It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Mummy Found In Egypt ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The body of a perfectly preserved, carefully mummified an alien was found buried in an ancient pyramid. A mysterious creature from between 150 and 160 centimeters was found by an archaeologist near Lahun when exploring a small pyramid near the Dynasty doceaba of Senusret II. However, this fact was not revealed immediately. “The mummy of what appears to be an alien, dates back more than 2000 years and it seems it would be a humanoid” said a source at the Egyptian Antiquities Department, who provided details and photographs of the find but did so under condition anonymity.

Source (is this a reliable source?)

I don't know what to make of this,could it really be a mummified alien or is it just a 'human' ?
I'm on the fence with this one , some 'expert advice' would be welcome

Apparently this discovery has been made last year in September , so why come out with this now ?

Another interesting quote from the article :

“The truth is, that every expert who has seen the mummy have concluded that it is not of earthly origin,” said the source. “There is a sense that this is an alien who somehow ended up advising an Egyptian king.” But everyone in the government is moving away from that conclusion that would support the new ideas that the ancient Egyptians had help from aliens in building their extraordinary civilization. “The Egyptians refuse to believe that their heritage came from outer space.”

Thoughts , Anyone ?

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here's the original photo BEFORE it was altered to make a hoax story.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Edit: Beaten by above

Nah, don't believe it, the mummies in the video are not the same, the picture is to perfect, and some other stuff tell's me it's fake.

edit on 2-9-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Alundra

Seeing as how the article is in the "Entertainment" section of the site, and the site itself is visited mainly by those with little to no college education ( site info )-- I'd say this story is bunk.

Want a real ancient alien?

edit on 9/2/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

link   
I agree with you about wanting to tread carefully.. There is sooo many fakes and hoaxes out there, that it destroys the credibility of all alien/nephilim/anunaki finds and evidence..

Great find OP.. Im anxiously awaiting the verdict on this one..

link   
WOW, another proof that Aliens... are VERY hard to find.

link   
reply to post by Carreau

LOL .. that makes all the difference doesn't it

Thanks Carreau , "case closed"

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Probably a gene expression of some blending of different humanoids of the past. It could be more of a pure genetic line also. The high forehead seems different than most people in Egypt, it is more of a northern Europe forehead. I wonder where the high forehead gene originated from?

People with tapered foreheads are said to be more artistic and musicly inclined while people with high foreheads seem to be more deep thinkers from what I have read on it. This isn't always the case, it just seems more of a predominance, it is the way that the thoughts flow through the brain that causes these tendencies. So did neanderthals sing a lot and make musical instruments because of their forehead design? Maybe they were into plays and skits.

I doubt if it was an extraterrestrial myself. I wonder if genetic testing will be done or if it is possible.

S&F, I hadn't seen anything about this anywhere yet.

I suppose maybe ancient Peruvians could have had that long forehead. I have not studied the head shapes of native south Americans. Except for the coneheads

edit on 2-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It is a hoax and the picture has been manipulated .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Examination of a Child Mummy

In 1985 a small mummy was donated to the St. Louis Science Center where it was stored out of sight for the next 22 years. Little was known about the mummy other than it was reportedly purchased in Egypt near the turn of the century. Recently Al Wiman, Vice President of Public Understanding of Science, discovered this mummy child locked away and wanted to learn more. He approached Dr. Charles Hildebolt, DDS, PhD, of the Electronic Radiology Lab within the Mallickrodt Institute of Radiology at Washington University School Of Medicine to help sort out the mysteries surrounding the child mummy.

rest of the story at link

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Haha , first it was 'found in Peru and now in Egypt ?! Maybe those mummies can teleport or clone themselves

Thanks gortex

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The actual picture is from a mummy found in peru. and yes it looks like its a hoax once more. the video on that site mixes two different events showing the peru-mummy-hoax at the end of the video. this doesnt look like much credit to the story finding another one in egypt.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Probably a gene expression of some blending of different humanoids of the past. It could be more of a pure genetic line also. The high forehead seems different than most people in Egypt, it is more of a northern Europe forehead. I wonder where the high forehead gene originated from?

People with tapered foreheads are said to be more artistic and musicly inclined while people with high foreheads seem to be more deep thinkers from what I have read on it. This isn't always the case, it just seems more of a predominance, it is the way that the thoughts flow through the brain that causes these tendencies. So did neanderthals sing a lot and make musical instruments because of their forehead design? Maybe they were into plays and skits.

I doubt if it was an extraterrestrial myself. I wonder if genetic testing will be done or if it is possible.

S&F, I hadn't seen anything about this anywhere yet.

I suppose maybe ancient Peruvians could have had that long forehead. I have not studied the head shapes of native south Americans. Except for the coneheads

edit on 2-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

Maybe you should read a few posts before making a reply on threads about aliens

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MadHatter364

sometimes its so close by ..you can't see it....:-)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
Here's the original photo BEFORE it was altered to make a hoax story.

Reminds me of the evolution hoaxes. Some just play games and others are serious about this sort of stuff enough to try to fool the masses. Nice correction Carreau.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ahh I love hoaxers, do so much to help make the waters muddy. What's real, and what's not? Of course, when we consider the big fish tales of fishermen, ect. It seems we've been trolling each other since time immemorial. All ghost stories around the campfire. There's so much BS to rummage through is almost impossible to get to the real stuff, and if, as is quite possible, the "real" stuff has just as much fun trolling the primitives as the primitives (that's us by the way) seem to have trolling each other.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I think Ricky was writing at the time

Funny enough, that Mummy guy looks a lot like me, having a smoke...after.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Too bad, would be wild if they ever found remains of a alien on earth

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Alundra

Seeing as how the article is in the "Entertainment" section of the site, and the site itself is visited mainly by those with little to no college education

not much of a intellectual snoob are ya? there are plenty of people who haven't gone to college, that have as much intelligence or even more than most who do.

this post reminds me of something sheldon cooper would say.

edit on 4-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Whenever I saw the the "alien" picture, I thought it looked a lot like a photoshop version of the child mummy the Science Center has on display. I just went to the Lost Egypt exhibit they had and spent a lot of time checking out the little guy. Amazing how well preserved he was.

It was a great exhibit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join