It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Israel connection - War by Deception 2013 Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sorry that this is in the wrong forum but I am currently not a respected enough member to place it there. I checked search and this doesn't seem to have been posted. I think you guys will find this quite an informative and perhaps quite a truthful view of the events that took place on 9/11.

It accepts that planes hit the building, and focuses more on the chaos of the time, the news stories that were put up, dropped, changed, recanted. It focuses on certain parties who were arrested, and deported, it focuses in on the war on terror; it's real motives and its relationship to history. The hyperbole of the media, the bull# reports, actors playing Osama, the underground fortresses. The locations and stories of the politicians who were in power at the time and their questionable stories. As far as Israel goes, the documentary tells the story of a few Mossad agents who were arrested the day of the attacks driving a van packed full of explosives.

I hope some find it informative, and perhaps a little relieving to be one step closer to the real story.

edit on 3-9-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtfuldeliquent

Looks like they may get into the Dancing Israelis.

I recently posted a thread about a FOIA act regarding those individuals:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The production value isnt the best, but if youre interested in learning more about Israel's involvement in 9/11, may I suggest the following vid.

edit on 3-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yep the dancing Israeli get a mention! As well as showing when the media reported on dancing Palestinians that was actually stock video. Thanks, I'll definitely be watching it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtfuldeliquent

Stock footage? Yeah.. Arafat really didn't make a public statement by the evening (US time) of the 11th, telling his people to knock the crap off because the world was getting pissed off by it.

I watched it live...so don't have any debate about whether that happened. I don't know about Israel being connected. if they were, it was the single most suicidal and risky example of stupidity I've ever seen from a Government. Hitler's attack on Russia comes close, but Israel having anything to do with 9/11 would take that cake, eat it and send a bill for the experience.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Israel's involvement may be stupid but stupidity doesnt seem to stop most governments.

Looking at their history, the very founders/invaders of Israel, the Stern and Leahy gangs, were classified as terrorist organizations by the British government. Their most infamous act being the false flag attack on the King David Hotel.

Followed by the Lavon Affair, the attack on the USS Liberty, foreknowledge of the attack on the marines in Beirut, the fake radio transmissions out of Libya, the selling of US secrets to Russia via Jonathan Pollard, mass spying operations in the US or their intelligence services whos motto is "By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Wage War"... Israel has been a busy bee.

edit on 3-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

I probably shouldn't have stated that as I'm pretty sure it comes from the documentary. I can't independently verify the information portrayed in the video as the sources are not mentioned. I do know however that perhaps this documentary follows the lead of a certain journalists article

search.wiki leaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210
There's a space between wiki and leaks as it appears wikileaks hates hyperlinks

According to his wiki, he's an ex-servicemen turned journalist who had a short stint at the Observer (part of the guardian), described as a conspiracy theorist.

edit on 3-9-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: this link does not want to work

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Israel has been a busy bee, that is true. I actually give them credit for about half that list you have there though, and someday we'll have both the American *AND* Israeli side of the Liberty come out to explain how a U.S. Intelligence vessel playing both ends against the middle, then got spanked by one of the two sides that wasn't going to tolerate it.

In the mean time though, I do agree Israel has done it's share of nasty stuff....and we could make similar lists of evil doing for any major nation on Earth. Name one. Any one. I can have a list longer than that one if they've had any serious level of influence in international affairs. Those who don't play to win? Get exploited and used by those nations who DO play to win. we used to be a player...and now we're more of a victim. Israel seems to play whichever side best suits them. Still, even they aren't guilty for everything bad to ever have happened in human history, the way some seem thrilled to saddle them with.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is actually one of my favorite 9/11 vids.
I think it is from a guy by the name of Ry Dawson and his you tube channel is named the same. He seems to be a little more factual than some of the others.
Just my 2 sense.

top topics

join