It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Secures Religious Approval For Nuke use in US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Laugh if you want Salah Ud Deen. I don't blame you for not being happy with my comments. If I were in your shoes, I would also be angy and possibly in denial. It's clear that Islam is growing larger and stronger all the time.

That would be a good thing if not for large number of crazies enveloped in the cloth of Islam. If only the good ruled the Earth, it sure would be a nicer place to live.

I never said that Christianity or the West was great. We're all just people. We have good and bad just like Islam has. Islam is smart. They have their parts of the world under their control and often do not let christians get any kind of a foothold in their regions. Smart if you are trying to force your religion on others.

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia is spending millions (if not billions) on building mosques in the West and spreading their version is Islam.

I'm not against Muslims in any way. They will ultimately be victims just as us non-believers will be. It's not pretty, but it is going to happen if the West doesn't dig it's collective head out of the ground.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
On topic:

Yeah, this is a great sign of bad times coming. If Al-CIA-DUH is truly an honest islamic movement, or if it is a pawn of our own government that is hell bent on bringing a totalitarian dictatorship to the US, either way you slice it, trouble is ahead.

Probably a synchronized attack on 2 major cities in the not too distant future.

Off Topic:
The drudge report is a rather reliable news source. He made his name from "busting" the Monica Lewinsky scandal, and had some fairly decent coverage tied in with your normal "starlet gossip" ever since. He may or may not have an agenda he follows, doesn't matter.

He's not the only one reporting this, so the ptb want this in the collective consciousness, and that's all that matters.

X

new topics

<< 1   >>

join