It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Syria WAKE UP Call

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've studied middle east 'developments' since joining ATS, in fact it is THE reason I joined ATS.

I've seen the endless propaganda over the last 2 years regarding Syria, there has never been any doubt in my mind that TPTB would not stop until Assad fell. Yet, for some reason, I can't actually believe they are on the verge of going in.

The lengths those in power will go to achieve their goals is extraordinary, they outlined their plans (although they go back over many decades) in September 2000 through the PNAC, they told us they needed a new 'Pearl Harbour' to be the catalyst for American foreign policy for the 21st century.

After 9/11 ('Pearl Harbour 2' in the mind of Paul Wolfowitz- Wolfowitz obsession with 'Pearl Harbour') they invaded Afghanistan, then they went to Iraq based on lies and deception (The WMD Lie), then they watched 30 year old 'ally' Mubarak to fall in Egypt to make way for the Muslim Brotherhood (My first ever ATS thread- Why did we allow Egypt to fall yet bomb Libya?), they bombed Libya and helped extremist rebels take over the country, the trouble started straight after in Syria and the plan was so clear (The Truth About Syria, Outlined by the Guardian over a year ago), YET, I really cannot believe we are about to actually go into Syria.

Watching the MSM over the last few days has felt like a dream, even though I've researched this whole middle east conspiracy for some time and the agenda has been so clear, when the bombs start falling on Syria then it will be a massive wake up call. I may well even find myself in shock, horrified that I'm paying taxes to make this reality possible.

As the Guardian article from June 2012 stated-

In Syria, foreign intervention will only shed more blood

The US and its Gulf allies are already fuelling sectarian conflict in their proxy war with Iran. The fallout could be disastrous

The reality is that intervention in Syria by the US and its allies has already begun. The western powers have backed the fractious opposition Syrian National Council since the early days of last year's uprising. So have the Gulf autocracies led by Saudi Arabia, who have stepped up the flow of weapons and cash to favoured Syrian rebel groups in recent months, while Turkey has provided a cross-border base. That is co-ordinated with the US, which supplies the same groups with "non-lethal assistance" and "communications equipment".

In other words, the US and its allies are sponsoring regime change through civil war. And while paying lip service to the Annan plan for demilitarisation and negotiation, they are making sure it won't succeed.

I'm truly horrifed at how evil this plan is, how many people have already died in order to create this Problem Reaction Solution scenario? How many more are going to die? The people who are supposed to be running our democratic countries are truly insane and we are literally watching the beginnings of world war 3 play out before us.

They have no mercy and they will not stop until they achieve their goals of world domination. As we prepare to launch death into Syria, I find myself truly awake to this fact.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Truly this one is a hand ringer, I was just discussing the issue with my brother the frustration about this issue.

Its like riding an insane horse toward a burning stable with no way to stop it.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
MP's in the UK vote to NOT permit military action in Syria, although how long that will last is anyone's guess. They want a war and do doubt they'll get one.

news.sky.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

From that article-

US President Barack Obama said he had not made a decision on Syria and that American engagement in a civil war in the country would not help.

But he said the US had "concluded" that the Syrian government had carried out the chemical attack, while a State Department spokeswoman said the US would respond even in the absence of UN backing.

Marie Harf said: "We cannot be held up in responding by Russia's intransigence - continued intransigence - at the United Nations. The situation is so serious that it demands a response."

Whether America goes it alone I'm not sure...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here are the steps that we have been seeing over and over:

1. Prop up a dictator

2. Demand they pay their "debts"

3. When they refuse, we send in covert teams to incite civil war

4. When that fails, we send in assassins

5. When THAT fails, we use a combination of #3 and our own military

And that, ladies and gentlemen is how you hijack a 3rd world country for your own uses (be it resources or strategic positioning of forces).

I'd like to add that one could probably apply this same strategy in business or interpersonal relationships. You don't have to kill someone to "assassinate" them, just assassinate their character. Did that fail? Well, turn to the police and send them after said target in conjunction with isolating them and dividing their family.

It's quite brilliant and can be scaled for multiple uses. . .
edit on 28-8-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I feel your frustration and your sense of horror. It's the same feeling I had leading up to the invasion of Iraq and operation shock and awe. I remember sitting there with a few friends and they were watching cnn drinking beer and cheering as the bombs fell as if it was some sort of reality tv show. It was very disgusting to see. They mocked me when I pointed out all of the lies they had been told, and when I expressed my outrage I was laughed at. They sure felt like idiots about it years later when I proved to be correct.

