It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Photos of History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Found another clip that shows a series of interesting photos. I thought it might be the same iconic photos that many of us have seen hundreds of times, but I was surprised at the amount of photos I have never seen before. Most seem to depict a different side of historic figures or a different angle of historic events. Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jtrenthacker

Those were interesting. Some I have never seen..but I will say, that was an odd combination of pictures..some tears did roll, but it was weird the pictures that followed after a tear or two rolled down my cheek

Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I really enjoyed those. I cant say as any brought me to tears, but I know the one that struck me the most was probably the reindeer one during the bombing. I just dont understand how man can be so oblivious sometimes...

Thanks for posting this OP, I shared it on other networks

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jtrenthacker

I don't mean to be disrespectful to Albert Einstein because he was one of the most brilliant minds we have seen...........but...........is he wearing ladies shoes? And, secondly, the index finger of his right hand is MUCH longer than his middle finger which is slightly freaking me out!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I love historical photos and such. There were a few I hadn't seen. I collect these types of things for fun. I have photos of the ship that brought my grandfather to America etc...Thanks for sharing.
Here is a related but slightly shameless plug for an odd collection set to music. Some may choose to hit mute, but for me the song was a good choice.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Very Very Cool! ☺

new topics

top topics

join