The Incredible Stone Age Map ; beyond belief?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi,this is my 1st post,I actually found this artefact and will try to answer some of the questions as best I can.
Firstly,let me state catagorically that this is NOT a hoax,nor a fake and is as found apart from being cleaned with water.
As for the context,it was found among over 10,000 Lower Palaeolithic artefacts on a known archaeological site that has been ignored for many years,on the ancient shoreline of the Pleistocene Thames that flowed thru this valley until being blocked by the glaciers of the Anglian Ice age c half a million years ago.
see my website www.colnianman.com for more details and simple youtube clips...havent done one of the Stone Age Map yet.
I had found another map on stone prior to finding this although that is a well detailed local map in a different style.
As for my intepretation of places esp Ireland and Iceland,I apologise,there are there but I couldnt recognise the proportions of the landmass I called Greenland...I dont know.I have made a few other mistakes such as the Guardiana is further south but what is remarkeable is how much is familiar to us today despite the passage of time.
Actually,whether it turns out to be a million years old or just 5,000 years old,it would still be way beyond anything thought possible in prehistory.
My purpose is to find out the truth and being an individual against academics,I cannot get the neccessary tests done either on the artefact or on the well preserved site (which I have been excavating for over 20 years)...if anyone can help it would be much appreciated,I have nothing to hide..the artefact EXISTS but who or what made it is debatable!
www.colnianman.com or colnianman on youtube for clips of other strange technologies found here and also dismissed as "impossible" by so-called "experts"!
contact me for more details and to correct my errors,thanks!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by windslayer

Hi,
I actually found this artefact and can guarantee that it is as found although who made it and when is debatable nd I hope to discover the truth.
I have put up a post and my website is www.colnianman.com
thanks or your interest and you are entitled to whatever opinion you have!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hey there! Welcome to our weird little hang out place on the 'net!

Cool rock-map you found there! I always wanted to be an archeologist, or at least go on a dig or something.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I want to say this could possibly be a case of apophenia. Not to be a dick and I do believe pre historic people could have mapped Europe but I'm not sure this would be proof

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't see it. Sell it on ebay.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

EA006

Wow! I thought the world was supposed to be flat back then?

you could see the curvature of the earth from any high enough place - only the church wants you to think people were that stupid back then

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

crankyoldman
It is an interesting assumption that missing land mass means it is isn't a map.

it's an interesting assumption to think it is a map, and it is up to the people who think it's a map to explain why it doesn't look like the earth a million years ago.

So people here assume that what is here now has always been here in exactly the same form?

no, but the earth looked much like it does now a million years ago. except that the english channel didn't exist and the so called "map" identifies part of it as england, even though it was not an island a million years ago.

People here assume because science says x about how things were, based on nothing more then guessing, that this is how it was?

expect science isn't guessing, people believing this a map are. the earth shows evidence of the english channel not existing a million years ago, but being dry land.

People here assume that there is no way in hell, ever, never, ever, that things moved even within the last 40 or 50 thousand years?

considering that the evidence shows that the landmass between the uk and the mainland was above water a million years ago and people claim its a map, and that "map" says the uk were islands a million years ago, who should we think is right?
the evidence is for the uk not being an island a million years ago, it doesn't matter what happened 50 thousand years ago, the map is claimed to be a million years old.

it's still wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

circuitsports

EA006

Wow! I thought the world was supposed to be flat back then?

you could see the curvature of the earth from any high enough place - only the church wants you to think people were that stupid back then

you don't even need to do that! watching a distant ship does that. you see the sail first, rising over the horizon then the rest of the ship because of the curvature, that is how most groups figured it out.

it's a modern myth that the church taught people the earth was flat, or that people thought the earth was flat for so long. some people refused to accept observed facts, and instead of filtering those people out we lumped them in with everyone else.
the greeks figured out the earth was round sometime around 500 bce, they also knew it turned.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

So people here assume that what is here now has always been here in exactly the same form?

no, but the earth looked much like it does now a million years ago. except that the english channel didn't exist and the so called "map" identifies part of it as england, even though it was not an island a million years ago.

