It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incredible Stone Age Map ; beyond belief?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
‘Map Stone,’ Up to a Million Years Old, Found in England (And Ignored by ‘Scientists’) (+Photos)
Boy I love this stuff, just when we think we have heard it all someting as incredible as this is discoverd.
Yes this guy is a amateur archaeologist, but brings up some very interesting points. Sorry I can't figure out how to but a photo up but here are some links.
Please delete if allready posted .I did a search.

Here is an image of the stone map with named places and rivers for scale.
I wish to present to you what I believe could be the most important prehistoric artefact EVER found,that could illuminate the intelligence,capabilities and life style of our ancient ancestors that left Africa around a million years ago.
This artefact appears to be carved,incised and painted on a split stone pebble just 4 1/2 inches high and shows the coastlines and river systems of Northern Europe,the Atlantic coastlines of France,Portugal and Spain right down to Gibraltar and beyond into Africa.

www.thefoundationofkingdavid.org...

www.thefoundationofkingdavid.org...

edit on 7-9-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Wow! I thought the world was supposed to be flat back then?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There's the photo's.....

Very interesting, I shall have a read about it more now....

Nice one...

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Doesn't look like a map to me.
What about all the other lines etc. on the rock that don't match up with anything?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thanks davethebear

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
if they new about Greenland they must have known about Iceland yet Iceland has been left off the map.

So either this is just a rock that happens to look like a map or they ignored the existence of Iceland.

Cool that the natural features of the rock make it look like this but it is nothing more than chance.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Now this is what I want to see more of on ATS, so a cave man whom is supposedly thick demonstrate's a very highly sophisticated level of intelligence that rivals or equals modern man but those whom have built there entire career of dismissing the very idea of an ancient localisation or pre modern human intelligent race with an advanced culture and whom pin there claim on modern thinking humans only being 160 to 200 thousand years old yet again deliberately deny or ignore this.

IT is all about money and reputation as this throws a very large Sabot in the work's for them.

S+F and if I could give more I would.

Too Welshreduk Iceland was probable still mainly submerged a million years ago, it is a new land mass that has been pushed up through vulcanism and may have been up and down a few times, it is essentially ocean bed from the mid Atlantic ridge that has been thrust up through magmatic activity like Hawaii but much larger, Greenland on the other hand is continental rock that used to be connected to northern Scotland way back along the path of continental drift so was definitely there at that time.

edit on 7-9-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

A most interesting find. I wish that the articles showed more of the artifacts that were found.S&F.

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Wow!....So 500,000 years ago Portugal had a recognised border with Spain.......who'd have thunk it!

I found a potato once that looked a little bit like a badger sitting on a wall.....turns out it was just a potato after all though.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
whats that land mass in the middle of the mediterranean sea?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
whats that land mass in the middle of the mediterranean sea?

I was just about to point that out!
Atlantis maybe?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
ummm...psssst....England land mass is not above France....but you know we all must have a imagination....so I imagine this to be made up....like each person seeing something different within
an image....now where is my ink blot test.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wasn't the British Isle joined to Greater Europe way back then only being separated fairly recently?

Something to consider....

Seas 'hide ancient relics'
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1eaa87f3052.jpg[/atsimg]

Submerged sites of ancient communities could be hidden in the seas around the Western Isles, according to experts. Dr Jonathan Benjamin and Dr Andrew Bicket believe the islands' long and sheltered lochs have protected 9,000-year-old Mesolithic relics. Rising sea levels may have covered up to 6.2 miles (10km) of land on the west coast of the Outer Hebrides. The archaeologists are to give a presentation in Comhairle nan Eilean Siar's council chambers on Monday.

During the Mesolithic period, also known as the Middle Stone Age, Britain was transformed from a peninsula to an island. It is thought that landslides in Norway - the Storegga Slides - triggered one of the biggest tsunamis ever recorded on Earth when a landlocked sea burst its banks. The water struck the north-east of Britain with such force it travelled 25 miles (40km) inland, turning low-lying plains into what is now the North Sea, and marshlands to the south into the Channel.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This is old news to me, I went hiking the other day and found like 10000 maps just like this.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Bloody interesting, but considering the detail that is supposedly there, ie rivers etc, there are some glaring omissions.... how come they know about Greenland and countless rivers, yet failed to see or include Ireland
Who knows what Greenland's coast was like prior to a bazillion tonnes of ice grinding it to shizzle too.

I really enjoyed looking at it and thanks for the read, but this hits the "co-incidence" button for me

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I was hoping a UFO took an artistic caveman into space and enabled him to paint the globe.

Oh well just another rock!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

this is interesting and no one more than me would love to believe it is what is claimed here, however I think if I filled an eggcup with paint, and held it in the air and spilled it onto a large sheet of paper, that it might accidentally create a design that would resemble some part of the globe (map wise I mean) but that is not an explaination or solution to what still remains very interesting, i so hope its true..

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It's beyond belief anyone thinks this pebble is a map!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Wow!....So 500,000 years ago Portugal had a recognised border with Spain.......who'd have thunk it!

I found a potato once that looked a little bit like a badger sitting on a wall.....turns out it was just a potato after all though.

Yeah but how old was that potato? If it was a 50 million year old potato then how could the people back then know of badgers before they evolved into badgers? Answer me that, huh! ANSWER ME THAT!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
It's beyond belief anyone thinks this pebble is a map!

Lol i was about to post exactly the same thing.

I think this is the second time in a few months we have had someone claiming some kind of stone age map.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join