It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolutionists ! Explain this and make sense at the same time.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Very interesting video i got through most of it. Im not sure i trust or belive what he is saying but he did open my mind and get me curious. Thanks

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss
Very interesting video i got through most of it. Im not sure i trust or belive what he is saying but he did open my mind and get me curious. Thanks

Good call!!

Looking for yourself also makes it clearer from a different perspective. As long as your looking for answers and not a belief, that is.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
That was the most fascinating movie I've watched in a long time. Thanks, brudda! Kept me up late and intrigued.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Trey Smith the safe thief that fled to Mexico, now claims that mainstream archeologists are liars?

And that 'Neanderthal skeletons that have been discovered over the years are really just the skeletons of people who lived for hundreds of years'?

And Randyvs recommends watching a 2hr video made by Smith as evidence against evolution?

Only those who are desperate to find some kind of conformation for their supernatural beliefs, and as such have very little faith, would give this guy the time of the day........

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Why does it have to be "god" though? It's more than likely we were created by an advanced, intelligent race(s) of people.

I'll tell you exactly why exactly why Bonez and it's as plain as the noze on your face. We haven't got a single note from your ancient alien race against tons of scripture that claims us for GOD.
edit on 7-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nacirema

Show me a human binding example with two plates then. You can't or you would have.

reply to post by mOjOm

Ok, I'm really trying to get through this video, but the guy presenting the info is driving my F**king crazy with his stupid hand gestures and face blocking half the screen the entire time!!! WTF is up with this guy

Then quit watching it.

You know it's kinda like when you go to the doctor and say, " Doc, it only hurts when I do this "
and the Doctor says, " Well stop do'in that ! ".

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Religious scripture was created by humans.. who basically just believe no questions asked and comes from a time when people were a lot simpler, we have moved on since then. Science in its true form looks for evidence, when its disproved in one place its corrected and it moves forward, You could say it evolves. Hence the advancements in technology, medicine and pretty much everything else you see today.

The bible just spews the same age old clap trap thats been used and edited by rulers and followed by fanatics/conditioned people throughout the ages, its dated and I often wonder how a rational mind can still believe such things in 2013.
edit on 7-9-2013 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by randyvs

Here is a Video I think you might be Interested in . Head Binding Did Not Produce these Skull Anomolies , these People were Different from Nornal Homo Sapians . What do you Think Randyvs ?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-9-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

Thank you ! I've been looking for this for a long time.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Nacirema

Show me a human binding example with two plates then. You can't or you would have.

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread969382/pg1#pid16910907]post by

Can you show a citation for a skull with 3 plates bound or not? Last time I counted a human skull had 8 plates comprised of 22 bones.Sorry to interject facts into fantasy.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

reading the article right now. you are aware that he's an ancient alien proponent right? I'm a little familiar with his work and will still give the benefit of the doubt until I finish reading this. Thanks for the link.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by peter vlar
reply to post by randyvs

reading the article right now. you are aware that he's an ancient alien proponent right? I'm a little familiar with his work and will still give the benefit of the doubt until I finish reading this. Thanks for the link.

Yes I'm aware.
I'm saying there is only one major plate where there should be two. And I haven't even mentioned volume.
You're correct in your reply of course.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Your evidence is a blog on ancient aliens and is relying on the word of two known liars in the field, Lloyd Pye and David Childress?

Why don't you actually check an anatomy text or something? Especially in relation to a child's skull and compare it to the "star children" or whatever you want to call them. Here . . . some help.

And as stated previously, there are eight cranial plates (6 major and from birth - 2 frontal, 2 parietal, 1 occipital). Here is a good link that even, somewhat, explains the deformity, plate and "holes" . . . medically known as the mastoid fontanelle. In mature skulls there are 8 plates, 4 sutures, and 14 facial bones.

Anatomy of a Newborn Skull - Stanford

Sutures allow the bones to move during the birth process. They act like an expansion joint, allowing the bone to enlarge evenly as the brain grows and the skull expands, resulting in a symmetrically shaped head. However, if any of the sutures close too early (fuse prematurely), there may be no growth in that area. This may force growth to occur in another area or direction, resulting in an abnormal head shape.

More information on the cranial structure in the more soothing form of a blog . . . which you seem to prefer.

Cranium structure

And yes . . . I watched (as much as I could stomach of the known thief and liar Trey Smith) and, obviously, went to the blog referencing Pye and Childress.

BTW - it's all false info that has no evidence to back it and I'll save you the suspense of waiting for Pye's "experts" analysis . . . Pye will claim they aren't human.
edit on 9/7/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

I'll see your plate explaination and raise you on volume. More lies right ?

The academic secular world refuses to do work on these skulls,
so they can turn around and call those who do liars. My LWA.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

so the can turn around and call those who do liars. My LWA.

You edited before I could respond, but yes, lies. Or maybe you prefer the more inane "misrepresentation" . . . which Pye and Childress are pros at. The volume change is a result of the deformity.

There is no "work" to be done. To anthropologists, the method to achieve these skulls is well known, as are the customs of the cultures that used them. Often, binding resulted in premature (early) death due to the deformity and that is why the facial bones on some still resemble those of undeveloped young. Those that did not die early exhibit the extremely elongated skulls, but suffered from a whole host of health problems due to the deformity (sinus, brain function, hearing, balance (equilibrium), etc.)

And it is always the claim that "academics won't touch or study" . . . be it ancient aliens or forbidden archeology. However, it's not that they don't "study" . . . it's that they have been and the proponents of the fantastic don't agree or still promote the fantasy.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path

so the can turn around and call those who do liars. My LWA.

You edited before I could respond, but yes, lies. Or maybe you prefer the more inane "misrepresentation" . . . which Pye and Childress are pros at. The volume change is a result of the deformity.

There is no "work" to be done. To anthropologists, the method to achieve these skulls is well known, as are the customs of the cultures that used them. Often, binding resulted in premature (early) death due to the deformity and that is why the facial bones on some still resemble those of undeveloped young. Those that did not die early exhibit the extremely elongated skulls, but suffered from a whole host of health problems due to the deformity (sinus, brain function, hearing, balance (equilibrium), etc.)

And it is always the claim that "academics won't touch or study" . . . be it ancient aliens or forbidden archeology. However, it's not that they don't "study" . . . it's that they have been and the proponents of the fantastic don't agree or still promote the fantasy.

Wow ! an amazing amount of deformaties all to be bured together.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Is it really "amazing"?

Amazing -

1. To affect with great wonder; astonish

You can't wrap your head around a ruling class of a civilization, that practiced head binding, all being buried in the same area?

Does the Valley of the Kings "amaze" you, as well? I mean so many mummies found in one place . . . they must really be divine, right . . . what else could explain it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join