Then came Libya and Egypt. I had the same sense of dread that I was powerless to do anything about it. Now it's happening in Syria (quite predictably) and yet again there seems to be nothing I can do. If recent history has shown us anything, it's that if the west wants a war, it will get its war whether the people protest or not. It's truly heartbreaking. It's also incredibly infuriating. I can't even adequately express how pissed off I am at the media and our "elected officials". If there is a silver lining to any of it, it's that it would seem most people do not support military intervention, but that never stopped them before.

The crisis in Syria needs to END. Not by retaliatory strikes on Syrian government forces, either. It is CLEAR that assad is fighting terrorists in his own country. That is the real issue that needs to be resolved. If the west had ANY desire to see the bloodshed end, they would halt all support for the rebel forces, support Assad until the country was under control, and then broker a deal between anti-government syrians and pro-assad forces. If at that point Assad refused to step down, and did not have the support of the Syrian people, THEN I could see a discussion on the use of force being valid, but as it stands right now, supporting rebel forces in Syria is completely insane.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

What has Assad done that TPTB are all riled up ?

Financial ? Political ?

Or does the entire Syria thing go all the way back to the end of the last 'official' Caliphate ?

The last 'official' Caliphate was ended by the Treaty of Lausanne.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have a bad gut feeling about all of this, and I'm not one for fear mongering. My prediction is that this all dies down over the next few weeks since not all of the public is currently in favor of military action. And then BAM! Some false flag event that is somehow linked to Syria occurs to persuade the public to support war.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

I feel your frustration and your sense of horror. It's the same feeling I had leading up to the invasion of Iraq and operation shock and awe. I remember sitting there with a few friends and they were watching cnn drinking beer and cheering as the bombs fell as if it was some sort of reality tv show. It was very disgusting to see. They mocked me when I pointed out all of the lies they had been told, and when I expressed my outrage I was laughed at. They sure felt like idiots about it years later when I proved to be correct.

Then came Libya and Egypt. I had the same sense of dread that I was powerless to do anything about it. Now it's happening in Syria (quite predictably) and yet again there seems to be nothing I can do. If recent history has shown us anything, it's that if the west wants a war, it will get its war whether the people protest or not. It's truly heartbreaking. It's also incredibly infuriating. I can't even adequately express how pissed off I am at the media and our "elected officials". If there is a silver lining to any of it, it's that it would seem most people do not support military intervention, but that never stopped them before.

The crisis in Syria needs to END. Not by retaliatory strikes on Syrian government forces, either. It is CLEAR that assad is fighting terrorists in his own country. That is the real issue that needs to be resolved. If the west had ANY desire to see the bloodshed end, they would halt all support for the rebel forces, support Assad until the country was under control, and then broker a deal between anti-government syrians and pro-assad forces. If at that point Assad refused to step down, and did not have the support of the Syrian people, THEN I could see a discussion on the use of force being valid, but as it stands right now, supporting rebel forces in Syria is completely insane.

I hear you and understand your frustration.

Back in 2003 I fully supported the Iraq war, I saw Saddam as a tyrant (which he was no doubt) and believed that we had done Iraq a favour by freeing them from tyranny. I was 20 years old, I even wrote a letter to Tony Blair supporting his actions on Iraq. After 9/11, I almost joined the army to help defend our country from the 'enemy'.

It was only really when Mubarak fell and the Libya intervention got under way that I sought the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

What has Assad done that TPTB are all riled up ?

Financial ? Political ?

Or does the entire Syria thing go all the way back to the end of the last 'official' Caliphate ?

The last 'official' Caliphate was ended by the Treaty of Lausanne.

Syria is another piece in the puzzle, another regime to put under the control of the MB. It is ultimately about setting up sides for WW3 and the following NWO.

- The sheep are told it as about humanitarian intervention.

- The politicians are told it is about oil and geopolitics.

