It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim - How easy they could build

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm still formulating my first initial large, in-depth post, as I just hit 20 posts. However, I really wanted to ask a question. Not sure if this should be in here or ancient civilization, but as I believe the Nephilim were Alien (more on that with my initial big post i'm in the process of writing) I posted it here.

Anyway, anyone thought of how easy it would be for Nephilim to have built the pyramids, Stonehenge etc? The size of these men would mean moving these stone would be effortless.
edit on 25-8-2013 by Nephilimsreturn because: Grammer

edit on 25-8-2013 by Nephilimsreturn because: Grammer

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephilimsreturn

I've often wondered if ancient humans with advanced technology built these megalithic structures before their civilization was destroyed or possibly conquered by off-worlders.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
About as easy as it would be for Godzilla to knock them down.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
they built them with sound vibration technology to both move them and cut the stones with surgical accuracy

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
if an ancient civilization with advanced technology did build them then I wonder why they built them out of stone?
Since they were using stone as a building material I doubt that they were very advanced.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Why do people think the Nephilim are aliens when the main proof of their existence comes from the bible and other biblical references (Enoch) and states they are giant offspring due to irruption by fallen angels and didn't transport here from Nibiru?
edit on 25-8-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Anyway, anyone thought of how easy it would be for Nephilim to have built the pyramids, Stonehenge etc? The size of these men would mean moving these stone would be effortless.

To do that they would have to have existed of which there is no evidence , the Nephilim are just characters in a story so are incapable of building anything in the real world .

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

i thought it was the annunaki who were from nibiru anyways

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If I go with what you are saying then I would have to believe that the pyramids were built for power generation or to interact with earths Schumann frequency possibly to emit harmony creating effects via enhanced alpha-wave or something to all inhabitants.
The reason I suggest this is that is that if they were using them for burial tombs or places of worship, etc., they would have had a hard time making it through the narrow passageways and such.

At least that's how I see it.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I thank everyone for there responses on my first post..Yes the Nephilim are biblical, and could be seen as a "story" but couldn't some see a lot of UFO, and conspiracy theories as just stories.

I will elaborate a little on my thought process here, but don't want to say to much due to my post i am writing.

Nephilim, I believe, could be a link to our past, and future (possibly) from what religious people would call "New Jerusalem" which could lay within Orion's Belt.

I think, they could be the ones who have helped civilizations in the past, and am working on putting together the link between Nephilim, past civilizations.

I know, I am not making much sense, but...I am working my thoughts out. bare with me, I promise I will make more sense shortly

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

I have wondered about building with stone myself, but I always come back to the same thinking that of all the things that man has built, its only the stone buildings that have lasted.

For me its more the engineering skills, the ability to allign precisely with the cardinal points of the compass and all the organisation that was used to do these buildings.

If you look at Nan Madol the building there is in the sea on an island thousands of miles away from civilisation in the Southern hemisphere yet the engineering is fabulous. The basalt blocks were moved over the sea yet they are large, weighed tonnage and placed perfectly. I suspect we are still in the process of discovering more pyramid buildings and ancient sites and I seem to marvel at each.

The latest p[yramids in Rumania are of a fabulous age but it means that if the Nephilim or whoever was on the earth then disappeared during the last ice age and from the Rig Veda or one of the Indian classic religious texts a war was fought which may have been their demise. I do wonder a bit about this because the pyramids in Egypt, which is possibly a country where some of that war was fought, have no signs of damage as such. Its so much speculation.

Whoever the builders were they had knowledge and capability we have not yet achieved and sweet little of our architecture will withstand some 26000 years and still look good.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well done with your question, it is an interesting one and I look forward to reading your in-depth ones.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Egypt had generations of slave action going on and do to some of the x-rays of these long dead peoples that have been recovered and many signs of trauma on their frames do to extreme labor I do not think that alien giants or mind magic are responsible for these structures....If so then what would explain away all the physical proof gathered that they were built by egypts slaves...I think they deserve the credit not some fanciful race of alien giants or magician's.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Valid point and argument.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Last time I checked, God kicked them out from heaven, and took away their angelic grace. Then they tried conquering locals, then locals killed them or a flood killed. Or thats how the story supposed to go.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I would suggest going to see a rabbi that is familiar with this, and listen to his explanation of the Nephilim, to hear both sides before making up ones mind about this thing.

And not reading texts on the Internet. I mean going to see one in real life.

These texts cant just be interpreted like that, it requires a historical understanding, to know the language and how they expressed themselves in those days.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I would like to thank everyone for chipping in on my first post

I would like to say I have been on ATS for 2 days, and so far, it has been a positive experience!!

Thanks everyone!!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
they built them with sound vibration technology to both move them and cut the stones with surgical accuracy

Don't you have that backwards?

I always heard they moved them with surgical precision and cut them with sound vibration technology.

Either that, or they moved them with surgical technology and cut them with vibrational precision.

Maybe they vibrated them with cutting surgery and technologized them until they sounded accurate.

Well, any of the above, I suppose. After all they all make about the same amount of sense.

Harte

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
the Nephilim are just characters in a story so are incapable of building anything in the real world .

You mean other than animosity and sarcasm.

Harte

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

hahahaha yeah i meant they cut them first with sound tech then moved them in place with sound tech, vibrations and such just my theory but thats all it is a theory nothing to prove it just my thoughts

top topics

<<   2 >>

join