It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order: Does anybody care anymore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Maybe its just me but as a people, do we really want to go down a path where it will only lead to lies and decit.

I have noticed that there are alot of views on this site, where people think they are right and every one else must look to them as the people in the know but if we were to confront these so called know it alls. I bet they would fall quicker on what they dont know rather than the what they do.

There is so much lies and contol on the actual real info that if we as a people were to even get at it we wouldnt know what we were looking at. For as much talk that is going around Im not too sure if there is enough action to back this all up. Yes its good to discuss certain views and whatnot but how about meeting up and starting a physical community. A physical ats!

I have seen a ats convention thread where some of us are supposed to meet up, thats a great idea. But where after that. Back to our realties/illusion. In our cosy little homes rasing children and handleing our so called chores in daily life, whilset in the real world a certain agenda is happing right underneath our noses.

The Illuminati was started some time back in the18th centuray by a guy named Wissehupt (please correct me if Im wrong).

This group (which is secert/ but not secert because we all know now), is still in the world today. And it dosent matter if there are groups like Bone and Skulls or whatever, its not about them, its about the higherarchy and always has been.

But as a people what are u/me going to do about it.

Well me Im going to .....

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
How can someone care about something that hasnt really have any evidence to point to its existence?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Come one infinite, I'm sure the Bilderberg group sits around every year and discusses new cookie recipies, maybe Bohemian Grove is ust a big top level boy scouts marshmellow roast...

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Come one infinite, I'm sure the Bilderberg group sits around every year and discusses new cookie recipies, maybe Bohemian Grove is ust a big top level boy scouts marshmellow roast...

The bilderbergs make great cookies
!
But honestly, something interesting goes on at Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove...and that i would say, is the closet thing to what we call a new world order.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
People care about a terrorist threat but theres no proof there is as large a threat as the gov't are making out. Whats the diffrenece

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thanks for your views and being botherd to write.

The terrroist threat that we as a people are in is as real as you want it to be. History has the answers to what you guys are seeking, but to look one must know where to look.

The higerarchy of this world and other secert socities have and always were a part of the shaping the way the world works.

It dosent matter if you are talking about hitler, or jesus. Either way these so called secert socities have have had a stance in the way you or I live out our lives in this world.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well it seems to me that people are still wanting to know more about certain socities of this world.

You will learn more as your life prgresses.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Few people care, most dismiss it and dismisss those who do as idiots or weirdos and maybe it wont be long until we fing which is true.................

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Few people care, most dismiss it and dismisss those who do as idiots or weirdos and maybe it wont be long until we fing which is true.................

NWO will come when the UN falls apart.
its starting now...well sort of.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi.

Like some of youre thoughts. Keep studying because no one knows it all, even if they think they do!

The question I proposed on this thread is true and a bit silly.

People will care, IF there is a new hook or agenda to look into.

(Just look at this board, ats is always busy with you guys beavering away like nobodys business).-LOL.

Thats the silly bit.

The serious bit is that while some take the illuminati for a joke (which is a shame, because it really isnt) it doesnt matter if we care or if we dont, simply because THEY DONT CARE period!

The agenda is there for one and all to see, the actual funny bit is this though, no one is even awake yet- Imagine when every1 does (thats even if you lot do awake)-lol.

like I awlays say Laterz!

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I still think the same way on this so Im not worried.

Anyway, who knows what the future may hold.

(If you do please post)!

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I do not believe the Illuminati have anything to do with the NWO if there is an NWO.

Here's a quote from the Secret Societies section concerning the Illuminati that I absolutely love.

Originally posted by Masonic Light

The Illuminati was originally a society of freethinkers and liberals called the Society of Perfectibilis, founded in 1774 at the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria by Adam Weishaupt, a professor of Natural Philosophy. Both the college and the Bavarian government were under Jesuit control, and, in 1776, Weishaupt was fired for teaching "anti-Christian doctrines", i.e., Deist doctrines, separation of church and state, and secular education.

The Society was re-organized after this incident, and they changed their names to "Illuminati", indicating their allegiance to the "Age of Enlightenment" over what is known as the "dark ages", i.e., the period where all European life was strictly controlled by the Church and its dogma.

Influenced by the American Revolution, Weishaupt re-structured the Illuminati to be similar to Freemasonry and the American secret society called Sons of Liberty who were responsible for launching the Revolution against England (and most probably the Boston Tea Party).

The Jesuit Electorate soon infiltrated the Illuminati with secret agents, and many of their members were arrested for participating in revolutionary activities. Weishaupt fled to Prussia, where he wrote his memoires "In Defense of Illuminism", in exile.

