It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria asks UN to immediately investigate 3 new 'chemical attacks' by rebels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Syria asks UN to immediately investigate 3 new 'chemical attacks' by rebels

rt.com

The Syrian government is demanding that the United Nations immediately investigate three alleged chemical attacks carried out by rebel groups on the outskirts of Damascus last week, Syria’s envoy to the UN said.

Ambassador Bashar Jaafari said he had requested of UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon that the team of experts currently in Damascus investigating an alleged use of chemical weapons last week also investigate these other attacks.

The attacks took place on August 22, 24 and 25 in Jobar, Sahnaya, and al-Bahariya, Jaafari told journalists Wednesday. The “militants” used toxic c
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
So it seems that the rebels have been the ones using the chemical weapons, hopefully it gets out before the cabal gets their invasion on.

I think the whole thing is total madness, another nail in America's coffin I suppose. Not long now before the world wakes up to what's going down, I just hope they don't freak out too much when things become very real.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I think the whole thing is total madness, another nail in America's coffin I suppose. Not long now before the world wakes up to what's going down, I just hope they don't freak out too much when things become very real.

I think another nail in NWO and globalists who have been getting people to fight each other for decades.

Maybe it is time to see some civilized manner in the world rather than bullying and oppression.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
i'm quite certain the Oval Office man wll do what he does all the time 'pass the buck' and blame the sources...

after all 'he' is never wrong,,,only those around him, check out his track record of pointing the blame on others when his ideas are found lacking...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i'm quite certain the Oval Office man wll do what he does all the time 'pass the buck' and blame the sources...

after all 'he' is never wrong,,,only those around him, check out his track record of pointing the blame on others when his ideas are found lacking...

Is this case going to be solved that easy?

I believe people have very short memory these days , but would that be this short ?

new topics

top topics

join