It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolutionists ! Explain this and make sense at the same time.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Synopsis:
This video by Trey Smith, is one of the best I've ever come across,. concerning the nephelim.
You only have to pay attention to see the questions that mainstream archeology ( The lies )
leaves unanswered, all get answered by Trey Smith in this extensive and unrelenting explanation
of mans history. And the story that leaves less enigma is the one I believe.( The truth )

However it is quite long and for those who decide not to watch the whole thinj. But want to comment
on the heading. You only have to watch up to the point where he talks about the two platesn of bone
instead of the three that humans always have. Making these skulls not human at all.

So ye evolunists explain these skulls for me again ? PLEASE ? Human or not ?
edit on 6-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So ye evolunists explain these skulls for me again ? PLEASE ? Human or not ?

I obviously haven't watched the video, but even if they aren't human why does that impact on that validity of evolution? So what does the video say they are? Alien skulls or something? Why would alien skulls impact the validity of evolution? It'd just mean that we aren't the first intelligent life to evolve in the universe.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well I'm not an "Evolutionosts" or an "evolunists" so I guess I'm not invited, but those skulls have been extensively explained before.

Not that the explanation would change your mind at all anyway.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Cmon Chaotic , you can at least watch the limited part I asked you to watch. I even said please. You want some sugar on top ?

It's not that far into it. But Trey Smith is a fair speaker and easy to listen to, so you may get hooked.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Cmon Chaotic , you can at least watch the limited part I asked you to watch. I even said please. You want some sugar on top ?

It's not that far into it. But Trey Smith is a fair speaker and easy to listen to, so you may get hooked.

I'm watching it now, it does seem interesting actually. I do believe strongly in the theory of evolution but personally I have a hard time believing that some of these skulls were formed via a ritualistic binding process, they're just far too elongated and uniform to be an unnatural thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I don't have to send out a persy lil invite for people to know all are welcome to comment. Do I ?
I only ask that evolutionists make some sense of these skulls. Where do they fit in the theory.
Of course they don't, do they ?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I hope you watch the whole thing and I'm pretty sure you will Chaotic. So interesting !

I'm pretty sick right now peeps, got go to bed, but I'll get up early to check the responses. Enjoy !

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Give me your best effort at falsifying you own video so the people reading this thread know your not just some fool who's claiming "I don't understand, therefore god."

I hope you realize there are already all sorts of official responses to these claims so coming to a conspiracy forum to ask people who aren't experts to explain something to you isn't the best path to the truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I watched this video last week...it was interesting, hardly definitive proof though, Trey was entertaining and the story line was full of different suppositions concerning the skulls, but my main reason for replying is this.....one cannot happen without the other in my opinion....what came first the chicken or the egg?

We were created and we have evolved, how and by whom will never be fully accepted or explained by any hypothesis or remains of creatures discovered...there is no missing link....I believe the Earth has been inhabited by different species many times over the course of 4 billion years and the amount of times it has been destroyed and rebuilt at least 10 times through the course of evolution and creationism...hand and hand they go....like mother nature and father time....one can not exist without the other.

Soul

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

What are you doing here then?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I hope you realize there are already all sorts of official responses to these claims so coming to a conspiracy forum to ask people who aren't experts to explain something to you isn't the best path to the truth.

Of course I do Wert. I been around here long enough,
but watch how all this is explained with an open mind.
Cause believe it or not, you are one the main people
on my mind as I posted this. I got to go bed right
now but I'll be up early.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Here is a Video I think you might be Interested in . Head Binding Did Not Produce these Skull Anomolies , these People were Different from Nornal Homo Sapians . What do you Think Randyvs ?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-9-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Evolutionosts...you may want to correct this before you go to bed though...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Good thing I came back !

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Watching video now! Thanks for the find s&f

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
"I don't understand, therefore god."

Why does it have to be "god" though? It's more than likely we were created by an advanced, intelligent race(s) of people.

Modern humans did not evolve on this planet. Our creators took the DNA from the humanoids that did evolve on this planet, mixed it with their DNA, and created the first successful modern humans: Adam and Eve.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Would not the correct title be, Anthropologists, explain this?

I don't go to an evolutionist when I get a sore throat. But somewhere along the way, it was a factor in my getting a sore throat...

When we can explain with certainty the entirety of human evolution and the history of the earth, beyond theory and conjecture, then I think if we can still rule out evolution as a reasonable course of action that lead to us being here today that we can then entertain 'god' or 'et'. If it must be so.

We will never achieve this. So it's just silly to throw out reasonable explanation in favour of delightul beliefs.

edit on 6-9-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well after watching about 30 mins it seems like the presenter is claiming that the fallen angels mated with humans and produced these giants. A very common claim... but like he says, how can interdimensional spiritual beings mate with flesh and blood creatures? He says that they crossed into our physical world from another dimension or something and became organic beings of flesh and blood... come on, who's going to believe that? It's more plausible in my mind that the fallen angels were actually aliens, if they existed at all.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

This guy is clearly not qualified to speak about human osteology or bioarchaeology. He was talking about the deliberate modification of the cranium and the unusual placement of the sutures which bind the various plates together. The cranium of an infant is extremely malleable, so it can be modified. This will greatly affect the process of suture closure (he calls them "creases" in the video).

I fear for the credulous-minded people who choose to eat this kind of stuff up because it supposedly challenges mainstream archaeology. What a load of hooey!

edit: I can't make it past the 30 minute mark; this is too unbearable to watch...
edit on 9/6/2013 by Nacirema because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ok, I'm really trying to get through this video, but the guy presenting the info is driving my F**king crazy with his stupid hand gestures and face blocking half the screen the entire time!!! WTF is up with this guy. Is his ego so unhinged that he must have himself throughout the entire thing waving his hands and pointing every little detail out and making hand puppet displays instead of just narration with his video clips and pics?? If it continues this way I know I'll never make it through the whole thing, which sux cause I'm interested in the material itself!!

I can probably handle his attempt at making everything sound so grandiose with his over dramatic way of speaking, but the hands and his stupid melon need to get the hell out of the way!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join