It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no one NATION that is INVINCIBLE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I've read some of the threads written in about the invinciblety of the US.Hell I say there's no one who's fullproof against the menace of todays biological,chemical or all the rest of our great inventions.I fail to understand how one might even consider such a possibilety of being invincible.They can even create bio weapons that infect specific members of the population through DNA.Long gone the days of atomic mass murder,now it's all silent & in small dosis and ampuls.Pandoras Box has been opened and the keys are in the hands of mad men,the question is How do you put the genee back in his damn bottle!!..

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The US is like a giant Jenga stack: it's height(power), is essentially meaningless, and actually makes it vulnerable because it is far more sensitive to relatively small problems.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

the question is How do you put the genee back in his damn bottle!!..

i doubt you can. And the Powers that Be either are not aware of the Genie, think they can kill the Genie, or helped him get out in the first place......

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
ummmm, who said the US was "INVINCIBLE"? there was a thread started about the US being invaded...big difference. of course the US can be attacked, nuked, bombed, infected with some super virus...unless you just needed a new thread for some good ol' US bashing?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus_Re
I've read some of the threads written in about the invinciblety of the US.Hell I say there's no one who's fullproof against the menace of todays biological,chemical or all the rest of our great inventions.I fail to understand how one might even consider such a possibilety of being invincible.They can even create bio weapons that infect specific members of the population through DNA.Long gone the days of atomic mass murder,now it's all silent & in small dosis and ampuls.Pandoras Box has been opened and the keys are in the hands of mad men,the question is How do you put the genee back in his damn bottle!!..

I can't find these threads you're talking about. Could you please provide links?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by enomus
ummmm, who said the US was "INVINCIBLE"? there was a thread started about the US being invaded...big difference. of course the US can be attacked, nuked, bombed, infected with some super virus...unless you just needed a new thread for some good ol' US bashing?

What he said ^^

I can't ever recall hearing from anyone that the US is invincible.
Could you please provde a link to the poster that said that?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have said that the US. is invincible,yeh! it is the worlds super power,it spends 40% of the whole world's defence budget,hell it also has flying saucers in it's arsenal( sr-37) or somethin,the point i wanted to make was that it still can be vulnerable as the rest of us.I was referring to some previous threads where they mentioned the possibilety of being attacked by chinese subs & the rest for that matter.The threat is beyond comprehention once you throw biological weapons in the equation.As for the good ol US bashing ..that's never been the intention !

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I've read some of the threads written in about the invinciblety of the US.Hell I say there's no one who's fullproof against the menace of todays biological,chemical or all the rest of our great inventions.

Let me introduce you to the American Bulletproof vest.

Hell since the creation of american there hasnt been a single war on our soil. Well besides that whole civil war deal. But look at it like this, we are so hardcore that we fight ourselves.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Which soil are you talking about ? The Welsh one..;; I noticed you are starving,I suggest you take a bite first...then check out the smithsonian ency..Look under;'The Price Of Freedom'....no kidin it's a Hell of a sight !!...

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Which soil are you talking about ? The Welsh one..;; I noticed you are starving,I suggest you take a bite first...then check out the smithsonian ency..Look under;'The Price Of Freedom'....no kidin it's a Hell of a sight !!...

Huh? I'm talking about american soil, I'm an american temporarily living in the UK. As for the rest of your statement, I dont know what youre trying to tell me.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
"What's all this fuss I hear about endangered feces??? That's outrageous. Why is feces endangered? How can you possibly run out of such a thing? Just look around you - you can see it all over the place. And besides, who wants to save that anyway?" -- Emily Litella

Methinks the thread's strawman has had a bit too much to drink.

join