It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens vs nazis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
hello and thank you for participating Mr. Pope

I have a question egarding your appearance on the military channels show aliens vs nazi

when u were speaking about the Horton flying wing u spoke of the Germans using tech 30-40 year ahead of the time do you think this could be due to outside influences or just the scientist doing anything they could to please the Nazi's to stay alive?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

well, as it turns out...
The Nazis are the aliens...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Hello Pez.

I would suggest posting this in his thread. I do not know if he is going to be taking part in other threads and if just here for his Q and A section, or he is actually going to part take in all areas of discussion like most members do.

I would just post in his thread and be patient for his response.

Cheers!

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Anne frankly, I did nazi this coming.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nacirema
reply to post by pez1975

Anne frankly, I did nazi this coming.

Best quote of the week right there, just insensitive enough to be truly funny, yet quite witty at the same time.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Germany was the intellectual center of the world from the mid-late 19th century to the early 20th. German scientists laid the foundation for modern physics and produced more Nobel Laureates than any other country for the first half of the 20th century. German scientists were (and are) brilliant. That's all.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
hello and thank you for participating Mr. Pope

I have a question egarding your appearance on the military channels show aliens vs nazi

when u were speaking about the Horton flying wing u spoke of the Germans using tech 30-40 year ahead of the time do you think this could be due to outside influences or just the scientist doing anything they could to please the Nazi's to stay alive?

I would tend to speculate...that the Horton flying wing was due partially to outside influences ---with the most probable source ---- being the ET kind of visual sighting's of otherworlder starships in our atmosphere. The wannabe copycat versions of alien starships, that were being developed by R&D corporations of the Third Reich --- were basically allowed economic freedom to pursue any advancement in aviation technology.

top topics

join