It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Terrorist Attack, Syria, Iran, and WWIII

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

This little video spells the whole racket out rather well.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Thank you Redneck for this post it ties it all together for me, And the main problem I see with this country is what Helious has said, Our war of attrition isn't with our government or it's criminal behavior regarding the petro dollar, it is within our own ranks and getting the average citizen to see past their own tiny bubble of self importance to care.
The average American on the street is clueless to the situation we are in and dont care
Thank you Ed

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
A very well thought out post and I wish he would have expanded upon it more as the OP had some gaping holes. But it was a great start.

Many are focusing on the financial end of things here and it is connected…to resources. It is the resources that prop up a countries money. Take those resources away and that countries economy will collapse. I see a lot of people talking about money, but not the resources. TheRedneck did allude to this but I think that some still did not see it.

I have stated for decades to those who would listen that war is always about resources. Religion, Race, Culture and Ideology have only been a means of getting the masses to support war.

When it comes to war, there never is an easy answer as to why it came about, many things, often not related and are intertwined. But the one reason that will always be in the top three will be resources.

I agree though, things are heating up at a pace that has a great chance of never getting under control. One way to alleviate this would be to just pull out of the region and start to exploit the U.S.'s own energy resources of which we have much.

Of course this would make the environmentalists angry, but I don't care. What's more important? The Darter Snail, Spotted Owl, etc, or a World-wide war. That's a easy decision for me.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by Helious

Hence my concerns about even posting this thread. There is nothing that we can do about the situation at this point; what is, is. This is a no-win situation for all sides. So is it better to let people keep their heads safely buried in the sand, or to point out the obvious and help them see the truth?

I honestly can't answer that this time. But with the recent problems getting the American people to back the Syrian strike, and the associated probability of a terrorist strike in the US to change that dynamic, I decided to speak up one more time.

TheRedneck

With the gravity of the current situation, the decision to be involved in something that is so complicated and has so many players and possible outcomes(almost all negative), that it is a decision that should be made on as much information as is humanly possible. The very information in the OP is a great step in supplying the information to the people that will ultimately decide our fates.
Love him or hate him, Alex Jones spawned the phrase "InfoWar". And a salvo of truth has just been unleashed.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Thanks OP ! This was a very interesting and enlightening read .

I do have a question that maybe you can answer...Do you think the terrorsist act that you mention as a posssibilty
has anything to do with the rumors of the Fema Region III readiness before October 1 ?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There is such a thing as the Global Awakening, Brzezinski believes in it. One component is that there is a global elite, much of which is centered in the city of London. They control the gold and currency exchange rates through the Fed and the Bank of International Settlements in Basel.
This tiny global elite relies on the relation between the dollar and petroleum to manipulate the value of dollars and dollar denominated bonds around the world,.
Destroying Iran and its current escape from the dollar is crucial.
That this elite is manipulating the US Navy and Air Force into doing their bidding is no longer a secret... and makes the elite in the City of London a prime target for a pre emptive strike from China or Russia.
Why be blamed for terrorist and false flag attacks in the US? Why not take out the source of control? C 4 I attack is military dogma. and surely must be followed by the Chinese and Russian military planners.
straw in the wind... for the first time since 1792 the prime minister of England lost a war vote... I say the elite there is starting to get worried they will be the target, not the people of England... let those American sheeple take the hit.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

i fully agree with what you've said.

one thing i would add though: false flag. one can almost smell it. makes you wonder if that rumours about nukes being moved in eastern usa, are true. after all, who said that the first strike has to be carried by syria or iran? 9/11 was an inside job after all.
edit on 8-9-2013 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing and wholeheartedly agree. That said, I coulda survived a couple more posts worth of insights. Perhaps I'm slightly above the ATS average.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
A lot of people are against this one.. it's going to have to be quite the FF. Larger than 9/11 in my opinion.

September is always a big month.. but we always have FEMA Region III to look after once October rolls around.

Don't mean to fear monger, but create your own conclusions.

Great OP.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
USA does not need the petro-dollar. This is a long time myth to try and make people jump on the israel bandwagon, that they NEED our protection when all along they have neglected their duties by giving palestinians more and more land in exchange for temporary fake peace.

USA needs tariffs and lots of them. Stop importing 5 times more than what we export. We used to be a producing nation and have been reduced to a consumer, service orientated nation that rellies way too much on imports because companies make tons more profit taking advantage of overseas cheap labor, especially in china.

No one will forget 9-11 regardless of whom they think did it. I personally will never forget how evil and cruel our government was to commit such a heinous atrocity on its own citizens to justify invading two countries and set the stage for permanent conflict.

The future does not look bright, but I have not lost all hope either.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

The phrase InfoWar has been in use by the military for decades. Long before Jones. It was a PC way of saying PSYOP, which has always had a negative connotation to it.

So, if you think about it. InfoWar.com is actually PSYOP.com. I don't think he would get to many hits using that moniker, and there is already a advertising agency using it.
They're quite successful I might add.

