It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook and the Boston marathon bombing - I would like someone to show me one piece of physical e

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have spent the last 3 months, going over every shred of data, evidence, footage, photos, from the Boston Bombing and the Sandy Hook school shootings, and I cannot find anything that supports the official narrative except for what has been pre packaged for the national news media. The thing that disturbs me the most is that I have not seen one authentic tear from any of the Sandy Hook personalities !! Parents, teachers, Gene Rosen, phoney crying for the cameras. Can someone please show me something?? Because all I see is evidence in mountainous proportions that supports that both events were staged. Sandy Hook - No tears + no blood + no bodies = staged event

I am open to anything you all have to add.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Wewillallbefree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

good luck !!

there ain't much. If any at all.

Loads of 'dead ends' [ no pun intended ]

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I want to believe that no human being could consciously involve themselves in such a despicable and evil plot. But, so far that is all I am seeing.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I wish I could show You something, anything. But I have also seen tons of contrary evidence to the 'Official Story'. When talking about these events with people, I have asked them for proof that they were real. They just say, 'well I saw it on TV, ......'. I send them to some vidz I have seen showing that the events were staged, and they tell me the vidz have probably been tampered with. LOL! Oh, well, WE know better, so...... Later, Syx.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Ok so not knocking on what you are trying to achieve but let me ask you this..
If you were a victim of either event would you want pictures of maybe yourself crying or pictures of dead bodies which could possibly be your relative(s) plastered all over the net

If I had a child who was massacred at school or a friend/family me ever killed in Boston I know I wouldn't want their bodies all over the net

Just a thought good luck in your thread
edit on 5-9-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

What about the Aurora shooter...that case ties in better with the Sandy Hook event than the Boston bombing event...maybe try to find the common denominators in those two shootings and it might open up other areas that could help you find the evidence your looking for...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'd say this on Boston (I don't debate this side of the CT shooting topic. It's a dead end. So is the shooter. As a door nail). Springfield Missouri, in the region I live, had a local reporter on the street when the bombs went off in Boston. If it was staged, people personally on the street at the time didn't see anything different or odd about much of anything before some cheap, homemade IED's went off.

Springfield isn't exactly a little town like Climax, Colorado or anything. It's not THAT big though, either and some of the people who were in Boston, including the reporter, also have mutual friends or associates through the college. That it happened exactly how we saw it at least in terms of how people there saw it? I have no doubt.

Now what motivated Dumb and Dumber, or who (if anyone) they were doing this with/on behalf of? That's another matter and something a long way from being answered....or likely ever answered with how badly they gorilla stomped the case in the start, and screwed things up in all directions for little things like..Ahem.. EVIDENCE.

Federal Bureau of Incompetence would be more accurate, and not just occasionally these days. DHS just amplifies the problem like a fun house mirror.

They USED to be a world class organization. Once upon a time I recall. Another American symbol rotting like bad fruit on the vine.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker

Ok so not knocking on what you are trying to achieve but let me ask you this..
If you were a victim of either event would you want pictures of maybe yourself crying or pictures of dead bodies which could possibly be your relative(s) plastered all over the net

If I had a child who was massacred at school or a friend/family me ever killed in Boston I know I wouldn't want their bodies all over the net

Just a thought good luck in your thread
edit on 5-9-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

If I was a victim of either event, or someone I knew was. First off, I would be in tears from beginning to end. second, the last thing I would want to talk to someone about is gun control, third - I would want to know how the shooter made it into the school when I as a parent have to be buzzed in (according to the present narrative)

When I say there is not one real tear in a photo or video anywhere, I am not exaggerating. There is not one!!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
As far as the boston bombing goes - the idea of a staged event is to make it look as real as possible. The device that was used was without a doubt believable!! How much concussive force did it have, how much shrapnel did it eject, I would say not very much because the wood slat fence was still intact, on the ground lying but intact. The guy that looked to have had both his legs blown off, fully conscious sitting up right in a wheel chair seconds after the explosion happened with no legs, and might I add there was no blood on his exposed femur or on his clothes which leads me to believe his injuries were not genuine, if you blow off one of your legs there is going to be a ton of blood, and its not going to look like syrup.

Originally posted by wrabbit2000
I'd say this on Boston (I don't debate this side of the CT shooting topic. It's a dead end. So is the shooter. As a door nail). Springfield Missouri, in the region I live, had a local reporter on the street when the bombs went off in Boston. If it was staged, people personally on the street at the time didn't see anything different or odd about much of anything before some cheap, homemade IED's went off.

Springfield isn't exactly a little town like Climax, Colorado or anything. It's not THAT big though, either and some of the people who were in Boston, including the reporter, also have mutual friends or associates through the college. That it happened exactly how we saw it at least in terms of how people there saw it? I have no doubt.

Now what motivated Dumb and Dumber, or who (if anyone) they were doing this with/on behalf of? That's another matter and something a long way from being answered....or likely ever answered with how badly they gorilla stomped the case in the start, and screwed things up in all directions for little things like..Ahem.. EVIDENCE.

