It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will world war III be the catalyst to turn humans into GODs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

If you exchange god for mutant you're on the right track.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Ah, now I know ATS stands for 'Anime To See', this site is fast becoming a joke.......

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Rapha

These new humans will have a natural energy aura that emanates from their bodies which protects their biological bodies from the radiation.

You could be right.

With YHWH being able to do things that human minds cannot even comprehend, it is possible that those who have faith in Jesus Christ will be given Divine protection that will protect the person against every harmful attack, even radiation.

Using the other word 'possession' you mentioned and allowing spirits to enter those human bodies would naturally increase their power. Those lost spirits would then be protected as well.

thats what i think would happen. at this point nobody would know what there capable of because they havent been put trough anything dangerous. so right now we wouldnt be able to recognize the two witnesses. but when those two people constantly come face to face with life or death situations and against overwhelming odds survive every single time then you would know.

i think that may be why the bible says specifically "the antichrist will have the power to make war with saints" because saints are mystics. anyone who believes 100 precent in anything can see how belief in something can affect reality. and Yahweh will work directly through his saints and mystics to fight the antichrist. this is why people like enoch, ezra, samson, and king david had so much power because they were mystics that perceived god directly. if you read the psalms you will see that king david was pretty much obsessed with Yhwh and as a result no human could stand against him in battle.

feats like this are still possible today but life has been so dulled down that no one can recognize that potential. this current way of life thats over saturated with mundane trivial matters was put in place on purpose buy the powers that be so no one would think about that type of reality anymore but it did exist. these days people dont think about forming a personal relationship with god because they are so busy with there mundane life. but when tribulation starts things will get interesting again.

i for one am looking forward to seeing this play out.
edit on 13-9-2013 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No..a modern world war won't be a catalyst to turn Humanity into Gods...radioactive carbon yes, gods no.
edit on 13-9-2013 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join