It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Yasser Arafat Poisoned by the Israeli Mossad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
WAS YASSER ARAFAT POISONED BY THE MOSSAD?

Or, Did the Mossad finally rub him out after 30 years of trying to blow him up?

Yasser Arafat was an elderly 75 year old with Parkinson's Disease after all, but his "final illness" seemed...well, rather "un-natural" to put it mildy.

I do not think any autopsy would be performed on his body---but if they could only check his blood for traces of chemical or biological poisons....or possibly a "Israeli-military" Viral Agent...courtesy of the US Defence Dept of course...

But of course political "enemies" within his own group within the Palestinian Authorty might have done the trick, or gone along with it, with or without Mossad Collusion I suppose....

Here's a snapshot from the AP this morning of the general feelings in Palestine:

"A crowd of tens of thousands stormed the Mukata compound of Yasser Arafat in Ramallah.... When the chopper bearing Arafat's body landed, the crowds rushed the helicopter and completely surrounded it ... The vehicle carrying his coffin drove slowly through the crowd as people attempted to touch and even climb onto the coffin....

The final few yards to the gravesite found bearers carrying the casket on their shoulders as they inched closer to the crypt and managed to safely place the casket next to the grave. The crowds chanted,

"Whoever poisoned Arafat, we will drink his blood."

-----------

and other such sentiments. They definitely feel he was rubbed out.

The question of the day is: Do you think there be a Third Intifada if it is determined that Arafat's rather swift end was "helped along a little" by shall we say outside forces?

-------------

Please Discuss: I am curious as to the opinion out there on this...!

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This thread already exists on ATS and can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments in it. This thread is being closed.

Thanks
FredT

join