It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's absolutely NO POINT in voting.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
And I'll tell you why, because theres no paper trail, not with the electronic voting machines.

Bev Harris, who has been targeted by the government, was one of the very first to report on the criminality of these voting machines.

The closest we came to a 3rd Party President was Ross Perot back in 1992 who at one time was leading with 39% of the vote until various threats were directed at him and his family. He ultimately ended up receiving 19% of the vote, still an incredible accomplishment.

The other establishment tactic is opinion polls. As though opinion polls cant be manipulated.

The only way that we as a population could claim voter fraud is if a candidate with overwhelming support, say 60% or more, ending up losing.

Conveniently, most political races are determined by a few % points. So it would be easy to flip the vote in either person's favor.

Not that it matters if its a Republican or Democrat. Hardly a difference between the two Parties.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

no.

no there isn't...

hasnt been for a long, long time..

if ever..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There is no point because the ignorant masses still believe that republicans and democrats serve the public. A vote for either party is a vote of confidence to TPTB to continue to spit in your face.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Agreed. I only vote so my mom will shut up. It's always, "you don't vote, you can't complain"
And she still bitches when I vote for a third-party

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Even if they dont fiddle the votes, your still gonna get what the men behind the curtain want.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I sugget that the freedom fighters group do all they can to only get 100,000 people to atually vote in each state

If the official talleyed vote for the Shadow Government candidate is more than 100,00 or the candidate that was favored by the scheme is less than the base-line 100,000 then we know beyond-a-doubt the vote counting is rigged !

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
After talking a while to those who claim such a thing I usually come to conclusion that they are the same people that shouldn't be voting. Not always but a solid 8 out of 10. So no sweat think what you want I just see it as a cop out. It is one thing to claim the system is broken but if you aren't trying to fix it then it is likely that your broken more than the system.

Carry on.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm 45 this year and never voted in my life.

The reason for this is that they're all the same, they all promise the same things and continually fail to deliver. Every 4 years is spent criticizing the policies of each other, but when a new government comes into power they do nothing to reverse what has previously been done. Furthermore, they're all stinking rich. We've had cash for questions and MP's expenses, and i believe that to be just the tip of the iceberg.

So my vote is no vote until a real candidate comes to the fore. I cannot and will not give my endorsement to corruption.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Maybe at a county or state level, but for the presidential elections? I fully agree.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

even with paper ballots it's all a fraud

as for the matter of broken things:

broken things go into the garbage,

along with the self-serving and craven "you have to work within the system" talk

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

even with paper ballots it's all a fraud

as for the matter of broken things:

broken things go into the garbage,

along with the self-serving and craven "you have to work within the system" talk

However, the breaking of "things" is how we know how to "fix" it.....so I wouldn't be too sure that's all garbage.
As for the OP:

YES, and don't mean to sound so jaded, but you have just figured this out????
Tetra50
ETA: However. I do applaud your efforts to be constructive to the younger generation, who may have thought we actually had a real constitution and bill of rights, up to this point.....
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I also find it kind of strange how threads like these also have a low participation rate, not just here but in many message boards across the internet.
The same as the threads on the Banksters and Multinational Corporate heads that rotate between DC and their banks and companies, not to mention the lobbying they do from the outside to their cronies they help put in power.

We may get a page or 2 on it, but watch the page count go to 20 or 30 when the topic involves something totally irrelevant and offers a divide and conquer landscape instead of focusing on the economic and monetary policies being carried out by the ones above.

Why are they special and allowed to circumvent the markets unlike the small and medium sized business like the one I work for? People say that the market determines everything from wages and to if you succeed or fail as a business, but how can anyone say we have a fair market when the largest corporations are controlling the markets?
edit on 4-9-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Maybe thats the Answer! We as a Nation stop voting!!!! We're voting in the same criminals whether they 're Republican or Democrats!!

It's like most Court cases. Before you even step into a Court room the Judge and City Attorney along w/ your Attorney has basically sat in the Judges Chambers discussing your case and by the time your in the Court Room they already know what they're going to do to you.

