It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order: Does anybody care anymore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The Illuminati controls everything. Its just that simple. Its a hundred times worse then you could ever imagine. They control everything, the money system, governments,world leaders. If your skeptical read the expose by Myron Fagan which will definitly leave you without doubt or visit Alex Jones` websites, Prisonplanet.com and Infowars.com. Hes the best voice we have today in the fight to let the people know the truth. If you deny the existence of them you are just plain ignorant.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
And your proof is where? For all we know Illuminati could be tiny, everyone writing books about it doesn't have any solid proof, they're earning money off of a franchise.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Falling apart? How so? You mean no one listens to a word they say, America almost totally controls it and when they dont they just ignore it?

Ah, you're right

George Harrison: "All things must pass"

Jim

lol
exactly

*replaces UN flag with illuminati flag*

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Aparently they're creating a world union pretty soon [by 2010].

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
And your proof is where? For all we know Illuminati could be tiny, everyone writing books about it doesn't have any solid proof, they're earning money off of a franchise.

That's a good point. What if Dan Brown is actually some Illuminati underling, and his profits are being funneled back to the boys up at the top?

I mean, what if the Illuminati of old somehow gained posession of a technology or device that allowed them to see into the future. Then they'd know what people would do before they did it, and they'd know what companies and magnates to build to profit off others' talent. Maybe.

Oh, that's a good one.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
For the past four years, and now for four more, we've got a President that the majority don't want in power, and with evidence pointing to rigged elections. We no longer have a say in who leads our nation.

We've got Nazi-esque security measures constantly being put through Congress.

We're in an illegal war, whose base reasons have already been proven false.

The NWO is already here folks, so there's no reason to speculate on it any more. The train has been on the track, now it's pulling into the station.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Why compare it to the Nazis? Those security measures are purely American. We have improved on the design so much now that it's a completely new animal.

In the future, they'll be calling the next political takeover 'American-esque'.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Like I said. There is still more to learn.!

A lot more, thanks for the posts keep it up please.

Im trying to keep here-lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Global Resource Bank Charter at www.grb.net describes a new world order that supports a prosperous global society.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
For the past four years, and now for four more, we've got a President that the majority don't want in power, and with evidence pointing to rigged elections. We no longer have a say in who leads our nation.

We're in an illegal war, whose base reasons have already been proven false.

The NWO is already here folks, so there's no reason to speculate on it any more. The train has been on the track, now it's pulling into the station.

well i wouldn't say its at "the station"yet, we still dont have that one world government, only governments that ingore the people.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
JohnPozzi, nobody wants to sell out Earth and MANKIND to private interests. That's a loser project. You simply cannot transform the public domain into a corporation of shareholders because first of all it is negating ALL of our civil right liberties as human beings and secondly it's alienating our own identity that is recognized de facto when we are born, as citizens. Frankly, with all the popular opposition to the real life New World Order (the WTO, FTAA, G8, and the US foreign policy) that we saw in Seattle, Quebec City and Geneva, how will such a gross project of global bank would come to life, if not by a planned secret process by the rich nations of the Earth?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
well, as to comment on the title of thread, its not that people dont care, this has nothing to do with apathy, just people are unaware of certain things. As my teacher use to say, if you knew everything about the world...you would go insane due to paranoia

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Like I said please post.

I like to hear more on this.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yekway

i belive it all starts with freemasonary and where and who created it and which international political families are freemason and belive in secert socities because this people control the wrold and this are the perfect people for the devil to use to help implament his plan

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
We really should care about the New World Order, we should care about informing others and spreading the truth. It is the only thing that can save us, even then it may be far too late, with the weapons that exist. I really feel that there is a force of Goodness protecting us, since I honestly feel we all would've been dead along time ago.

That being said they still want to bring in there New World Order and they do want to kill us all. They want to make the Armageddon of the Bible a reality. They obsess in control and order.

However I feel there real goal is to enable the most death and destruction with out totally destroying the earth in order to make everything start all over again, I feel that is quite a possibility, along the lines of the Matrix storyline, where it all had happened over and over again, until it got beyond the control of the system once a leader courageous enough led a Resistance to the underlaying system.

We need to see the layers of control above who we feel is in control of out world. The Bible makes it clear that we are fighting a war, not against just flesh and blood, but against the wicked spirit forces in high places.

We can only try and do the best we can to ensure we as humans survive in the best way possible. But that doesn't mean we should engage riots and bring ourselves into our own destruction. The best thing we can do is to spread the truth to the best of our understanding. If enough people understand the whole goal of the people who have taken control of world affairs, much of it could be stopped on the basis of principle and thought, and not based on specific events and people. We need to focus on the real picture of history and humanity.

Beyond all that, we can only see how history unfolds.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join