It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthday Light Tube Anomaly Thingy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
EDIT - YOU GUYS SOLVED THIS ALREADY IN, LIKE, 3 MINUTES. CASE CLOSED, THANKS ATS. REMOVED PICTURE TO SAVE FACE ARGGGG...

Hey guys. I don't normally post stuff like this but I'm seriously just wanting opinions. This picture was taken on my birthday a few days ago and we got some light tube snake thingy at the top of the photo.

On one hand, this looks like a tulpa to me but with some major differences. I have a couple of other ideas too but I want to see what you guys think first.

As far as rational explanations, I'm at a loss. Nobody smokes in the house and incense wasn't lit. The streamers on the ceiling were pretty much the ones you see and none of them were looped like that (acute or even close to acute). I haven't seen a bug flying bug in the house for a while. They are also flat, without ridges like the light thingie. I went back and examined them from that angle and there's nothing there nor could be there by any sort of wind.

So, the only thing left is either what it looks like or it's some sort of digital artifact. Notice the trace wisps coming off it, too.

The camera is a Panasonic Lumix DMC - FX07 if that helps any of you digital photo experts determine if it's something I'm not thinking of.

edit on 25-8-2013 by Cuervo because: resolved

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
looks like you may have caught the end of the camera's wrist strap in the photo hanging in front of the flash?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Camera strap..... solved

and it looks more like halloween than a birthday

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

To my eyes it seems like a camera flash because of the hue of the color or some sort of LED blue spectrum light.

Not quite sure how the artifact happened with such a still picture. *shrugs* at least you didn't try to claim it was a demon trying to shape shift into your soul hehe.

As for smoking or incense, it wouldn't make that shade of color and tracers from anything lit would be orange.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

damn just pipped me to it deffo camera stap ive zoomed in and you can see the fibers and pattern

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
looks like you may have caught the end of the camera's wrist strap in the photo hanging in front of the flash?

Holy crap. I just replicated it. You're totally right. I didn't even know her camera had a strap until you posted that. Awesome and quick, exactly why I posted it to ATS.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
anyone else think halloween though?
black balloon
orange streamers
and a witches hat
Halloween lol

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

pics or you didnt replicate lol jus kidding

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
anyone else think halloween though?
black balloon
orange streamers
and a witches hat
Halloween lol

My wife decorated. I'm a witch. I can take a photo right now and it's all still there, hah! Our house always looks a bit "witchy".

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

lol good decorations though i pin streamers and balloons up and they always end up on the floor after 5 mins

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
reply to post by Cuervo

Not quite sure how the artifact happened with such a still picture. *shrugs* at least you didn't try to claim it was a demon trying to shape shift into your soul hehe.

Yeah, I knew better than that. My wife kept asking me to post it and I thought I would eventually figure it out but I just forgot about it until today. I told her the guys on ATS will totally solve it in no time. I just didn't expect it to be something so obvious but, then again, I rarely take photos of anything and I never use flash so... I'm blaming her.

new topics

top topics

join