Most of us are catching on that by keeping us divided in Party they're keeping us divided period. Here lately you see them all working for the same team. We as Americans told our Government 2x's over whelming to NO BAILOUTS!!! They did it twice. We said we want an end to a fraudulent war in Iraq ... It didn't happen. Instead they built something like a 42 million dollar Embassy along w/ something between 8-12 Military Bases. Why? Because it was the start of a plan to take over the Middle East period.

We are screaming NO to Syria. Over 90% polled said no. Today the Senate approved War w/ no boots on the ground... Haha yet!!!

A majority of people now believe what we're being told about 911 is a lie and we want answers. Mute

We are screaming we want our Constitution back... It keeps getting worse where that document is concerns.

We have to do something to get rid of the corruption in our Government. They're all friends and family and they're going to do what they want to do.

So maybe if we don't vote any more then the bulls* stops! Is there voter fraud? Bush was elected 2x's because of it!
edit on 4-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Correct

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001

I also find it kind of strange how threads like these also have a low participation rate, not just here but in many message boards across the internet.
The same as the threads on the banksters and multinational corporate heads that rotate between DC and thier banks and companies, not to mention the lobbying they do from the outside to thier cronies they help put in power.

We may get a page or 2 on it, but watch the page count go to 20 or 30 when the topic involves something totally irrelevant and offers a divide and conquer landscape instead of focusing on the economic and monetary policies being carried out by the ones above.

It's not strange at all, IMO.....bc you are dealing with a populace, herein, that understands there is no point, anymore, based in this paradigm, described here. It ended long ago. How many NDAA's does one need to understand there is no longer a constitution in this country, nor any bill of rights?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorchio

Thats exactly it. The puppets in power play the blame game with each other just like a football game to keep the masses distracted and to pick one team. Notice how Nafta is blamed on Clinton and the Patriotic act is blamed on Bush, but neither side when they came into power repealed it.

They unanamously had no problem repealing Glass Steagall when the banksters called for it.
edit on 4-9-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

Seriously, i gave up hope years ago due to the realisation of the role that the media plays in all of this. I've spoken to so many different people about so many different issues, provided evidence and proof of what i'm saying, and yet they still believe the official version rather than their own eyes. No-one seems to care about what's happening in the world today. All they care about is filling their stomachs, what's happening on x factor and where they're going on holiday. The popular view is that politicians deal with politics and they look after us.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorchio

I am pretty stubborn and perhaps stupid to keep repeating my frustration across many forums about these very same issues. While it may be fruitless to do so, because as long as people keep their bellies full and have their entertainment to engage in, nothing is going to change.

I am one of those with my belly full and entertainment as well and have also expressed my frustration through political channels with nary a change.

The difference though, is, it was through whistle blowers and other informants, and public knowledge that has brought me to where I am. If my message causes others to do some research, it was not in vain. If it ever does fall apart, I know who to point the finger at, as do many others that have done their homework, and it won't be on the ones that have no political or monetary power in our government.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

There is a point in voting.

Regardless if they cheat or not, the voice, the collective voice, of the people are heard.

Now whether that collective voice is acted upon is subject to debate.

But those in power, whether openly acknowledging it or not, will hear what we have to say.

And I, for one, will continue using my voice, my vote, to speak as loudly as I can.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

There is a point in voting.

Regardless if they cheat or not, the voice, the collective voice, of the people are heard.

Now whether that collective voice is acted upon is subject to debate.

But those in power, whether openly acknowledging it or not, will hear what we have to say.

And I, for one, will continue using my voice, my vote, to speak as loudly as I can.

Respectfully, Beezer, and I truly mean that, one of the points, as I understand the OP, is that with mechanized counting of the vote via computer, if the count is messed with, your voice, in fact, may not be heard at all.
In fact, your entry into a system that is fallible and hackable, might just be another regeneration of an opportunity to lie.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join