Federal Bureau of Incompetence would be more accurate, and not just occasionally these days. DHS just amplifies the problem like a fun house mirror.

They USED to be a world class organization. Once upon a time I recall. Another American symbol rotting like bad fruit on the vine.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

How about the numerous nurses and doctors at all the various hospitals that cared for the patients? Or did the actors actually blow off their own limbs for the gig?

www.nydailynews.com...

www.rwjf.org...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.nytimes.com...

Hundreds of patients with actual injuries flooded Boston ED's. How can anyone think this was staged?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

I'm from Boston, anyone with 2 working brain cells can piece together the fact that if it was real we would see a mass influx of patients to the various Boston hospitals. We would then have interviews with the medical staff treating these patients. That's exactly what we have. So unless every single employee at every single Boston hospital is a paid actor too, it's a real event.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I saw tears, don't ask me which one. Of course we all say this is how WE would act if this happened, but the truth is, you just don't know how you would react at all in a traumatic event. They were in shock. Numb. Grieving has many phases, one being denial. The actual realization you will never see your loved one again can come later, much later in some cases.

If you've ever suffered a traumatic event or the sudden loss of a loved one you would have discovered this.

edit on 5-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Because no one has ever used a fake nurse before -

Hey man listen, I never thought someone would get up on TV and lie about soldiers throwing babies our of incubators, I never thought CNN would stage a fake war for its cameras but all these things happened.

If you look at all the photographic evidence there are a lot of pieces of evidence that make no sense. Have you seen the photo of the Cowboy hat guy looking at the scene where the double amputee guy was, like this dude was standing only 6 ft from the dude he would 25 seconds later be rushing his down the street in a wheelchair.

Where in the hell was this guys reaction to the blast?

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

How about the numerous nurses and doctors at all the various hospitals that cared for the patients? Or did the actors actually blow off their own limbs for the gig?

www.nydailynews.com...

www.rwjf.org...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.nytimes.com...

Hundreds of patients with actual injuries flooded Boston ED's. How can anyone think this was staged?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

We aren't talking about A fake nurse, we are talking HUNDREDS of Doctors and nurses and other medical staff at EVERY SINGLE Boston hospital. How do you not understand that? You think EVERY single Doctor and nurse at EVERY Boston hospital is in on it?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Re the guy with the blown off legs. Jeff beauman I think is his name. The guy pushing him had all of his blood on his clothing, he was pinching off his main artery, it's shown in the photos if you look. His face was ashen from lack of blood.

The bomb was close to him and it hit most people in the legs because it was low to the ground. It shredded their flesh and muscles off, leaving the bones exposed.

So these photos are fake? You don't think he lost his legs?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I've watch every interview, and not one single tear!!! The funeral of Noah Pozner I looked at every photo I could find and there wasn't any sign any indication of crying, or that anyone had been crying.

What you really have to pay attention to though is the way that they passionately pushed gun control issues whenever they were on camera, there is not a chance in hell you could have me talking political social issues if my child has just been murdered.

And please understand the difference between being numb/or in denial to pouting and making silly noises while your trying to fake cry for a camera.

Originally posted by violet

I saw tears, don't ask me which one. Of course we all say this is how WE would act if this happened, but the truth is, you just don't know how you would react at all in a traumatic event. They were in shock. Numb. Grieving has many phases, one being denial. The actual realization you will never see your loved one again can come later, much later in some cases.

If you've ever suffered a traumatic event or the sudden loss of a loved one you would have discovered this.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I addressed your point, you have no addressed mine or my question. Please explain that to me.

We aren't talking about A fake nurse, we are talking HUNDREDS of Doctors and nurses and other medical staff at EVERY SINGLE Boston hospital. How do you not understand that? You think EVERY single Doctor and nurse at EVERY Boston hospital is in on it?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Re the guy with the blown off legs. Jeff beauman I think is his name. The guy pushing him had all of his blood on his clothing, he was pinching off his main artery, it's shown in the photos if you look. His face was ashen from lack of blood.

The bomb was close to him and it hit most people in the legs because it was low to the ground. It shredded their flesh and muscles off, leaving the bones exposed.

So these photos are fake? You don't think he lost his legs?

Yes those photos are fake . The man pushing the wheelchair , him with the cowboy hat .... he`s fake too . Watch the videos again .

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

So in other words you asked for evidence, I presented indisputable evidence the bombing occured, namely the fact that every hospital was overrun with bombing patients, and proof they were overrun, but you didn't see a tear in some picture so your mind is made up. I guess you didn't want evidence afterall. If all you want is someone to say yeah you're right, go team conspiracy, go to another site.

Boston Marathon Bombing: Proven to have occured.
FACT.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
I addressed your point, you have no addressed mine or my question. Please explain that to me.

Saying people lie is not addressing my points. Otherwise ... you are lying, you have seen multiple tears and you actually believe the bombing occured and you are lying now. See how stupid that is to say? I gave you proof that victims from the bombings flooded the ED's of every hospital. I gave you names of actual medical employees you can verify. You don't care because you only want evidence that proves you are right, you don't care about anything that proves you wrong.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join