It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovered Muslim Brotherhood Documents Could Put Obama in Prison

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
In the following video, newly uncovered documents describe how Obama, in conjunction with his half brother, sent 8 BILLION dollars in secret bribes to the Muslim Brotherhood.

So I guess it's up to the Egyptian government then to release these documents. Whoa.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
My first reaction is, what the hell are they waiting for? Then the answer came to my head, MONEY. They are waiting to see how much they can blackmail Obama for. If they paid $8 billion in bribes there alone, then imagine what they are asking. How much is it worth for them to keep their game going? My guess is, their power is priceless to them. Money means nothing without power.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Where have you been? We have been talking about this for weeks here. At one point I posted a video of Tahani al-Gebali, VP Of Egypt's Supreme Constitutional Court saying she has seen proof gathered from intelligence herself.

Tahani al-Gebali, VP Of Egypt's Supreme Constitutional Court - Has Evidence To Send Obama To Jail

edit on 2-9-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Why is it always " if they release"?

I have a feeling it's bs.. Snowden would have probably already revealed it if it wasn't.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Sadly no amount of prof will keep the Obama worshipers away, this administration is one of the most corrupted and full scandal administration in history as still nothing is done.

Americans have lost their backbone.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Sorry to the OP for digressing , but Merlin your avatar is the perfect expression for the information posted lol
Star for the OP

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I think you are right. For proof- all you have to do is look at the post above yours.

With that said- Ima quote Putin if you all dont mind... "If they have the evidence-they need to release it-or there is no evidence".

Edit- S&F -Times 10
edit on 2-9-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Just because I can call bs on a youtube video doesn't make me an Obama worshiper..

Do you just automatically believe everything you read or watch on youtube?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
reply to post by Common Good

Just because I can call bs on a youtube video doesn't make me an Obama worshiper..

Do you just automatically believe everything you read or watch on youtube?

Of course they do. If they found it on the internets, it must be true!

And you're right, Texas does suck. Not to worry though, it hasn't always sucked and we're working on fixing it as we speak.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

"If they have the evidence-they need to release it-or there is no evidence".

Does it sound like I believe everything I see off YouTube?

far from.

If I was - I would be saying "Jail that SOB-Impeach Impeach Impeach" after viewing this.

That said- I believe he has already done enough to this nation that impeachment proceedings should have already started based on his history of lying.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

I found you and your message on the internet- but that must mean that you are just as invalid as your opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

I found you and your message on the internet- but that must mean that you are just as invalid as your opinion.

Absolutely! There no reason to let truth get in the way of a good story, ever.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

What truth do you have?

The same truth Kerry and Obama have?

Stop grandstanding. You guys automatically call BS- Yet you have no proof to claim BS. Yet when someone asks for proof, you scream foul.

Cant take you seriously.

To the OP- Sorry for takin up so much space arguing with these two. I said what I wanted to say.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here's how they 'do it'.....

The Barack H.Obama Foundation is a fully tax-exempt (501(c)3) charitable organization

The Foundation's guiding principle:

The common denominator in all that the Foundation undertakes is the inherent belief that no man can truly enjoy the riches he has reaped if his neighbor suffers. The Foundation will seek to help those – worldwide – who still do not have the basic necessities of life such as food, water and shelter. In short, we seek to elevate the human condition so that everyone can live in dignity and truly enjoy having one another as neighbors. The foundation is entirely the idea of Abon'go Malik Obama, in memory of their father, and is not dependent on the endorsement of his brother, President Barack Obama.

Abon'go Malik Obama
Founder

Verrrry DEEP.....

Lois Lerner, the senior IRS official at the center of the decision to target tea party groups for burdensome tax scrutiny, signed paperwork granting tax-exempt status to the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a shady charity headed by the president’s half-brother that operated illegally for years.

According to the organization’s filings, Lerner approved the Foundation’s tax status within a month of filing, an unprecedented timeline that stands in stark contrast to conservative organizations that have been waiting for more than three years, in some cases, for approval.

IRS official Lerner speedily approved exemption for Obama brother’s ‘charity’

no conspiracies with this RIGHT?

More fuel for the fire

DunderHeads?

The National Legal and Policy Center filed an official complaint with the IRS in May 2011 asking why the Foundation was being allowed to solicit tax-deductible contributions when it had not even applied for an IRS determination. In a New York Post article dated May 8, 2011, an officer of the foundation admitted, “We haven’t been able to find someone with the expertise” to apply for tax-exempt status.

Yeah Right

AND....

Nevertheless, a month later, the Barack H. Obama Foundation had flown through the grueling application process. Lerner granted the organization a 501(c) determination and even gave it a retroactive tax exemption dating back to December 2008.

It is illegal to operate for longer than 27 months without an IRS determination and solicit tax-deductible contributions.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Back when the republican primary began, Hiliary Clinton AND Obama sent the Muslim brotherhood 5 BILLION ! Sounds like they have sent more. WTH But hear this.
Obama will NEVER be tried, fired, impeached or held accountable for anything. Bush wasn't either. It just will not happen. It would be funny if it did, but look at the past and all the talk from fox news about Obamas gonna get it, HA.......Not even Monica Lewinsky could get him taken out of office.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Sadly no amount of prof will keep the Obama worshipers away, this administration is one of the most corrupted and full scandal administration in history as still nothing is done.

No, my backbone is still there, I just don't have power or money. There will come a day when this tower of Bab'El will collapse. You can only stack pooh so high before it topples over and hits everyone.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I am an American, the US government owns my husband I livelihood, he receive a pension from the government as a retired marine and in top of that he works for the government still.

What that tells you, most Americans in this nation this days own the government their livelihood in more ways that you can imagine.

We have been told no to bite the hand that feeds us.

edit on 2-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

And so he went ahead with the fighter jet delivery:
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 2-9-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

Why is it always " if they release"?

I have a feeling it's bs.. Snowden would have probably already revealed it if it wasn't.

Has is not occurred to you that the Snowden leak may well be deliberate? A disinformation campaign to make it appear as if the US can't keep secrets, so that when something 'big' does come up people will simply say 'well if that was true, Snowden would have probably already revealed it'.

When you look at the stuff Snowden has revealed, it's nothing incredibly dangerous. ISP's have and do track everything you view online, yet no one complains about them doing it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

This is the most corrupt Government ever ? While I agree it's corrupt it all started to come out in the open w/ Bush.
I do not want people to forget that.

Stealing and manipulating 2 elections

911 and the murder of our own people

Lies to get us into War so we could have a strong Military and Embassy in Iraq to go after other Middle Eastern Countries

Our constitutional rights being taken away/ We are spied on

Bailouts for Banks and the Auto Industry

Wall St

And on.....

And on....

And on...

And on..

And on!!!

I feel the corruption really started after Kennedy was killed. Remember both Kennedy and Eisenhower tried to warn us of the MIC.
edit on 3-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: S&F

top topics

<<   2 >>

join