Is this the most pointless family photo ever ?

page: 1
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OK

Hi guys

Let's see "Already posted to this thread"


I love a family portrait, It's rare that we all can get together for the "big one" but we take every opportunity to get photo's as and when we can.

However I have to ask.................................... With an understanding of why................. is this photo pointless ?

I mean no offence what so ever by this, it just amuses me



Just a thought
Cody
edit on 5/9/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
At least you wouldn't have to worry about a bad hair day. If these folks showed up at my door, I would think they are there to clean up toxic waste or something.



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
OMG i havnt seen Sarah, Betty and Nicole for a while!




I do wonder some times about the fine print being taken a little far.



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


Cool,a family of ninjas.

HIYAAAAA!!!!!

I wonder if the baby could kick my ass.
edit on 5-9-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


What's really scary is that they're in their SWIMSUITS!



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


The gloves creep me out. It's like due to the fact they're probably from the middle east there's probably chemical weapons or something.

ETA: I think I just found my Halloween costume. I could be a Syrian rebel....to soon? I have one of these:

edit on 5-9-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


Sorry mate already posted Here

Na ...only joking,


What a touching lovely family photo. Full of love and compassion , you can just see it in their ..ummmmm eyes
edit on 5-9-2013 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom
 


If you're going to do that than make sure to wear a "who farted" shirt with the saying "I have gas"
edit on 5-9-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What foolishness. When will these people grow up?



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's the Ninja family!

/cue 1950's happy Ninja family music.



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Good Morning Cody,

It's not a family photo. The image is from a series of photographs by Yemeni female photographer Boushra Almutawakel.

She did the series, called Hijab in 2012 in the hopes of challenging "Western, Islamic and Arab stereotypes of women". She was studying in America when she created to photos.





universes-in-universe.org...

P.S. Deny Ignorance.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Bybyots because: .



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
*Scratches head*

Is this the same family snap shopped on holiday sunbathing in Butlins? :





Warmest respects

Rodinus
edit on 5-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots
 


Hi Bybots,

I think that this is light humour and Cody understand that those are not real pics.

Kindet respects

Rodinus



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What can I say guys



maythetruthbeknown I'm so gonna get you for that


Cody



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


I know that movie poster. I think it's pre production or something.

It's a sequel to the famed 3 Ninjas

This time...the 3 muslim ninjas take the entire US military/intelligence and in a suicidal rampage, take out the Empire State building with paper model airplanes which they fired out of children's slingshots.

In the aftermath of the attack, the US president orders troops to march to Antarctica and finally claim the continent for Democracy...and bring stability to the region.



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
Good Morning Cody,

It's not a family photo. The image is from a series of photographs by Yemeni female photographer Boushra Almutawakel.

She did the series, called Hijab in 2012 in the hopes of challenging "Western, Islamic and Arab stereotypes of women". She was studying in America when she created to photos.





universes-in-universe.org...

P.S. Deny Ignorance.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Bybyots because: .


Just having a laugh my friend

As I said no offence was meant and that was a great series of photo's by the way


Cody


P.S. A sense of humour goes a long way



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Spoiler Alert

Cody




Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by cody599
 


I know that movie poster. I think it's pre production or something.

It's a sequel to the famed 3 Ninjas

This time...the 3 muslim ninjas take the entire US military/intelligence and in a suicidal rampage, take out the Empire State building with paper model airplanes which they fired out of children's slingshots.

In the aftermath of the attack, the US president orders troops to march to Antarctica and finally claim the continent for Democracy...and bring stability to the region.





posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by MystikMushroom
 


If you're going to do that than make sure to wear a "who farted" shirt with the saying "I have gas"
edit on 5-9-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)


Or how about a shirt that says, "Got gas?" and carry around a can of fart spray?



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by MystikMushroom
 


If you're going to do that than make sure to wear a "who farted" shirt with the saying "I have gas"
edit on 5-9-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)


Or how about a shirt that says, "Got gas?" and carry around a can of fart spray?


There you go


Thank me later


Cody



posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
OH HAI, IS THAT AN INVERTED EYE OF PROVIDENCE YOU SPORT BETWIXT YER BEWBS?





Rock on, Sister.






top topics



 
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join