It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P8NTBALL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Quicksilver if you ever shoot me again i will surely kick you in the balls! Ive been playing paintball for almost 5 years now and tournament paintball for over 2 years. Tournaments are fun except when you play in ten man competitions that is = to 30+ shoots in your back as you walk off the field. one of my teamates got shot so bad with a pink paint we called him the pink panther. he proceded to shoot the shiat outa the refs because of their biased reffing. O and since we are naming our guns i currenty own and use a AKA excalibur and a Ground Zero intimidator Both are pimped to the max.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
and pretty much makes me ache all over the following day. I love it though, it is fun, but we can only do it in the winter here, and expect to live. No way I'm wearing cammies and good thick clothes (them things can sting in the wrong places), in FL in the summer!

Often, we've played against ex-military, and routinely clean their clocks (due to my love of completely unorthodox strategies, hehe...:lol
As military, they're trained a certain way. With paintball though, maximum casualties are fine, as long as you win. So, they could wipe out almost the whole team...but never see the one guy chosen to get the flag....

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What about Airsoft?

Hell cheaper than real guns...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
don't do it often enough to spend the money on a decent gun, so I use the rentals (which of course, suck...). For about the same money, I can go to one of the Theme Parks near me (most of which I have Annual passes to), and have more fun for the day....so they usually win out. That, and my fiance' isn't into it, so.... Did it mostly before we got together, now only once in a blue moon....

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Read about something that happened to me:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I use a Tippmann 98Custom with a Dye 14' barrel and a remote... need nothin' else, want nothin' else... Tippmann ROCKS!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
Read about something that happened to me:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I use a Tippmann 98Custom with a Dye 14' barrel and a remote... need nothin' else, want nothin' else... Tippmann ROCKS!

there are ways that you can make your tippman like an angel its expensive though

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I've played a few times man its fun but if u get hit on skin it does bloody hurt i remeber my bro got into a fist fight with an opponent cos the shot my bro in the face.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
I've played a few times man its fun but if u get hit on skin it does bloody hurt i remeber my bro got into a fist fight with an opponent cos the shot my bro in the face.

thats why you wear a mask.
unless you guys play it differently than we americans

top topics

<< 1   >>

join