It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone dream of WW III since May of this 2013 year?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
hi all.

anyone dream of WW III since May of this 2013 year?! I ask this, as of August 27th,

Things are heating Up, in the middle east. Not good.

I would like to "collect" people's dreams and visions of an oncoming ww III. I have had one vision of my own, and it stand singular with no other dreams to validate or amplify it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to read of other people's visions. These are dangerous times.

I may well, if i have enough lead-time, in a nuclear attack, to just walk out onto the down-the-block parking lot and let the fireball take me out in .0002 seconds!

Please post any of yours, especially since about May of this year.

thanks...freestone

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sure, I can add to the visions and dreams for a collection, at least. I hardly ever have real visions - but I was driving home from Idaho Falls, near the INL, and had an intense vision of the city ablaze and in ruins. Like it was definitely powerful.

Nostradamus mentions that Mabus will die at the start of World War III while a comet is in the air, so that is his two cents.

Other than that, I've been freaked out for a while now, with fear and stuff bothering me, but nothing specific besides that.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Nope but I have dreamed of an incoming object that hit Earth 2 weeks ago. So far so good

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Not exactly war but a nuclear event. www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread967114/pg1

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sure have. The bubbles first popped up in the middle east then the Koreas, Asia, then Africa then Russia and then spread out to the us and UK. Everyone trying to run and escape to south American where the diseases begin a slow eradication that leave us only a few million strong world wide.

The only ones left living were those who had not genetically manipulated themselves and had a natural immunity to their home. In other words, strangers who migrated to S. America died. Those who surivied however begin to mutate within a short amount of generational time, due to toxics released from the wars and break down of the nuclear plants no longer being maintained because 99% of the world is dead.

Basically, the toxins released from war began to mutate the bacteria and viral strains first. This will happen regardless of war. Fukashima will start rearing it's ugly mutated head in flora and fauna soon enough.

So start praying and writing your governments. We don't need war. We need reconstruction and dismantling and clean-up of the feck-up that is nuclear power. Dreams are but possibilities, warnings. Taking action to safeguard they don't come to pass is half the battle of taking control of fate.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
A future possibility: Have you watched the movie "WATCHMEN"? That's what is coming...world war 3 knocking at the door and suddenly an event stops the conflict and unites all governments against an "evil force" that actually is a man made menace, maybe New Madrid event or comet ison. Everything is at hand. I didn't dreamed this just connecting the points.
edit on 29-8-2013 by Asikakim because: Expand

new topics

top topics

join