- The controllers see the much greater picture, the setting up of major world conflict that will help re-shape the global world order.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
yes, yes a hand ringer indeed.. This is what im thinking. why are we watching this INCREDIBLE mass genocide about to happen?
theres been tens of threads asking us why we don't do something?

but put this on the perspective of "no ones awake" " theres not enough of us" "were to appeased with the ABSOLUTE trash on tv"

THIS IS PLANED " I ABSOLUTLY BELIEVE"
our four fathers knew we needed power to stop men of power from killing and controlling us
i.e. constitution and all the amendments

but yet we watch as the light of the fire grows brighter and brighter

Those of us in the know.. know now that what we've known is ABSOLUTLY REAL!
we've been called loons , ostracized and make the recipients of ridicule

but yet we've persisted
and even that motivation yields nothing? we pack our bags to run? i.e bug out bags?

now we prepare for the the almost apparent beginings of the biblica,l mythical, pondered, and analized war games
THAT IS THE END OF MANKIND...........

but yet we watch??

it seems it is the culmination of all
financhial collapse that no one seems to be in control of except the invisible mysterious TPTB
the breaking of our once help thy neighbor country- to give me a check give me a phone, steal from you and or kill you indiscriminately for fun
to the millions of missing bullets at this point since the shortage was FIRST REPORTED
to the Georgia guide stones
ect.ect.ect take your pics

some even believe its aliens and incoming stars
yet we physically do nothing to apply the breaks not that we could stop a star

is it ignorance truly and purely?
is it Jesus?
Mohammad?
the combined physics' of the masses focused on our breaking down of our inner peace being violently assaulted?
what is the overpowering force that drives this machine/plan
and prevents the VERY CAPABLE AND AWAKE from going in there and stopping this now!!

when this is over the very few that are left not eating eachother will cry out why with more emotion than Charlton Hesston on planet of the apes---damn you all damn you all to hell!

please im begging you for anything its worth lets ban together and stop this please??!!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MetalGear1

Agreed -

But, our only real hope are people in high places with consciences and access -

And God.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
you realize it gets worse..

we go down in history as the ones that did it...
so that means when the future looks back if there is a future

we were the ones!!
I don't know if that's what I want on my conscience man

I really dont

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetalGear1
you realize it gets worse..

we go down in history as the ones that did it...
so that means when the future looks back if there is a future

we were the ones!!
I don't know if that's what I want on my conscience man

I really dont

Even scarier is if reincarnation is real, we may well have to keep coming here till we get it right!!

I'm not saying that is the case, but if this physical experience is about evolving spiritually, then who knows!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetalGear1

when this is over the very few that are left not eating eachother will cry out why with more emotion than Charlton Hesston on planet of the apes---damn you all damn you all to hell!

please im begging you for anything its worth lets ban together and stop this please??!!

*slow clap*

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Please. I beg you people. Everyone. If we make it through this mess we HAVE to stop talking about it and DO something. We need to dismantle their machine. We can start by NEVER voting for another Democrat or Republican in ANY election going forward. Nor anyone who has ever been associated with either party. We need to throw them ALL out and put a whole new breed of people in the position to shine a light on what is REALLY going on. It's the only option we have left beyond the unthinkable. We do have the power. We just need to remind ourselves.

we need to remind ourselves

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

we wont...
how do you stop something that's been talked about and planed on and prophesized about for hundreds, in some understandings thousands of years??

theres literaly nothing to fight

only thing that will stop this..........

alota people will die either way
edit on 28-8-2013 by MetalGear1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The Figurehead's poll numbers have tanked so don't expect his handlers to listen to reason.They are counting on the American public to rally around the puppet and sell this war for their buddies in the Military/Industrial/Banking Complex.
edit on 103131p://0326 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think I better brush up on my fallout3

get in all the gaming I can before the emp

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Excellent collective and intergrated thinking.

Keep it up and don't lose to haters.

What do TPTB wants us to do in return the joy they provide for us ?

They want us to be separated inside and outside.

Separation inside is that they they keep us from collective thinking by putting fears into our hearts. And turning us into semi-MPD hypocrisy. Because they provide the joy , people gave their heart to those who provide the joy , These joy providers fill the hearts with fear and anger whenever they like. The same method is used in MK-ultra programs , but that is more intense.

Separation outside is that they have taught us to seek ourselves interests and leave other people and outer events alone as long as our interests are not involved.

Stand for other humans as god created us equal and think integrated.
edit on 29-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join