It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious Talking Animals! This will make your day!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hello Friends, I just recently put together this little compilation of myself doing some voice overs for a nature video that I found floating about on the interwebs. Hopefully you guys enjoy it and have as much fun watching it as I did making it.

I just recently got a YouTube partnership deal, which means that I'll be making money based on the amount of subscribers I have and amount of views I get on my videos. I mostly do gaming stuff, but I try and keep it entertaining and varied, I like to cover a lot of lesser-know Indie games, like so-

So, if you enjoy stuff like that and find my shenanigans entertaining, I'd be super grateful if you'd give a subscribe to my channel and maybe check out some of my other videos, just think, you can help a famished artist with just the single click of a button!

Anyway, thanks for having a look, and of course, any comments, critiques, suggestions, or even outright adulation is/are always welcome! Thanks again ATS, you guys are one of the finest online communities around!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
A friend of mine trained her Boston Terrier to say, "I love you." Now she regrets it. Every time he wants a treat, it's a constant, "Ri rove ru, ri rove ru ..." until he gets a Puperoni.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Yes, my Dad's girlfriend has also trained her little dog to do this as well, and I must say it's rather annoying. Thankfully, the dog doesn't do it of his own accord, but only when it receives a cue from her. I imagine if he did, I'd be wanting to punt the poor guy like a furry little canine football any time I'd visit their house.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It took me like twenty takes to get the fish to where I wanted it, and it's still not quite there. The weird thing is that I'd always bungle it up when trying to record, but when I'd just say it randomly while surfing the web or something, I'd always get it on the first time.

join