It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain: Screw Russia China, We’ll Invade Anybody We Want to [W/VIDEO]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I just saw this post and wanted to share it with the ats community, I love how McCain try's to play it off that he was never in pictures with the Syrian rebels.

Truth seekers daily exaggerated on the post title but this still is good info.

original post:
truthseekerdaily.com...

Video of McCain caught and trying to play it off

www.youtube.com...

Another video confirming this.
www.youtube.com...=15

truthseekerdaily.com...

original.antiwar.com...

It gave me chills to see proof that they are telling us lies, I have heard alot of things from different people and videos saying its all a lie, but this one really has a hard blow.

Everyone is waking up things i believe are going to get really interesting soon.

Video is embedded if you scroll down.

Note: on post i cant get any embedding to work the image buttons and youtube embedding doesn't work so i am linking everything if an admin could fix it that would help alot.
edit on 11-9-2013 by innersollus because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Sep 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to embed vids

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by innersollus

Translation;

HAHA - We are the LAW, we Police the whole world, # China, # Russia - Israel bombed Syria 4 times and Russia & china didn't do #, Syria sat back and took it. They are scared of us, WE ARE THE LAAAW' Murica!

Now no more questions, people can obviously tell I'm talking #

---------------

I don't knwo how these people sleep at night.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

here's the video.

decide for yourselves.

" McCain: Screw Russia China, We'll Invade Anybody We Want to "

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i'll tell you who scares me
Mccain scares me!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

n00bUK

---------------

I don't knwo how these people sleep at night.

That's the really saddening, maddening, and frustrating part. Did you see the video where the guy called him down for treason at the town-hall meeting? These idiots are so deeply brainwashed and got their heads so far up the butts of the elitist hogs that they actually think it smells good. They believe in what they're doing and saying. They sleep fine at night.

It's people with consciences who have problems sleeping....

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
After watching that Video I wrote a quick letter to the Canadian PM.

I hope we don't help do what we did in Libya. I miss Gaddafi almost as much as Tupac. I cannot believe we made him go out like that. We support a bunch of religious heathens, and now they want us to do it again? Harper is tunnel visioned dip s*&t so i doubt he will even read past the subject line.
edit on 11-9-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

At least you can say you tried. There are a lot of cud-chewing ungulates out there who still don't know anything's wrong....

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
He needs to retire. I think his mind is going.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We can laugh about it, but think of american and other western soldiers who will die in a battle they want so bad.
Also think about what the US is sowing, one day it is time to reap...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
He was actually correct in regards to Russia and China.

Russia and China have threatened before and never acted and its doubtful they would do anything this time either.

We also should never be intimidated by their threats.

As for al-Qaeda he was wrong by saying they aren't fighting over there but the interviewer was wrong also. Al-Qaeda is a blanket term that describes all sorts of activity in that region and many groups have no contact with other ones.

It is not one complete organization. The guys fighting in Syria may have had nothing to do with those in Afghanistan. There are al-Qaeda fighting against Kenya right now that have no interest in the US whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thank g*d NutCain didn't become the potus. This man is bent on war he's dying to be on the frontlines.

Why do the msm even give him the time of day is puzzling.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

This guy is a loose cannon, period.
He's writing checks with his mouth that American kids butts will have to cover if someone calls his bluff.
What an absolute embarrassment he is to his home state and the US as a whole.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Its impossible to get McCsin to answer questions. They are good legit questions but he just gets "offended" and refuses to answer.

You know what's sickening? People vote for someone and then that perso. (Obama most recent) just picks all the people that weren't elected by the people and puts them in high positions. Look at Hillary, Kerry, and McCain. The first two were NOT chosen by the people yet help run the country. If thatddoesn't prove voting dem or repub doesn't matter ibdont know what will.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Obviously McCain has gone senile.
Thats all im going to say

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

This is the same guy who was caught playing video poker on his phone while the Syrian discussions were going on.

truthseekerdaily.c... om/2013/09/john-mccain-explains-why-he-was-playing-poker-on-phone-during-syria-hearing-wvideo/
Hey, he gets " a leeetle bit bored" with this war stuff.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I remember another arsehole thinking (probably) along those same lines, round about September 1939.

Power drives people crazy, that same guy I mentioned probably thought he was doing the right thing at the time, and we all know how that turned out.

I just don't understand why the American people stand by and do nothing about it, it's tyranny, through and through, and it WILL all end in tears.

edit on 11/9/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

Of course he gets bored. He doesn't get excited unless he can taste blood, old shark. He wants to see us enter Iran in his lifetime.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Talk about arrogance, I just hope for his sake that he's right if America attacks because it mite just come back and bite him on the arse. He say's they won't retaliate but Obama said the same thing with his little red line.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It's not much, but it's a start.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Frightening couple .... McCain who has lost his mind, and Obama who is a dolt.
Between the two of them, this country isn't safe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join