It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Stage A Chemical Attack On The Day Chemical Investigators Come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It seems mighty fishy indeed that on the very same day Chemical Weapons Investigators came by to inspect, that Assad would plan a chemical attack. That's like something a kindergartener would do. It just seems... so stupid. Irrational. I can't believe it. But what I can believe is that in a year, two years tops, we'll be at war with Syria. Or atleast proxy war. Hell, we're already providing arms to both sides via the CIA.

You're all probably bored to death about this Syria situation, but I myself am fascinated by it. You see, history repeats itself. Boxer's Rebellion, Gulf of Tonkin, Anyone remember in Iraq, Desert Storm, how we had to stop those evil Iraqis, who were when that woman came up and testified how they were stealing incubators?

And then later it came out that she was the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador, or prime minister, or some such liar's post.

We're being deceived, people. We were always at war Eurasia. We were never at war with Eastasia.

Read your damned Orwell. He was warning us about this decades ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

i said the same to some friends almost like doing an awful crime in your house and then inviting the police around for a bbq

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by darknewt

"Hey, officers, watch me smoke up this pretty Mary Sunshine! I'm sure you'll appreciate the hell out of that!"

Pack of liars they are. How dumb do they think we are? Pretty dumb, apparently.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

You see there was this bull and it's tail when up and this false flag story came out of the rear end of said bull.

Voluminous and smelly but high in nitrates and phosphates.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

When do you think the "Liberation" of Syria begins?

And all those arms manufacturers are rubbing their filthy hands together and cackling.

I got a bad feeling about this one.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If you think about it though, both sides are really stupid for doing this when the UN inspectors are around...

Either:
1) Assad Regime did it and was showing their crimes to the police while they were over for a visit

2) This was an international action, like committing the crime at your neighbour's house while the police are over so the police arrest your neighbour...

Just goes to show how consistently stupid governments are.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by altairpeaceandsecurity

But is anyone THIS stupid? I mean, they would have to be completely blind to the last couple decades of history to think this was a good idea, especially when the U.N. Inspectors show up.

I had a relative who thought it was a good idea to ingest certain illegal substances while on probation, but they hid it from their parole officer. They didn't go into the parole office, actively committing a crime.

No one is that stupid. Not even Assad. Or at least I hope not.

Both outcomes are lousy. Either he IS that stupid, and then we're dealing with a very dangerous man indeed.
If his regime is being framed, then we're about to enter another pointless war based on a false flag. I don't like the choices.

top topics

join