It did? I've only been alive for 50 years, my memory does not go back that far. No matter what science says, that "fact" is an assumption.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

When I found this map,among so many lower palaeolithic tools,I immediately recognised the west european coastline and over the 10 years I have researched it,despite almost total disbelief and much criticism over pedantics,I have come to realise that what science knows is incomplete and that this map is how it ACTUALLY was although exactly when is unknown.
The English channel and doggerland probably was low lying,marshy and tidal with a river system connecting the Thames and Rhine and over the last million years water levels have gone up and down obviously affecting the crossing.
I DO have some good high res images,available on request thru the website www.colnianman.com which actually show the low lying landmasss and a direct connection between East England and Europe.
I DO fully realise how unbelievable this artefact must appear to online sceptics and academics,I wouldnt believe it myself if I saw the same online BUT knowing it is genuine and not faked,I just CANNOT believe it is just a natural coincidence!
THAT is the first question is it natural or is it man made?"
if it IS man made,the implications are manifold,controversial and deserve researching...I am just an individual without qualifications,funding or assistance and I was hoping this publicity would attract interest from those of a more open mind who are able to ask the question "WHAT IF..."

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

And, as Portuguese, this comment didn't struck me as stupid at all. Common, stop being a snob.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JameSimon

he does have a point though. when this map was (supposedly) made, Portugal and Spain did not have a border, as it does now , and as depicted on this "map".

snoopyuk
Portugal

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

its NOT a border,its a river although im not sure its the guadalivir or the guadiana which actually IS the border today...yet another "coincidence"?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tjack

thanks for the welcome!
if you are nearby,you can always come and help dig the site,theres loads more to come.(subject to weather)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

IT is all about money and reputation as this throws a very large Sabot in the work's for them.

S+F and if I could give more I would.

All about money huh? Hey, you should check out Ebay. I bet you could find all kinds of lost treasures. I saw the picture of Jesus on a tortilla for sale and it was pretty cheap. I'm gonna get my boys to look for ancient maps on the rocks in my driveway. I'll bet there are all kinds of interesting maps there. The Corporate-Globalist interests won't control me. If I find an ancient map on a rock in my driveway i will share it with the world (and quite possibly on E-bay).

V

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm afraid it looks like a rock with a sort of vague semi European sort of pattern on it. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindedRealist

Good talking points.
But it's just a rock.
Move on.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's a rock.

Now, if you'd found this on Mars, that woulda been something!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

colnianman

When I found this map,among so many lower palaeolithic tools,I immediately recognised the west european coastline and over the 10 years I have researched it,despite almost total disbelief and much criticism over pedantics,I have come to realise that what science knows is incomplete and that this map is how it ACTUALLY was although exactly when is unknown.

oh right, because you, an amateur are more of an expert on geology, paleoarchaeology, and history than hundreds of scientists doing this stuff for a living? LOL pull the other one! do you know anything about how geology works? if the coast line was the same a million years ago as it is now, it wouldn't look different! do you think scientists are lying about something that gains them nothing for lying about?

The English channel and doggerland probably was low lying,marshy and tidal with a river system connecting the Thames and Rhine and over the last million years water levels have gone up and down obviously affecting the crossing.

do you have evidence for that? because the evidence we have so far says "no".

I DO have some good high res images,available on request thru the website www.colnianman.com which actually show the low lying landmasss and a direct connection between East England and Europe.
I DO fully realise how unbelievable this artefact must appear to online sceptics and academics,I wouldnt believe it myself if I saw the same online BUT knowing it is genuine and not faked,I just CANNOT believe it is just a natural coincidence!

where is your evidence that what you say is true? scientists are able to find evidence of where the shore line was thousands of years ago, even millions. a rock is not evidence you need more than one thing. show your images. we have reason to be skeptical, you only have a rock that vaguely looks like a bunch of stuff you claim are a map.

THAT is the first question is it natural or is it man made?"
if it IS man made,the implications are manifold,controversial and deserve researching...I am just an individual without qualifications,funding or assistance and I was hoping this publicity would attract interest from those of a more open mind who are able to ask the question "WHAT IF..."

ah yes, the typical "be open minded!" appeal, a.k.a "agree with me or you are close minded!!!"
problem is, you discount the guys who do this as a career for no other reason than they don't agree with you, that hardly makes your appeals worth heeding when you bash real experts.

i ask "what if"" all the time, but i ask "what if?" with more than a rock. scientists ask what if all the time, do you think they just got to what they theorize by magic or something? you just happen to be wrong and they happen to be right, because they have the evidence for what they claim and you don't.

the question that should be asked is if you ever really took your rock to an expert and if you did, what they said it was.
i have no doubt they said is was a rock, not a map and you just refuse to accept the truth of the matter.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join