It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are on dangerous grounds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I really do feel we should keep out of this 100% support for Sunni Muslims in the world, I know why Britain & America support them, it's simply because they are frightened of them, so we love them, help them, it's called appeasement, it was used by UK in 1913, & in 1938 with Germany but as you know it back fired on us, millions died, now we are there again in 2013.
Once this war starts it will go big, please see my link here?

www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I don´t think its about supporting certain religious groups in the area. What really it´s about is the natural gas and oil resources found in eastern mediterranean. The support goes to them who is most willing to make a deal of those resources.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
None of this has anything to do with religion, religion in fact, is used as an excuse by many people of many religions as an excuse to do....whatever....God's will and all, we are justified and stuff, take one for the team, just run off to the church or whatever and get forgiven, go do it again tomorrow.

Religion is used as a lever, a wedge, a crutch and an Excuse.

War is about nothing but money, power and resources. Religion conveniently fits into the whole plan because while the corporations and banks send soldiers to destroy everything and rebuild the place in the image they desire, the zealots and ignorant huddle in the dirt and pray for help from....whatever....when they need to help themselves.

This is true of people on both sides of the story or war or conflict, stupid that we have to keep having to relearn these lessons. People just don't seem to remember lessons unless they feel the pain first hand which is really too bad. There is enough un-necessary death on the roads....

join