It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How (& How Well) Are You and Those You Love Handling the Looming WW3 Issues?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

Thanks for replying to the OP intent and question . . .

I wish I could share your expectation of the drudgery of life continuing more or less as is.

I've just read tooooo much to the contrary.

The evil doers pulling O's strings . . . and all other world leaders' strings . . . are very evil indeed.

They don't care who they kill--even their own--in behalf of their literally satanic hellish genocidal goals.

Certainly I agree about your assessment of the PTB, in large measure.

I gather that your dealing with the above is to yawn and go about your business largely as usual.

Thanks for sharing your perspective.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

cry93
reply to post by BO XIAN

I believe in the message of Christ but I am more spiritual.

In that???? Please explain.

I have a canning attachment to geopolitical environments IMO.

A canning attachment? I have no idea what you mean by that.

But go on here...

Your edits and such are duly noted, though. But please continue...

I don't know what you mean by my edits.

Sooooo in terms of the questions in the OP . . . your handling of the above issues, script, prophecies etc is much along the lines of what?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Offer more info about what specifically?

I've linked to globalist quotes . . .

and to Duduman and several other sites which relate to the above and from which I have gotten some of my stuff.

A lot of my sources are a mushed mass of assorted factoids from 45 years of study without ref's attached in the strange space between my ears.

Sooooooooooo how are you and your family handling such issues, looming potentials etc?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

It's hard to say if WW3 is really starting this month or next or when.

Some say it started with the first Iraq war.

Certainly I BELIEVE

that between now and the end of 2015 will see the start and likely completion of WW3.

Whether it will start next month or 1 Oct or Nov or Dec 2013 or sometime in 2014 or 2015, I don't know.

IT APPEARS THAT the oligarchy is trying to light it off sooner than later. But it's all Kabuki dance.

It sounds like your response to the OP is that you are mostly out of touch with the current events related to such.

Many people are like you.

IF you were sure that WW3 would begin within the next 6 months, how would it change your daily life?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I guess I don't have any counsel for you on those scores. LOL.

It's hard enough for me to game plan various scenarios likely for my personal life.

I'm doing my best to prep and pray and to trust God will show me step by step when the time comes.

I try to practice being prayed up; forgiving all; discerning the voice of the Lord from my internal and external noise sources etc.

We can only do what we can do.

Thanks for speaking to the OP questions to some degree. LOL.

Love your metaphors.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
I had no idea this was even going on til I saw this post haha.
I have not had tv in the house since 2010 so....... Is this for real? is ww3 really starting or is this just a scare thing?

We're as near to WW3 today as we were in 1910. But some folk find it amusing to create scare stories for fun.

On the other hand, that Vogon constructor fleet which has suddenly appeared in the sky, does give me slight cause for concern......

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by BO XIAN

. I have a canning attachment to geopolitical environments IMO.

I have NO idea what you mean by "canning attachment" in that sentence??? PLEASE explain.

Your edits and such are duly noted, though.

I have no idea what edits or type of edit you are referring to.

My edits are usually about typo's, spelling, grammar or additions to a post.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
1. How are you handling it emotionally? How about the people in your social network? What percentages are handling it how many different ways emotionally?

Aside from i think we should stay out of it, i'm pretty indifferent to the situation. I say let them kill each other. My circle of friends think pretty much the same way. Though one bleeding heart liberal friend thinks we should be saving the world.

2. How are you handling it in terms of changing your behavior re prepping? How about people in your social network?
No changes at all by me or anyone that i know.

3. Have you increased your discussions about such topics recently or have you decreased the number and duration of your discussions?

Neither increased nor decreased, don't talk much about this stuff very much anyway.

4. Do you find yourself and/or others raising or commenting on the issue more with strangers than average--e.g. like in line at WalMart or wherever? How much more?

I don't usually talk to strangers anyway and definitely not in a Walmart!

5. Do you find yourself escaping into mindless distracting activities, doodling, games . . . staring sort of catatonic into space significantly more than average . . . how much more, if so?

No

6. Have you or those you know sought out friend, pastor or professional counseling for anxiety or depression related to the above significantly more than average?

No and not that i'm aware of.

7. How helpful would an ATS forum/thread be for being a mutual support to one another emotionally, prepping wise, sounding board wise re such stuff?

Probably helpful for those that might need it. I wouldn't need it.

8. How many people have you seen flip into more of a state of utter denial and willful blindness JUST LATELY since the Syria stuff has escalated?

No one that i've seen.

9. How many people have you seen flip OUT OF an utter state of denial into being more awake vs sleep-walking about such issues?

None that i know of.

10. What percentage of people in your social network have suddenly awakened with the Syria stuff to the reality that there really is a globalist cabal orchestrating, planning, arranging and getting ready to kick off the genocidal population reduction NWO geopolitical manipulating WW3--who previously denied all such evidence?

No one that i know of. We don't usually have "globalist cabal" discussions.

11. Do you know anyone who's SERIOUSLY taken steps to move out of big cities much more than ever before because of the Syria stuff?

No one that i know of. Me and my few friends already live out in the sticks.

12. Do you know anyone who's SERIOUSLY taken increased steps to move from the USA or Europe because of the Syria stuff? Where to?

I don't know anyone. However, i've lived part time in the Philippines for a few years now. But not planning to go retire there permanently for another 5-10 years yet.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
WOW. Thanks for your wonderfully substantive responses. I'll try to do them justice by responding in kind.

Originally posted by bg_socalif
1. . . .

Aside from i think we should stay out of it, i'm pretty indifferent to the situation. I say let them kill each other. My circle of friends think pretty much the same way. Though one bleeding heart liberal friend thinks we should be saving the world.

Welllllllllllllll, I certainly don't support the globalist oligarchy's manipulations toward genocidal population reductions nor their using our loved ones as fodder for senseless bloodletting.

And, . . . in terms of Ishmael . . . God noted at his birth or shortly thereafter that he'd always be a "wild ass of a man" always against his brothers and others always against him. So it has been and remains today.

2. . . . prepping? How about people in your social network?

No changes at all by me or anyone that i know.

. . .

11. Do you know anyone who's SERIOUSLY taken steps to move out of big cities much more than ever before because of the Syria stuff?

No one that i know of. Me and my few friends already live out in the sticks.

GOOD ON YA FOR THAT!, imho.

12. Do you know anyone who's SERIOUSLY taken increased steps to move from the USA or Europe because of the Syria stuff? Where to?

I don't know anyone. However, i've lived part time in the Philippines for a few years now. But not planning to go retire there permanently for another 5-10 years yet.

I know some who've retired there. Not sure I think it's the best place . . . China will likely take it over . . . and then there's Krakatoa etc. in Indonesia as well as the volcanoes in the Philippines. LOL.

Thanks much for your candid responses. You sound like you are on top of your game and life. God's best to you and those you love.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join