posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:14 AM
Note to Mods . . . I could imagine putting this in half a dozen other forums hereon. But this one seems like the most fitting to me. If another is
better, be my guest to move it.
= = =
I've noticed on ATS upwards of 8+ threads about Syria/WW3.
I've noticed in my social network a much greater awareness of the implications, risks, probabilities involved if Syria is attacked.
I think ATS is one of the more aware, alert and cutting edge communities keeping our collective fingers on the pulse of realities that many folks are
clueless about or tuned-out about.
So, I thought I'd invite us all to chime in on how we are handling all this news and looming realities, probabilities.
To wit (to foster discussion on such issues--and whatever similar you may come up with. Please feel free to comment on one or a portion or all as fits
your inclinations. I offer such questions to trigger thought and comment--please avoid being put off by how many there are. Please, just pic however
many you care to bother with.):
1. How are you handling it emotionally? How about the people in your social network? What percentages are handling it how many different ways
2. How are you handling it in terms of changing your behavior re prepping? How about people in your social network?
3. Have you increased your discussions about such topics recently or have you decreased the number and duration of your discussions?
4. Do you find yourself and/or others raising or commenting on the issue more with strangers than average--e.g. like in line at WalMart or wherever?
How much more?
5. Do you find yourself escaping into mindless distracting activities, doodling, games . . . staring sort of catatonic into space significantly more
than average . . . how much more, if so?
6. Have you or those you know sought out friend, pastor or professional counseling for anxiety or depression related to the above significantly more
7. How helpful would an ATS forum/thread be for being a mutual support to one another emotionally, prepping wise, sounding board wise re such
8. How many people have you seen flip into more of a state of utter denial and willful blindness JUST LATELY since the Syria stuff has escalated?
9. How many people have you seen flip OUT OF an utter state of denial into being more awake vs sleep-walking about such issues?
10. What percentage of people in your social network have suddenly awakened with the Syria stuff to the reality that there really is a globalist cabal
orchestrating, planning, arranging and getting ready to kick off the genocidal population reduction NWO geopolitical manipulating WW3--who previously
denied all such evidence?
11. Do you know anyone who's SERIOUSLY taken steps to move out of big cities much more than ever before because of the Syria stuff?
12. Do you know anyone who's SERIOUSLY taken increased steps to move from the USA or Europe because of the Syria stuff? Where to?
= = = =
My hope is that this thread can be a kind of reality check for all of us as to where others are on such issues and how they are handling them . . . AS
WELL AS . . . a kind of sounding board reality check with mutual support from our fellow ATSers.