It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Collective Thought Projection experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I would like to try a collective thought projection experiment. And do it during a live t.v. broadcast.

first I want to say make the news reporter think she is getting poked by something. Try to make her smell smoke. Or try to move a coffee cup. Or try to get them to make them feel like they are getting stabbed with a needle on the forehead.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

How many people do you wish to collect for this expt.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Or try to get them to make them feel like they are getting stabbed with a needle on the forehead.

*Reaches under desk for ugly doll*
*Gets needle from drawer*

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

12. I also want to try collective remote viewing in groups. The initials A.R. would be used

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Or try to get them to make them feel like they are getting stabbed with a needle on the forehead.

I haven't seen you with a sense of humor for a while, Phage!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
perhaps bill o'riley would be the perfect test subject he is fair and is willing to listen to anyone that wants to go on his fox news show.

watch from 2.08

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

edit on 3-9-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Twisted minds think alike.

I think I need a break from ATS, cause I was about to post a similar response, until I scrolled down and saw yours.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by eso322
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

12. I also want to try collective remote viewing in groups. The initials A.R. would be used

Fine with me

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
To increase your chances - I suggest you agree a date and time as well as potential target so that everyone does this at the same time - I tried to organise something similar a few years back but was going for teleportation and didn't really try to hard lol.

There have been experiments done whereby 1000's of people in particular city/cities all meditated concurrently about 'peaceful' things I believe and apparently there was a statistically noticeable drop in crime figures simultaneously.

Found a link was back in 1993.

link

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Why do a thought experiment with the idea of harming or attacking someone, even if its not serious harm.

That is not the spirit to co-create in. Peace and Love and Higher Frrequency. Something that is joyful and good.

Why not try to infuse so much love in the person that you vividly see them waking up and feeling its important to share truth.

Or form a project to make a difference and expose or deal with one of the evils in this world and envision around more waking up and noticing the site.

Or why not focus on Syria and world events, like Fukushima. I think Fukushima for example is a very good project.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Why do a thought experiment with the idea of harming or attacking someone, even if its not serious harm.

That is not the spirit to co-create in. Peace and Love and Higher Frrequency. Something that is joyful and good.

Why not try to infuse so much love in the person that you vividly see them waking up and feeling its important to share truth.

Or form a project to make a difference and expose or deal with one of the evils in this world and envision around more waking up and noticing the site.

Or why not focus on Syria and world events, like Fukushima. I think Fukushima for example is a very good project.

That'd be cool to get a mass meditation going on to project peace and see what happens

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Alright unity...lets get something going.

First thing we need to tackle is a time. A date... What would be sufficient enough to get a lot of attention and participation.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

How about a positive experiment where no one gets hurt/confused?
You are asking people to do voodoo on a reporter .

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I would only do a peace and love meditation and transmission of thoughts/energy.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

How about a summoning a ufo to one location. And asking for contact at said location. Try to make it a live feed thing. And if we can get someone who is a resident of washington at say the washington monument to film anything ufo related around the monument. That kinda sounds like a ritual giving of power to the government though.

So how about trying to project a miracle during a live broadcast of a football game. Anybody a scholar among us. That can teach methods of thought projection. I personally direct energy from the backleft to center 1/4 of my brain and think words or images. While moving what feels like some form of electricity around until I find the best I can describe is the thought transmission/projection part of the brain... When I...best I can explain it is, begin to hear my own thoughts after I think them then I tend to believe that center of location is where the thought projection/transmission comes from.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What good would come of poking people with needles or imagining and projecting UFO's?

Everyday you are alive is a miracle, see all the miracles.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
How about trying to make them feel really happy?

join