say that I wish we had some of that here. Our leaders are a joke. We have privileged deputants who exchange power between other over sexed and under evolved idiots like life was just some sort of little game. We have leaders who are completely dissociated from reality and act as sociopaths when it comes to weighing the value of life.

Is a former government heavy hitter any better? Well at least a criminal has his own code of honor and is constantly worried about the consequences of his actions. A criminals "spiritual" side is kinda weird but his take on reality will usually be spot on. We need some of that. REALITY.

I feel like the US is being run by characters from the twilight zone. The game ends when nations start to fall.

So Putin is not a saint. Can you say that ANY of our last presidents or current one, and most of congress and the senate are any better? People who have had MILLIONS die by their command and will do so until they retire are better than one man who may have walked a fine line between ethics and service to his country?

I will say it again. This is the twilight show and I want Putin for president since they wont let us have Ron Paul or anyone less extreme along those lines....even though that is exactly the sort of person the US would vote into office if allowed to.

EDIT:
And we have had fair and legal elections here in the US?

Orly 0.o

edit on 9 12 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

SLAYER69

tadaman

I think so.
I would.

This too shall pass.

It always does.

edit on 12-9-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Whats up with the Putin Man crush?

The guy was a Soviet agent and has enough blood on his hands to make Obama look innocent?

edit on 552013999131 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
admire Putin for his inteligence
admire Putin for his cunning
admire Putin for being a master game player
if you wish..
but dont admire him for being a nice man...he is not

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

I don't trust either one of them, this is just psychological warfare propaganda on Putins part, he knows how dissatisfied Americans are with Obama and he knows just what to say.

But what is he up to?

What is he hoping to achieve?

Is he going to run for president?

edit on 093030p://bThursday2013 by stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

autopat51
admire Putin for his inteligence
admire Putin for his cunning
admire Putin for being a master game player
if you wish..
but dont admire him for being a nice man...he is not

This man is a murderer.

Period.

Viewer discretion is advised.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

It's just you. You can take a man out of the KGB but you can't take the KGB out of a man.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

stormdancer777
reply to post by phinubian

I don't trust either one of them, this is just psychological warfare propaganda on Putins part, he knows how dissatisfied Americans are with Obama and he knows just what to say.

But what is he up to?

What is he hoping to achieve?

Let's see.

Pro dictator. He is hoping to put forth and maintain the precedent that horrible dictators can use vile weapons against their own people and nobody gets to do anything about it since it would be messy. He empathizes with Assad because he sees somebody like him.

Pro Islamic Fundamentalist, as long as they're against the USA. He's hoping to improve the power of Assad who is an ally of Iran and Hezbollah, because Iran and Hezbollah are causing problems in the mideast with the U.S. and its allies.

War in the mideast raises oil prices.

Russia's government makes money from high oil prices.

edit on 13-9-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sounds like our leaders need to take a lesson from other countries!

That was probably one of the best open letters to a nation I have read. It was to the point. I wish our leaders had that much respect for other people.

Then only time we see our leaders show respect, is when they want something from the other country. When they are refused, they throw fit (wars). Its sad, they need to humble themselves.

I love my country, just not the dips##ts running it!

edit on 13-9-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join