It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry holds objectors responsible for any future atrocities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
In a historic context these kinds attacks are not as nearly as bad as it's made out to be. By that I mean it is important to step back our focus as MSM pushes its coverage. I never met Kerry but he sounds like a real dronehead.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

so, by his own logic..

we should hold him responsible for his fellow Americans who died in Vietnam while he protested the war..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

Maybe I should write a petition on whitehouse.gov to have Hail to the Chief changed to Sabbath's War Pigs...seems more fitting.

I think I'd go with "Coward of the County" by Kenny Rogers, myself.

We aren't the underdog, locking the door and getting ready to finally fight back either.....and that's the problem.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Even if I was screaming like a sissy on some hypothisized fema camp water-board alongside you, Wrabbit, I would still be very proud to be there, together, Bunny! Ya know whut I mean, Vern?

edit on 4-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Kerry is a real piece of crap!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
A guy like Kerry ... is exactly like those certain senior citizen actors you see on T.V. commercials peddling reverse mortgages to your unsuspecting grandparents.

It's the marketing regime in it's finest hour.

Next thing you know they'll start fabricating facts before the evidence is even analyzed.....

oh wait

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

-- Hermann Goering

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

My question is , when will the American People hold Mr. Kerry responsable for such Blatant Lies under Oath ? The Man has Zero Accountability for his words and actions IMO .

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Very relevant op, its worth a listen
www.liveleak.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-9-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by neo96

My question is , when will the American People hold Mr. Kerry responsible for such Blatant Lies under Oath ? The Man has Zero Accountability for his words and actions IMO .

Given that Kerry's lack of character and general dishonesty (I.E.... Typical politician) has been known at least as far back as he ran for the Presidency, yet no one much complained when he was put up for Secy State? I'd say people don't much care to see anyone held responsible. . . . for much of anything, for that matter.

The biggest question is...will the American People hold the House responsible? Any official action for removal from office or something less, originates there. They've become as rubber stamp prone as the Senate. They just put on a much better public show before folding like cheap suits. They still fold right up in the end though.

The House also comes up for a vote every 2 years. 50% of them, each time up.
It would only take 4 years to boot every last one of them if people worked like they had a purpose down to the county level of 'the system'. That's what it'd take IMO and why it's not happened tho. (probably never will, either. Too many people would have to care in every last county across America, at once.)

I've had stiffer lawn chairs than the backbones up in the House though.

@ The Gut

Let's sincerely hope we never get to reminisce under such.....uncomfy circumstances. lol.... The way things are going these days and given that I don't intend to forget I have a right to an opinion? Ya never know where we might all end up.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You have me confused neo96.
As your Avatar would suggest you as the ideal candidate
to intervene in these conditions.

Maybe you should just throw away your gear and walk away now?

Put on a Pink Bunny Suit like the kid in "A Christmas Story".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Secretary of State John F. Kerry said Tuesday that members of Congress who refused to authorize retaliatory strikes against Syria would be responsible when the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad gasses its citizens or when North Korea or Iran attempts to use nuclear weapons

I am so glad that many politicians approve of military intervention into the affairs of other countries. This means that when the U.S. citizens have had enough and find it necessary to tear down its government and start again (and asks for military assistance from other countries) politicians like Kerry won't mind it one bit. Those who live by the military sword...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
They really, réally desperately want this war, don't they?

As to the why? No better way to fight a crisis of confidence with disgruntled voters, than a nice, juicy war.

It always works.

However, this time they forgot to take The Pulse of The Nation. No-one seems to want this war ,at least most of the Americans I know personally, and those I read about.

The Brits did not forget this. They are staying out. Good for them. They are in a financial quagmire, and blatantly aknowledge they don't have the funds for a war. That took some cojones to admit.
edit on 5/9/13 by dutchmilpo because: --

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by neo96

so, by his own logic..

we should hold him responsible for his fellow Americans who died in Vietnam while he protested the war..

Yes.. On a side note: Another one of those strange things. All against it when bullets áctually could fly at them, those baby-booming politicians-then protesters, and tótally for it when some other schmuck has bullets flying at him/her.

odd that.
edit on 5/9/13 by dutchmilpo because: --

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And I will hold Obama responsible for killing innocent children and entire families in drone strikes.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dutchmilpo
The Brits did not forget this. They are staying out. Good for them. They are in a financial quagmire, and blatantly aknowledge they don't have the funds for a war. That took some cojones to admit.

I cannot remember the last time any US governmental "Public Servant" has ever admitted that they were wrong.

It's always spin.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Kerry is a complete tool.Not much more can be said here.....Kerry along with many of our elected officials are complete snakes,and we sit below their shadows and complain to each other,yet do nothing!....hmmmmm..funny don't ya think?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The truth about Kerry, nothing but another corporate tool in the expansion of the destruction in the middle east.

John Kerry, Secretary of State: a corrupt plutocrat & petty fascist unmasked by Snowden,

Kerry, a faithful member of the inner corporate party, has demonstrated himself to be a master of Newspeak and Doublethink. This is the so called “war hero that threw his medals from Vietnam away due to ‘conscience”. It is enough to make one sick. The Snowden affair has further unmasked Kerry as blindly defending a corrupt, corporate establishment of which he is a part — making John Kerry the quintessential essence of American fraud and hypocrisy. It also lends proof to the fact that there is no difference between a corporate democrat or a corporate republican save the fact corporate democrats still have credence in the minds of most of the public due brainwashing and the lack of a free press.

This corporate tool dares to come in front of the America people and lie about Atrocities but fail to take responsibility for what the corporate interest of America has done so far in the middle east, I guess we should forget how well democracy is working in Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt and soon Syria.

Mr. corporate took Kerry hands are wet with the blood of millions of innocent people and many fail to see it.

The hypocrisy of US foreign policy is breathtaking. Democracy is needed here in the US and if this was taken seriously, Kerry would be thrown into the ‘recycle bin’ of history along with his paymasters.

www.dailycensored.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
It would be rather odd if no one spoke out against this gas attack.

Get with the program here.

The fact is everybody has spoken out about it. But nobody has shown absolute truth as to who was the culprit that released them? Assad? The rebels?

Ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution? Reichstag fire?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread on the Syria crisis point: This is like the perfect setup for another 9/11 type event IMO - it's almost palpable. Strikes happen - chaos. Strikes don't happen and the "we told you so" event comes along soon after - leading to the same chaos.

It's the biggest damned if you do damned if you don't situation I've even seen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join