Ok, they've changed from psyop.com to psyop.tv, but if you type in the former, it takes you to the latter.
edit on 8-9-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a correction

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Great post OP. This quality of post like this one and the following thread is what makes me come to this site. It also gives me hope for a truly ugly species such as ours. We are all to blame. Our keepers created the illusion we call society but we all bought into it. What a mess. Endless war and conflict since the stone age and no attempt to evolve past a competitive basis to existence. Control and the need to impose ones values and will over others is the road to ruin. What happened to compassion, co-operation, inclusion, sharing. One third of the world goes to sleep at night hungry. We do nothing. We are destroying the ecosystem and seven billion people do nothing but keep multiplying. We site God, Allah, Jesus, etc. .. but we all spend billions on weapons to kill one another. And it goes on and on and on. Hospitals run for profit, pharmaceutical companies treating symptoms while cures are available but hidden. Corporate need for growth rather then sustainability. What a bloody mess.
And now we have Syria and the real possibility of WW3. All I have to say is that if you are in Syria get out. I'll even go a step further and say if your in the whole region get out and it will spread from there. Lets hope that level heads prevail but when you actually start gassing people whether orchestrated or not you've totally lost your mind. Who did it at this point doesn't matter. Remember we only have the capacity to deal with matters like school children. Greedy, selfish grown up brats.

"We will leave this place a burning stove" The Grateful dead.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Except AJ pushes postive propaganda whereas the military pushed the negative kind.

Not all propaganda is the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by TDawgRex

Except AJ pushes positive propaganda whereas the military pushed the negative kind.

Not all propaganda is the same.

I'm glad that you see that. I worked that field for 15 years and the three fields are White=truthful, Grey=vague and Black=outright lies, usually based upon truth.

Black PSYOP is usually frowned upon as it almost always comes back to bite you in the ass, and no matter how truthful you have been in the past, if you are caught in a lie, you've just lost all credibility with your target audience.

I have never taken part in a Black PSYOP and have in fact helped shoot down a couple of ideas. They're more trouble than they're worth.

But there are always idiots that think they can make it fly.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Why is this history lesson important? Because Iran is important. Mohammed Reza Shah was the leader of OPEC during its early years, and as he was friendly to US interests, he and Saudi Arabia conspired together with those interests to establish an oil distribution system that tied the value of Middle Eastern oil to the United States dollar. No country could purchase oil unless they had dollars; rubles, yen, lira, or pounds were not accepted. Monies had to first be converted to dollars. This was a boon to the US banking industry, and especially to the newly-created Federal Reserve. Instead of having to have gold and silver on hand to meet demands for redemption of gold and silver certificates, the dollars could be backed by the absolute need for oil shared by every developed and developing country across the globe.

Muhammad Reza has got nothing to do with the creation of petrol dollar, nor did Saudis and Muhammad Reza Conspired such event.

What happened was this:

The petrodollar system originated in the early 1970s in the wake of the Bretton Woods collapse. President Richard M. Nixon and his Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, knew that their destruction of the international gold standard under the Bretton Woods arrangement would cause a decline in the artificial global demand of the U.S. dollar. Maintaining this "artificial dollar demand" was vital if the United States were to continue expanding its "welfare and warfare"spending. In a series of meetings, the United States — represented by then U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger — and the Saudi royal family made an agreement. According to the agreement, the United States would offer military protection for Saudi Arabia’s oil fields. The U.S. also agreed to provide the Saudis with weapons, and protection from Israel.

The agreement included:

1) The Saudis must agree to price all of their oil sales in U.S. dollars only. (In other words, the Saudis were to refuse all other currencies, except the U.S. dollar, as payment for their oil exports.)

2) The Saudis would be open to investing their surplus oil proceeds in U.S. debt securities.

By 1975, all of the oil-producing nations of OPEC had agreed to price their oil in dollars and to hold their surplus oil proceeds in U.S. government debt securities in exchange for the generous offers by the U.S.

Source
Source

edit on 8-9-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
They want this bad and will do it regardless of an attack on American soil or against any of their allies. They have already decided what they wanted and they will do it before the UN releases their findings.

The only terrorist attack you're going to see is the one against Syria from the extremists from the west.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by Helious

Hence my concerns about even posting this thread. There is nothing that we can do about the situation at this point; what is, is. This is a no-win situation for all sides. So is it better to let people keep their heads safely buried in the sand, or to point out the obvious and help them see the truth?

I honestly can't answer that this time. But with the recent problems getting the American people to back the Syrian strike, and the associated probability of a terrorist strike in the US to change that dynamic, I decided to speak up one more time.

TheRedneck
You say there is nothing we can do at this point, it is a no-win situation for all sides, and then you say you want to point out the obvious and help them (us) see the truth.

When nothing can be done and we see the truth then what is your point Redneck?

Maybe people don't have there heads in the sand, maybe just to much truth with no solution's.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Exactly we have had an artificial economy now for a long time. People need unemployment and welfare because there are not enough jobs available with all this outsourcing and automation.

The stupid liberals think that taxing and spending by issuing government bonds will miraculously spur the economy back on track. This is like me saying I am going to get one loan to payoff my previous loan because I dont have money to do otherwise. It is retarded short sighted logic.

To grow the economy means business must stay in america and start exporting things again. We need a healthy GDP, lower the spending budget dramatically, get people employed to pay taxes, make corporations pay their share of taxes, stop the war machine in the middle east, start paying back some debt.

What we have now is a total sham. Make people think we need saudi arabia, china, israel on our side when we do NOT. We need to become much more independent and fast!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I disagree. What we need in society is a paradigm shift from our current systems, industries and ways of doing things.

Not unlike discovering the Americas, or the industrial revolution. We need new groundbreaking industries, new frontiers, new world-changing discoveries to put us on a different course. Otherwise all we are doing is burning resources, over-populating, and our only options will be to conquer.

Society is stagnant and currently war is the only option for advancement, for moving forward, which it does very well sometimes. After all, most of mankinds significant achievements have come from war.

Im actually looking forward to it. In a way itll provide a clean slate for many of our current world issues, like over population and unemployment.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Good OP. If I may render advice to the OP.
On a long post like this it may be advisable to give, at the end, a brief paragraph summary of your main point.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join