It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry holds objectors responsible for any future atrocities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Does this mean he actually admits they are not going to attack syria?
It seems to me that is what he is saying?
Limbo
edit on 5-9-2013 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

CranialSponge
That's okay.

So long as we get to hold you, Mr. Kerry, responsible and accountable for war crimes in a court of law when, in 10 years from now, it gets proven that this entire debacle and reasoning for going to war was, yet again, another lie.
Kerry isn't going to last 10 years, going to die from Botox poisoning judging by his face.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Playing the guilt card may be just the beginning of what the installers of Obama and his bottom feeding trolls have in mind for us.

What an opportunity for a false flag in the U.S. using gas........can you imagine what that would do to anyone who opposed Obama? not to say what it would do to the GOP.........forever.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This reminds me of 2008 with the bailout on the sub-prime deal! They told congress the world would end if
the banks weren't bailed out! It's funny how these men always use the same tactics "fear"!
Maybe cause so many of us are so afraid deep down and this is why this strategy seems to work so well!
If we ever grew a pair of balls TPTB would be out of luck in the business of controlling the people!
I guess they will never have to worry about that happening! Most of the men in this country might as well be
castrated!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sorry I couldn't resist.

www.freakingnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join