It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Dismisses UN Process as 'Hocus Pocus'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by greencmp

I wonder what MSNBC will say on Monday morning, probably celebrate how 'brave' he is?

If they follow SOP they will blame in on Bush.

edit on 6-9-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Obama Dismisses UN Process as 'Hocus Pocus'

That's a really interesting choice of words on his part, if one considers the role of Alice Bailey, her "spiritual" influence on the formative years of the United Nations, and she and her husband's development of the Lucifer Publishing Company, later to become known as the Lucis Trust.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It is a rotting, septic, festering, pool of slime and a collection point for low IQ's.

Very Good Point, Beezer.
The first thing that went through my mind after I reading that comment was. .. ...
At the end of Bill Clinton's 2nd term, he said that his next target was to be Secretary-General of the U.N.

Now I know why .. . He would fit right in.

Anyways, ..

Obama is clearly overstepping his bounds. He just seems so motivated, for some damn reason, to make this thing happen.

Ya know what he reminds me of .. . .. . .

One of those mouthy @$$ punk kids you go to high school with. You know that kind. The one with a half a dozen of peons following him around like lost puppies. They run their mouth like they are Billy Bad @$$ because they have the peons take care of all their light work.

Then, .. . You catch him out alone and he runs and cries like a schoolyard sissy.

Mr. Obama better not get caught out alone.

edit on 6-9-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
How about John Zawahri. You might not notice the name but he did the shooting 2013 in Santa Monica. They are Jordanians. The family came here because his aunt works for US State Department on Water Way Conflict Resolutions in the Middle East. But that job was gotten after the family was brought here because the Jordanian Military Grand Father was in the UN and doing the weather for them in New York City. No joke they brought the whole family here because the UN wanted weather reports for the Middle East. The grand son decided he did not like how the US was doing things in the Middle East and shot his family then attacked a college where other foreign kids are brought in the USAID and spying on there home countries.The house he killed his father and brother at had a radio license and was contacting people over seas.

They did do a good job of hiding all that in the news though.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Lucky it wasnt me Id have called it all malarky.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
When I read Obama's dismissal my only thought was - well he at least knows about Hocus Pocus!

No disrespect intended to the American people across the pond, we are in exactly the same position here, except ours shows a propensity for uturns and of course the brilliantly executed pirouette.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sure. The UN is a corrupt cesspool.
But the thing is .. the left clings to it and demands that we listen to it ....
Until the UN disagrees with them. Then they call it names.

It's Obama doing that 'tolerant left' thing .... scream tolerance unless
it's something he can't tolerate.
Typical.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This guy is so far in over his head he's about to drown. The funny thing is his supporters following him to the bottom, contradicting everything they believe in.

Where are the anti-war, UN loving hippies now?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
Wow, Obama is sounding more and more like Biden every day.

How did these tools get elected? Twice?!

It's easy.

The establishment picks candidates that are essentially the same, but act like they are different. They are the ones with the money required to run for political office in America these days. These politicians don't need to cater to the people that vote (proving voting is pointless anyway.) They only need to cater to the people/corporations that have the wealth. He who spends the most money gets elected. If that used car salesman looking guy Mitt Romney had gotten elected, it would be the same song playing.

Do you ever notice how the Senate, the House and the Executive branch always go from Dem. controlled to Rep. controlled. However, nothing really changes. It's like Wrestlemania where you have all of these guys getting in front of a microphone and talking all kinds of smack about their opponent, then afterwards they head backstage and drink beers and laugh about it.

Elections in this country are nothing but a dog and pony show to make people "think" they have some kind of choice in what goes on.

All the world is but a stage.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join