It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube countdown recap.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So, a little while ago, I guess about 50 days ago, someone here on ATS posted a youtube video from the channel/user "pronunciationbook".

The owner of the account of this channel has 920 videos uploaded. All the videos is him saying a english word, so that you could learn how to pronounce it.

Nothing special and about 850 of his videos is nothing more of a single word per video. Then, one day, he posted a video that was something else. A video with the number 77.

In the video he says "in 77 days, something will happen" and thats it. The next day, he uploaded a video with the number 76, and with the same cryptic message "in 76 days, something will happen"

This has been going on, and today we are at the number "26". The messages have become longer, with a short story to each video, followed by the same " in XX days, something will happen"

So what do you think of this? With the escalating situation going on in the middle east. Will the last number (1 or 0 ) coincide with all out ww3? PROBABLY not, but who knows, right. Who is ths dude that uploads these videos?
The videos countdown will fall short of only a few days on the 1st of october date that I have seen floating around.

Is this marketing for some book he is about to release? A movie?

What do you think?

edit on 29-8-2013 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's a viral marketing stunt for Battlestar Galactica

Source
edit on 29-8-2013 by Skittle because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2013 by Skittle because: Link fixed

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

That link you posted is to a guy who thinks it is for the video game "Destiny". Destiny is going to be released 2014, so no, thats not it.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Sorry, the link is fixed now.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Well I have read some of the stuff but focused more on the comments field in the link. Many feel that this is not proof at all, and that most of the lines feels forced and could mean anyting.

This isnt debunked, this is not proof that this is a viral marketing for BG. This is just another of the many theories out there. but it ainĀ“t proof. But thanks for the link! I hadnt heard that one before.

new topics

top topics

join