Because the Roman Church wished to completely suppress freethinking societies, they launched a propaganda campaign distorting their agenda. For example, when the Illuminati called for separation of church and state, the Church called this "destruction of Christianity." When the Illuminati called for free, popular democratic elections, the Church called this "anarchy". When the Illuminati called for equal rights between men and women, the Church called this "destruction of the family."

Modern conspiracy theory concerning the Illuminati is a direct descendent of this Jesuit disinformation campaign. In reality, the Illuminati was short-lived, and was always poplulated by government spies who kept tabs on the order's leaders and their agendas.

Famous members of the Illuminati include Weishaupt, Baron Adolph von Knigge, the poet Johannes von Goethe, the alchemist and physician Comte de St. Germaine, and composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Mozart dedicated his final opera, "Die Zauberflote" ("The Magic Flute") to the Illuminati, and to Freemasonry, of which he was also a member.

I hope Masonic Light doesn't mind I quoted that.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
Well it seems to me that people are still wanting to know more about certain socities of this world.

You will learn more as your life prgresses.

I agree 100%. And books like 1984, which I'm sure fueled this NWO incentive, but i could be wrong cause I know no history of it, just go to show how things CAN go wrong. True, we all have to be on our toes, but really, what do you propose to do about it? To fix any threat, you'd have to overthrow all governments. It's impossible to solve this, if they do mind control on us, then I hate to say it, but so be it. What can we do? Only what we can.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Nothing is as real as you want it to be. It is only as real as it is.

Terrorist threat is real, as terrorist attacks occur. We only know how real the threat is after the attack occurs. So it is with the NWO. There have been NWO in the past. Maybe not labeled NWO at the time, but in effect, it was a New World Order. Or at least a New Regional Order.

The Roman Empire certainly was a new world order, no one knew it was coming, but they pretty much imposed their brand of order on those they defeated. Similarly, after the flame of the Roman Empire had burned out, Constantine reinvented the Roman Empire, calling it the Holy Roman Catholic Church, yet another new world order.

Since then, we have witnessed a few new world orders. The current one based on capitalist economics. The truth about capitalism and economics is that they are both easily manipulated by those who hold power over the variable factors. Maybe this manipulation of markets and trade is designed to gain more power over people.

As the Catholic church used fear of Hell and fear of loss of reward to manipulate people to behave in a particular manner, so do marketing firms; playing on our fears and desires in the process of gaining one thing. Our money.

This is the age of the market. As far as those with power are concerned, (ie those who sell us stuff), we are born to work, earn money, and spend it on their products. This is the New World Order.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cotwom
I do not believe the Illuminati have anything to do with the NWO if there is an NWO.

Here's a quote from the Secret Societies section concerning the Illuminati that I absolutely love.

As other members have said throught ATS, there has been more then one illuminati in history. They have been numerous ones across Europe which used the name. The most common one, and most public, was the one you have quoted.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm not certain any more that a NWO would necessarily be a negative thing. We're hardly in a world of justice and political morality as it is.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amarillo_Brice
I'm not certain any more that a NWO would necessarily be a negative thing. We're hardly in a world of justice and political morality as it is.

Of course,
A United Earth would prove to be a good thing

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
No evidence, I don't believe in it. It's all conjecture right now.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well the OP's original question is hard for me to answer for myself and since I am tired and vaguely recall the OP's initial question I may be off here so I apologize in advance.

I am intrigued and almost hypnotized by the tales of secret societies and what not. I am especially partial to the Rothschilds and the mystery/history that surrounds that family.

As for the Illuminati and the NOW:

Well honestly there is not much I can do and even if I could garner some proof about them that would once and for all reveal them and their plan for the world. I am not willing to give up my comfortable world of ignorance that the people you talk about would easily take away with out a batting of an eye.

In fact I could most confidently say if I had a way into that world I would easily welcome it. However, I am not sure how long I could stomach it because there are probably many evil things I would be required to do and I like to think I am not an evil person. However, I am but a mere human and I am sure I could easily fall into temptation.

Anyway I am rambling. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.

PS: any Rothschilds out there ever want someone to talk to I am a great listener!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

NWO will come when the UN falls apart.
its starting now...well sort of.

Falling apart? How so? You mean no one listens to a word they say, America almost totally controls it and when they dont they just ignore it?

Ah, you're right

George Harrison: "All things must pass"

Jim

top topics

<<   2 >>

join